How To Embed Twitter Feed On Any Website For Free
One of the most attended platforms, Twitter, is used by 330 million users largely to keep up with the happenings around the world. Be it business, blog, or belief, people are always keen to know and acquire information.
Brands are spending a lot of their resources to derive success in the website form of user engagement, interaction, conversion, and revenue from the platform due to its growing number of users. But, with a constant shift in the social media marketing competition, it rather seems to be a challenging task.
So, how can you maximize your efforts in a result-driven manner without creating an additional tunnel?
Leverage the power of Tweets. Embed Twitter Feed on website to maximize reach, trust, and audience engagement.
Knowing more about how you can do hassle-free makes your way to the end of this blog.
Why Should You Embed Twitter Feed On Website?
Being one of the most browsed through social media networks, it is used by marketers as a tool to influence users by promoting their products and services.
Embedding a Twitter feed widget on the website can enhance your brand’s marketing efforts by ensuring better customer engagement and sales.
- It can attract website’s visitors by highlighting your interaction with the audience
- Creates a convincing first impression by boosting your visual appeal
- Twitter generated UGC feed will help in improving the bounce rate of your website
- Gives a push to user engagement and interaction
- Works as social proof and generates trust
Social media networks are proving to be a boon for businesses as they boast a huge following and have the power to influence and turn the targeted sales of brands into reality!
How Can You Embed Twitter Feed On Website?
To add Twitter feeds to the website, you need not be a tech-geek. Below are two easy and effective ways in which you can show Twitter feed on website.
Embed Twitter Feeds Using Taggbox Widget
Taggbox Widget is an effective Twitter aggregator tool that can help you add Twitter posts or Twitter hashtag feeds without any limitations and with attractive features that will enhance the look of your wall by showing content that is most relevant to your brand.
Just follow these easy steps
Step1: Start with creating your Free Taggbox Widget account or log in to your existing account.
Step2: On the dashboard, click on the ‘Add Social Feeds’ option to aggregate Twitter posts on your widget.
Step 3: In the new pop-up that appears, select Twitter from the list of various other sources.
Step 4: To add Twitter feeds, you need to select your preferred connection type.
- Hashtag (#)
- Handle (@)
- Mention (@)
Taggbox Twitter widget will automatically fetch the feed by entering the login credentials.
Once the connection is created, all the curated feed will appear on the editor page of your Taggbox Widget account.
You can customize and control your widget as well as content in your own way. Use our ‘Design’ feature to make your widget more attractive and the ‘Moderation Panel’ to filter unwanted content from your feeds. The next step is to generate the embed code to display Twitter posts on the website in real-time.
Generate Twitter Post Embed Code
Step 1: Now, on the widget editor page, click on the ‘Publish’ button on the lower-left corner.
Step 2: Now choose your preferred website building platforms from HTML, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.
Step 3: Adjust the height and width of the widget as per your requirement and copy the generated embed code.
Step 4: Paste the embed code on the backend of your website where you would prefer to show Tweets on website and It’s done!
Wasn’t that simpler than you thought? Just follow these simple steps to easily, creatively, and effectively embed Twitter feed on your website.
Embed Twitter Posts Manually By Twitter Embedding Option
Twitter being a powerful social media platform, provides its users with an option to let them self-embed their feed. You can embed a collection, tweet, profile, list, hashtag, etc.
It is free of cost but has its own limitations like:
- It comes without any customization options
- Moderation; a very important step of embedding, is not available
- It is not flexible, which means you cannot create a feed with other social media content
- The biggest of all is, you can embed only one post at a time.
The Steps In Which You Can Embed:
- Open the Twitter embedding tool and enter the media URL that you want to embed in the blank space after selecting the option to embed.
- Copy the generated code and paste it on your website builder in the HTML section.
- Moreover, Twitter allows you to also embed your Twitter timeline and the Twitter buttons on your website.
And that is pretty much it to embed Twitter feed manually using Twitter.
How Can You Embed Twitter Feed On Various Website Building Platforms Using Taggbox Widget?
Different businesses try different website-building platforms to create their website. Not to mention how embedding Twitter widget on each platform has its unique way.
Understand how you can integrate Twitter posts on your website if you are also using platforms like WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, etc., for website development.
You can follow the above link to get the code for various website builders or use the generated HTML code to insert Twitter post and follow the below steps:
Embed Twitter Feed On HTML Website
- Log in to your HTML website and choose the landing page where you want to add Twitter content.
- Paste your copied “Twitter post HTML code” into the page.
- Apply the changes and Tada!! You will have successfully embedded Twitter post on HTML website.
Add Twitter Feed to WordPress Website
To embed Twitter feed on the WordPress website using Taggbox code, follow the below steps.
- Login to your WordPress account and open the website page where you wish to showcase your Twitter posts
- In your page editor, you will find two options; Visual and Text
- Choose the Text Mode and paste the generated code where you want to showcase your tweets on the web page.
- Now click on the Update button to publish the changes.
Embed Twitter Post on Wix Website
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Navigate to the page where you want to Embed Taggbox Widget.
- You will see a plus sign (+) (Find it on the left-hand side of the screen) in the side menu bar; you can add elements to your web pages through this button.
- Now click on the More option on the menu and choose the HTML iframe from the Embeds.
- Click on the Enter Code, paste the Taggbox Widget HTML code onto the code field, and then click Apply to save the changes.
Display Twitter Post On Weebly Website
- To insert a Twitter post on Weebly, pick an Embed code element from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Drag and drop the element on the page where you wish to attach the Twitter post.
- Now click on the HTML box, and then choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the Taggbox Widget code there to embed the Twitter post on the Weebly website’s page.
Add Twitter Feed to Squarespace Website
- Open a page editor where you want to insert Taggbox Widget and click “Add Block.”
- Now select Embed from the menu and click the Code () icon in the URL field.
- Now place your generated code on that box and click Set.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Add Live Tweets on Jimdo Website
- If you have a Jimdo website and want to show Twitter post on it, select the area on the web page where you wish to display your Twitter post and click on the Add Element button. Now click on More elements and choose Widget/HTML.
- Now paste the embed code into the Code field and click on the Save button to publish the changes.
Add Twitter Feed To Shopify Website
- Log in to your Shopify account and click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section.
- You will see a drop-down list in the sidebar; then select the Themes option.
- In your current theme, you will find an Action button (On the right-hand side of the screen).
- Click that Action Button and select Edit code from the drop-down list.
- Select Layout/Templates/Section (Eg: For Homepage – Index. liquid) where you want to embed the Twitter list and paste the Copied code to embed Taggbox Widget.
- Click on Save.
Add Twitter Feed Using WordPress Plugin
Data suggests, approximately 76.5 million websites are on WordPress, and anyone can easily create a website on WordPress, as it requires minimal coding skills.
To embed the Twitter widget on your WordPress website, using Plugins makes the best option. One of the most popular plugins is the Taggbox widget WordPress plugin.
This plugin can help you create a well-customized and highly moderated live Twitter post widget that can easily be integrated into your WordPress website. With smooth and robust customer services provided by the plugin, it is the most preferred choice for users.
The Benefits Of Embedding Twitter Feed On Your Website
Embedding a Twitter post on your website provides you with ample opportunities and benefits to grow your business on a large scale. Some of the benefits are as follows.
1. Increase User Engagement & Boost Interactions
User engagement is the key factor in analyzing the performance of the brand and its website. Interactions between the user and the brand are reasonably proportional to the quality of the content displayed to the users.
The precise and unique content on Twitter has the power to attract more customers in a short time, and therefore it helps to increase user engagement and, as a result, increases the dwell time of the website.
2. Gives Your Website A Responsive Look
A Lot of things depend on how content is displayed on the website. Tweets, retweets, images, expert reviews, celebrity mentions, influencer reviews, etc., make your website look exquisite and responsive.
With Taggbox, you can also customize the look of your widget and make it look all the more appealing and worth your users’ attention.
3. Expand Market Exposure Of Your Brand
To market your brand to all the non-Twitter users, embedding your Twitter post on your website is by far the best way. It helps you improve the reach of your business by showcasing the reviews, tweets, and retweets around your brand from users from around the world.
Moreover, it helps you increase your number of followers and mentions on Twitter as well, thus marking an impactful presence on Twitter.
4. Build Trust With Social Proof
Twitter is the hub of User-Generated Content, which advocates for the brand and its products & services. Embedding a Twitter hashtag feed on a website is a great way to showcase your brand’s authenticity and build trust among the users.
Social proof boosts the reliability of the brand and makes it credible.
5. Highlights Celebrity Interactions With Your Brand
We all are attracted to a brand endorsed by our favorite celebrity influencers. Right?
So, as a brand, why not display your celebrity mentions to a large base of customers?
The best way to do this is by embedding a Twitter feed on the website. It helps you attract more customers by highlighting celebrity interactions, hence driving more sales.
Over To You
Twitter has emerged as one of the most visited, looked up to, and talked about social media platforms. Users rely on the authentic content shared on Twitter. Aggregating and embedding posts from this platform are the best way to attract visitors to your website, increase engagement, and derive sales.
Now that you know everything about embedding Twitter feeds, what are you still waiting for? Remember, time and tide waits for none?
Adding a Twitter feed to your Google site is a simple process using Taggbox Twitter Feed Widget. All you need is to create a Taggbox Widget account. Follow this easy guide to embed Twitter feed to your Google Site .
To add a Twitter feed widget to your HTML website, we have created a complete step-by-step guide. Click here to know how to embed Twitter feed on HTML .
To integrate the Twitter feed with your online storefront, i.e., website, you need a small code that has to be copied to your website’s back-end page. This code is known as Twitter embed code. The generated code makes your embed process simple and easy.
Once you have successfully created and customized your feed with Taggbox Twitter Feed Widget, just click on the “Publish” button on the lower-left corner of your widget editor. Click on “Get Code.”
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog