Twitter has become a powerful social networking site and micro-blogging platform where people can communicate in short messages, also known as Tweets.
The most effective way to leverage Tweets’ power for your business is to embed Twitter feed on the website. Here are the steps on how you can embed and display the live Twitter post on your website using the amazing Twitter aggregator, Taggbox Widget, with very few coding skills.
So let’s delve in.
Why Embed Twitter Feed On Website?
With more than 336 million monthly active users, Twitter is one of the most browsed social media networks.
This social media platform is used as a low-maintenance social connection to influence the users and is therefore used as a marketing tool by big brands and businesses to promote their products and services.
Embedding Twitter Feed on the Website will enrich your brand’s marketing efforts and ensure better customer engagement and sales.
The benefits of embedding Twitter post are sharing exciting content with your audience, increasing site traffic, boosting sales & conversions, building a positive brand image, etc.
Video Guide To Embed Twitter Feed On Website For Free
Embedding Twitter Feed With Taggbox Widget
Create an account on the powerful Twitter aggregator – Taggbox Widget or click here to Sign up. After creating an account, our smart wizard will guide you about how to create your very own Twitter Widget.
OR, you can follow these simple steps given below to create a Twitter Feed Widget.
1. Create your Taggbox widget account or log in to your existing account.
2. On the dashboard click on Add Social Feeds option to add Twitter feeds on your widget
3. In the new pop-up that appears, select Twitter from the list of various source platforms.
4. To add the feed to your Taggbox account, select the Twitter connection type.
- Hashtag (#)
- Handle (@)
- Mention (@)
5. Taggbox will automatically fetch the feed once you enter the login credentials.
Once the connection is created, all the curated feed will appear on the widget editor page of your Taggbox account.
*Note: – If you can’t find your feed in Widget editor, then check the Moderation panel.
You can customize and control your widget and content in your own way. Use our Design feature to make your widget more attractive and Moderation Panel to filter unwanted content from your feeds.
The next step is to generate the embed code to display the live Twitter post on the website.
6. On the widget editor page, click on the “Publish” button on the lower-left corner.
7. A new pop-up will appear. Choose your preferred website building platforms such as WordPress, Wix, HTML, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify.
For instance, let’s say HTML.
8. Adjust the width and height of the widget and click on “Get Code.”
9. Copy the generated code.
10. Paste the embed code on your HTML website page into the body section.
With these steps, you can easily display Twitter posts on an HTML website.
Embed Twitter Feed on various website building platforms
These days’ people prefer using several website building platforms to create their website as it’s less cumbersome. If your website is also on other website building platforms such as WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, etc., then follow these simple steps to integrate Twitter post into the website.
You can follow the above link to get the code for various website builders or use the generated HTML code to insert Twitter post and follow the below steps:
1. Embed Twitter Feed on WordPress Website
WordPress is a well-known Open-source CMS platform (Content management systems) and requires no technical/coding skills. Users can manage everything through plugins. It allows users to build SEO friendly websites and insert any custom code on any page.
To embed Twitter feed on the WordPress website using Taggbox code, follow the below steps.
- Login to your WordPress account and open the website page where you want to showcase your Twitter feeds.
- In your page editor, you will find two options one is Visual, and another is Text Option.
- Choose the Text Mode and paste the generated code where you want to showcase your tweets on the web page.
- After pasting the code, click on the Update button to publish the changes.
2. Embed Twitter Post on Wix Website
Wix is a cloud-based web development platform with more than 100 million registered users, and it allows users to create websites with HTML5 capabilities.
Here are the steps to insert a Twitter post on Wix.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Navigate to the page where you want to Embed Taggbox Widget.
- You will see a plus sign (+) (Find it on the left-hand side of the screen) in the side menu bar; you can add elements to your web pages through this button.
- Now click on the More option on the menu and choose the HTML iframe from the Embeds.
- Click on the Enter Code and paste the Taggbox Widget HTML code onto the code field, and then click Apply to save the changes.
3. Display Twitter Post On Weebly Website
Weebly is an ideal platform to create a professional and an e-commerce website. You can easily create the web pages; all you need to do is drag and drop Weebly’s elements.
- To insert a Twitter post on Weebly, pick an Embed code element from the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Drag and drop the element on the page where you wish to attach the Twitter post.
- Now click on the HTML box, and then choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the Taggbox Widget code there to embed the Twitter post on the Weebly website’s page.
Complete guide to embed Twitter Feed on Weebly website
4. Add Twitter Feed on Squarespace Website
Squarespace is a SAAS web publishing and blogging platform. It provides software as a service for website building and empowers people to share their stories and create an effective online presence.
On Squarespace, you can add any external code on the web page through Embed Blocks. You need to add a block first on the page to embed the Tweets.
- Open a page editor where you want to insert Taggbox Widget and click “Add Block.”
- Now select Embed from the menu and click the Code (</>) icon in the URL field.
- Now place your generated code on that box and click Set.
- Click Apply to publish your changes.
Complete Guide to Add Twitter Feed On Squarespace
5. Add Live Tweets on Jimdo Website
Jimdo is an e-commerce oriented website builder, and anyone can easily use it to build their online e-commerce shop.
- If you have a Jimdo website and want to show your Twitter feed on it, select the area on the web page where you wish to display your Twitter feed and click on the Add Element button. Now click on More elements and choose Widget/HTML.
- Now paste the embed code into the Code field and click on the Save button to publish the changes.
6. Add Twitter Feed on Shopify Website
Shopify is the best platform for E-commerce business, and currently, more than 1.2 million people are using this platform to create their online stores. You can show the recent tweets on your website using a Twitter widget.
If you want to embed the Twitter feed widget on Shopify, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Shopify account and click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section.
- You will see a drop-down list in the sidebar; then select the Themes option.
- In your current theme, you will find an Action button (On the right-hand side of the screen).
- Click that Action Button and select Edit code from the drop-down list.
- Select Layout/Templates/Section (Eg: For Homepage – Index. liquid) where you want to embed Twitter list and paste the Copied code to embed Taggbox Widget.
- Click on Save.
The above-mentioned website building platforms are the easiest and effective ones to create a strong online presence.
Benefits Of Embedding Twitter Feed On Website
Embedding a Twitter feed on your website provides you with ample opportunities and benefits to grow your business on a large scale. Some of the benefits are as follows.
1. Increase User Engagement & Boost Interactions
User engagement is the key factor in analyzing the performance of the brand and its website. Interactions between the user and the brand are reasonably proportional to the quality of the content displayed to the users.
The precise and unique content on Twitter has the power to attract more customers in a short time, and therefore it helps to increase user engagement and, as a result, increases the dwell time of the website.
2. Gives Your Website A Responsive Look
To display the blending proportions of content and design is a must of every brand today. And Twitter is the perfect platform to grab it all. The content such as Tweets, retweets, images, expert reviews, celebrity mentions, influencer reviews, etc., makes your website look exquisite and quite responsive.
3. Expand Market Exposure Of Your Brand
To market your brand to all the non-Twitter users, embedding your Twitter feed on your website is by far the best way. It helps you display the global reach of your business by showcasing the reviews, tweets, and retweets around your brand from all over the world.
Moreover, it helps you increase your number of followers and mentions on Twitter as well, thus marking an impactful presence on Twitter.
4. Build Trust With Social Proof
Twitter is the hub of User-Generated Content, which advocates for the brand and its products & services. Embedding a Twitter feed on a website is a great way to showcase the authenticity of your brand and build trust among the users.
It, therefore, increases the reliability of the brand and adds credibility to its products and services. Also, it is observed that people usually trust a brand and find it to be more reliable if it has a strong influence on Twitter.
5. Highlights Celebrity Interactions With Your Brand
We all are attracted to a brand endorsed by our favorite celebrity influencers. Right?
So, as a brand, why not display your celebrity mentions to a large base of customers?
The best way to do this is by embedding a Twitter feed on the website. It helps you attract more customers by highlighting celebrity interactions with your brand and drive more sales.
Different Ways To Embed Twitter Feed On Website
Embed Twitter Feed Through Twitter Itself
Apart from using Social Media Aggregator Tools, Twitter itself provides an option to embed Twitter post on your website.
To start with the process, you need to get the Twitter embed code. Once the code is obtained, you can just copy and paste it to the backend page of your website building platform.
Although you can embed it directly from Twitter, it is quite one-dimensional. To explain in detail, there are few major drawbacks that follow the process.
- You can only post one feed at a time from Twitter.
- No real-time update options are available.
- No customization features are offered by Twitter.
Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin
According to the data, approximately 76.5 million websites are on WordPress, and anyone can easily create a website on WordPress; it requires less coding skills.
To embed the Twitter widget on your WordPress website, the best way is to use plugins. One of the most popular plugins is the Taggbox widget WordPress plugin.
This plugin can help you create a well-customized and highly moderated live Twitter feed widget that can easily be integrated into your WordPress website. With smooth and robust customer services provided by the plugin, it is the most preferred choice by the users.
So, here are our best and simple ways through which you can embed the live Twitter feeds on your website for free. So, what are you waiting for? Display all user-generated tweets to your website visitors and increase your brand’s trust.
Flaunt Your Earned Twitter Media With Taggbox Widget
Embed Live Twitter Feeds On Your Website And Display Social Proof
Frequently Asked Questions About Embedding Twitter Feed On Website
There are different kinds of questions that we usually get asked about embedding Twitter feed on different websites. So, here we have listed some of those questions for your ease.
Adding a Twitter feed to your Google site is a simple process using Taggbox Twitter Feed Widget. All you need is to create a Taggbox Widget account. Follow this easy guide to embed Twitter feed to your Google Site.
To add a Twitter feed to your HTML website, we have created a complete step-by-step guide. Click here to know how to embed Twitter feed to HTML.
To integrate the Twitter feed with your online storefront, i.e., website, you need a small code that has to be copied to your website’s back-end page. This code is known as Twitter embed code. The generated code makes your embed process simple and easy.
Once you have successfully created and customized your feed with Taggbox Twitter Feed Widget, just click on the “Publish” button on the lower-left corner of your widget editor. Click on “Get Code.”
Using Taggbox Twitter Widget, you can aggregate all the feeds related to Hashtag and collect them in one place. To add a hashtag feed to your Twitter widget, follow the steps mentioned here.