How To Embed Google Reviews On Any Website For Free
Whenever we try something new, it could be a salon, a pet shop, a boutique, or just the AC service guy, checking their Google review is the foremost thing that comes to our mind.
You can consider Google reviews as the reputation manager for your brand because, believe it or not, some positive reviews and professionally handled negative reviews can bring success to your business.
Google reviews widget is the perfect marketing tool for you. Did you know you could embed Google reviews to your website, which will not just engage the audience but also help build brand trust?
Keep reading further to know the step-by-step process to embed Google reviews on website.
- Embed Google Reviews On Website For Free
- Embed Google Reviews On Any Website Building Platform
- Benefits Of Adding Google Reviews To Website
- Where to Display Google Reviews on Your Website
Embed Google Reviews On Website For Free
Taggbox Widget, as a social media feed aggregator and UGC platform, is one of the best tools to embed or display Google reviews on websites. So, here we have mentioned the simple and easy steps using which you can add Google reviews to your website.
The Google reviews embedding process has been divided into 2 main parts
Add Google Reviews To Website Using Taggbox Widget
Follow the simple steps to aggregate Google reviews for your website.
1. Create your FREE Taggbox Widget account or log in to your existing account.
2. After login you will see the Dashboard. Here we are mentioned 4 quick and easy steps to create and add Google reviews and ratings to website. Now click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to collect and curate Google reviews in your widget.
3. Choose “Google” as the source from the different platforms that are displayed in the pop-up.
4. A new pop-up will appear; choose Places to collect reviews from any desired location or My Places to fetch Google reviews from your own Google My Business profile for your website and click on the “Create Feed” option.
Enter the necessary information and provide access to continue fetching the reviews from Google.
5. Taggbox Widget will then automatically fetch the reviews from Google into a unified feed.
Once you have collected the reviews from Google into the widget, then you will be redirected to the widget editor. The widget editor page will have the following and many more options:
Customize – You can customize your Google review by changing post style, showing information, social sharing options, custom posts, adding a banner, pop-ups, and background that aligns with the aesthetics of your brand and company.
Moderate – You can decide which reviews to show and restrict the unwanted. Also, you can highlight a review, Pin to the top, add CTA, or even edit the post.
Analytics – Gain audience insights through engagement and web analytics. You can see the total impressions, clicks, users, sentiment analysis, and many more details.
More – You have the option of adding additional elements to the widget like filters, custom CSS, etc.
Embed Google Review On Website For Free
Once you have customized your reviews, the next step is to integrate Google reviews into website.
6. Click on the “Publish” button at the lower-left corner of the widget editor page and here select the “Embed On Webpage” option.
7. A list of various website-building platforms will appear on the screen. Choose your preferred platform, such as HTML, WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, Shopify, etc.
8. Adjust the height & width of your Google Reviews widget according to the section of the webpage where you want to embed it.
9. Just copy the generated code and paste it onto the backend of your website and apply changes.
That’s all it takes to successfully embed Google reviews on the website. You can do so for any website platform easily and simply to enhance the overall performance of your website.
Embed Google Reviews On Any Website Building Platform
Embed Google Reviews On HTML Website
Follow the simple steps to add Google reviews on HTML website
1. Copied the Google reviews HTML code from the Taggbox widget editor.
2. Now login to your HTML website admin panel.
3. Open that page where you want to add Google reviews on website.
4. Now paste the generated Google reviews embed code.
5. You have successfully embedded Google reviews on HTML website.
Explore More – Simple Step By Step Guide To Add Google Reviews To HTML
Add Google Reviews To WordPress Website
Adding Google Reviews to WordPress website will increase the user’s trust, credibility, authenticity, and sales.
In this section, you will get a description of how you can display Google Reviews on WordPress website.
The process can be done in 2 ways.
- Using Third-Party Tool
- Using Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin
As mentioned above, a third-party tool such as Taggbox Widget can help in the quick and easy embed process. But using a plugin could be a simpler option for WordPress users.
So why not try our WordPress plugin?
Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin
Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin is a must-try plugin for all the WordPress users across the globe to add Google Review on the WordPress website.
Using this plugin, you can simply and easily add Google reviews to websites without any complex coding. The plugin will help you generate a simple shortcode that you can copy-paste on the section of the WordPress webpage where you want to embed it.
The customization, powerful moderation, analytics, auto-updates, and robust customer support features offered by this plugin make it the best choice for all WordPress users. Also, this plugin can be easily downloaded from the WordPress library.
Now since we know how to embed Google reviews on any website, especially WordPress, let us gain more knowledge about what are the benefits of adding Google Reviews Widget on the website.
Benefits Of Adding Google Reviews To Website
1. Build Trust & Reliability
The first and foremost benefit of embedding reviews on a website is that it helps in building trust and reliability for the brand among the consumers that can help in driving conversions.
Reviews being the authentic content that is shared by the real customers based on their real experiences with a brand leads to showing realistic information about the quality & performance of a brand and its offerings.
Over 90% of the people tend to trust user-generated content, i.e., user reviews, to make their online purchase decisions.
2. Showcase Advocacy & Create Desirability
Brand advocacy can be understood as when the existing customers of a business or a brand take the credibility and responsibility of the brand’s products and services for quality, value, and worthiness.
Positive word-of-mouth is still the key influencer that shapes the purchase decisions for consumers and conversions for the brand. So, these Google reviews act as brand advocacy, i.e., a seal of trust & credibility given by the customers.
Brand advocacy is much more fruitful than brand content & promotions as it is more realistic & reliable. Also, brand advocacy helps in creating brand desirability as well.
3. Brand Awareness & Reach Creation
Brand awareness and reach augmentation ensures that you get maximum traffic to your website and business as more and more will become aware of your brand.
Google reviews are shared by the users, so these users’ networks also come to know about the brand which helps build awareness to a wider audience with positive exposure & higher reach.
Reach and awareness building is a major success metric as more awareness is positively correlated with increasing website traffic, user engagement, and conversion rate.
4. Improve SEO Ranking & Increase CTR Of Search Results
Google reviews are the magic ingredient that scales up your SEO ranking and gives Google positive feedback about your brand and its services. Healthy reviews about your brand will impact your position in the web search results.
Also, the star ratings used by Google increase the CTR of your search results. The more the ratings, the higher will be the click rates. It, therefore, increases customer interaction with the brand and engages them in the long run.
5. Boost Conversion Rate & Sales
Finally, coming to the most crucial element or goal of any business website is to increase the conversion rate and create a constant stream of revenue, and Google reviews can immensely improve this.
As we discussed that most of the users look for trustable & authentic information that can help them in making their purchase decisions, so Google reviews are that valuable information to drive your conversions.
The facts say that 92% of the users are likely to purchase after reading trusted reviews, or consumers are willing to spend over 30% on businesses with excellent reviews, and 82% of the users tend to read reviews before making online purchases.
6. Initiates A Feedback Cycle
“What goes around, that comes around.” If you provide your customers with a good and trustworthy experience, then they would be willing to share it with a larger audience. In fact, 86% of customers would consider writing reviews for the business.
Google reviews on your website can encourage other customers to invest in your brand and write a review for you as well. Moreover, if you are offering reliable services, you can ask them to review your products and services, which will boost brand advocacy. This, therefore, will help you strengthen your brand goals and build strong customer relationships.
Where to Display Google Reviews on Your Website
By now, you must be having a thorough understanding of how essential Google reviews are and what benefits they can bring to your business if you display them on your website.
But the question is, how to make the reviews visible for the website visitors and make sure they will get influenced.
That’s what makes this section of the blog very important. These are the things to keep in mind when considering where to showcase Google reviews on website.
- Showcase the positive Google reviews on your homepage, blogs, footer section, sidebars, or any other page that will create a positive impact on the visitors;
- Display reviews that are descriptive and help create conversations with the audience on the about page so that they get a better understanding of your brand;
- If you are an eCommerce, you can choose the product-specific reviews and embed them on the product’s page; customers will get influenced by the real-life experiences;
- It is crucial to highlight the negative reviews as well; it will give a realistic view of your brand and show the customers that providing a satisfactory experience is your priority;
The website is the crucial channel for any business that needs to be effective, informative, and engaging for the consumers, & Google reviews are a perfect solution.
This “embed Google reviews widget on website” guide has been created with in-depth details about benefits and how to embed steps using Taggbox Widget to help you understand the importance of Google reviews along with an easy process to embed them on your website.
So, get started now to leverage the user reviews to magnify your business growth, revenue generation, and success possibilities.
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog