Add a Facebook Feed
To create a Facebook feed, you need to follow the given steps-
Login or Signup to your Taggbox account. You will see your Dashboard.
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
On the Taggbox Widget Dashboard click the “+Create Widget” button to create a new Widget.
Then, give a name to your widgets like Brand name or your Hashtag Facebook Campaign. A Unique URL of your widget will be created automatically according to your widget name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Widget“. Like this:
Benefits to Apply profanity Filter:
- Turn on this option to auto-filter the content based on a pre-set list of unwanted words.
- You can use our predefined vulgar word list to filter your Facebook Feed.
Creating your widget click on the Edit Button to Embed Facebook Feed.
Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
Click Add Feeds , to create a New feed.
Select the Facebook icon as your feed source from Pick a source.
Create a Facebook Feed box will appear. Select a source from Page or My Profile Posts and create a Facebook connection.
- Choose Page to fetch your Facebook Page posts on your Social Feed Widget.
- Choose My Profile Posts to fetch your Facebook Profile posts on your Social Feed Widget.
- Choose My Facebook Albums to fetch your Facebook Profile Albums on your Social Feed Widget.
- Choose Facebook reviews to fetch your User-generated reviews on your Facebook profile.
Click on Continue With Facebook. Provide your login credentials to connect your Facebook account to your Social Feed Widget.
Great! You have successfully added your Facebook feeds and they will appear in the widget editor in a while.
You can also use the Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Social Feed Widget. You can finally embed the Facebook feed on the Wix website.
Steps to Embed Facebook Feed on Wix Website
To embed Facebook feed on your Wix website you need to follow below steps –
Click on Embed Widget Button on your widget editor.
Choose Wix as your platform.
Open your WIX Editor and Navigate to the Page Where you want to Embed Embed Facebook Feed.
Click on “+ Add” Button.
Click on More and Select Embed a Site.
Check & Copy the “Website Address” under Mode.
Paste the generated URL into the “Website Address” field.
Great! You have successfully embedded Facebook feeds on your Wix website.
Try Taggbox To Embed Facebook Feed – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial