Twitter is an incredible social media platform that has been in the market for more than a decade now. Since then, it has evolved a lot. Now it is a full-grown marketing giant.
No marketer would dare to ignore Twitter as a marketing platform if he/she wishes to promote a brand online. Twitter is not only an authentic marketing platform but also a popular one, especially for the newly budding up businesses.
Embed Twitter feeds on website is a great way to initiate user engagement and also grow your brand’s online presence through your official website. While WordPress is one of the most popular and common website building platforms around the globe.
Embedding Twitter feed on your website might seem a little technical but actually, it is not. This article will instruct you how to embed Twitter feeds on the WordPress website.
Come, let’s start.
Taggbox is a phenomenal twitter feed aggregator and display tool, that allows you to create beautiful and stunning Twitter Feed Walls. These can be later embedded into your WordPress website. But for that, you first need to create a Twitter wall with Taggbox.
The steps given below will help you to create a Twitter feed with Taggbox.
1. Create an Account with Taggbox and Log In.
2. Click on “+Create Wall”.
3. Give a name to your wall and click on Create Wall.
4. In the popup that appears, click on Twitter as your feed source.
5. Choose your Twitter Connection Type – Hashtag(#), Handle(@), List, Favorites or Advanced.
6. Now, provide your login credentials for the concerned Twitter account to fetch the live Twitter Feeds from.
Well done! The connection has been set. Within a few minutes, you will be able to see the Twitter Feed Wall running in your Wall Editor.
In case, you don’t see Twitter feeds in the Wall Editor, please check the moderation panel. They must have been automatically moderated to private. You could make it public to display it in the Wall Editor.
Also, you can customize and personalize your content with the Personalize feature according to your choice to present it in a more engaging and interesting manner. You could also use the Moderation Panel to filter out the irrelevant Twitter feeds.
Now that you have successfully created a Twitter Wall with Taggbox, now it’s time to embed it on your WordPress website. But before we do that, we need to generate the embed code from Taggbox.
In order to generate the embed code from Taggbox, follow the steps given below-
1. Once you have created the Twitter Feed Wall in the Wall Editor, click on Display Button available at bottom of the screen and click on Embed In Website.
2. A Dialogue box will open. It will display options of website building platforms. Click on WordPress to choose it as your platform.
3. Set the Width and Height parameters as per your requirement. Click on Get Code to generate your embed code.
4. Copy the embed code to your clipboard. You can also see the preview of the Wall by Preview option.
Great! You have successfully generated the embed code from Taggbox. Now, it’s time to embed your Twitter Wall on your WordPress website.
WordPress is an amazing website building platform. Since it’s advent in 2003, it has evolved from being simple and omnipresent to a preferred and important open source web development platform.
It is one of the most widely used content management system accounting to almost 27% of websites around the globe.
Recently, WordPress updated itself to an upgraded version- WordPress 5.0. But a majority of users still use WordPress Classic Editor( the earlier version). Here, we will guide you on how to embed Twitter Feed Wall on websites using both versions of WordPress.
So, let’s start!
1. Open the webpage or post in the WordPress backend where you want to display the Twitter Wall.
2. Select “(+)Add Block” in the top left corner of the WordPress Editor.
3. Here, click on Formatting and then choose Custom HTML.
4. Now, paste the copied embed code in the Editor.
5. Click on Publish/Update post and that’s it.
1.Open the webpage or post in the WordPress backend where you want to display the Twitter Wall.
2. In the right section, you will see a Visual and Text option. Choose Text Mode.
3. Paste the embed code in the position where you want to display the Twitter Wall. Click on Publish/Update to save the changes. That’s it.
Well done! You have successfully embedded Twitter Wall on your WordPress website.
Over To You…
We hope that this article guided you well on how to embed Twitter Feed Wall on your WordPress website. In case you still have doubts, feel free to contact us.
If you are a brand/ business having a WordPress website, then embedding Twitter feeds on your website might be one of the smartest choices to enhance your brand image and grow your business online.
So, what are you still waiting for?
Create Twitter Wall With Taggbox