How To Embed Google Reviews On WordPress Website
Can you recall the last time when you wanted to try a new product or a service and did not look for its reviews on Google before taking the final call? Well, that’s the power Google reviews hold on consumer behavior.
When it comes to analyzing a brand or trusting it, consumers read at least 2 to 3 Google reviews. For a brand to stand out among its competitors, marketing Google reviews now becomes more crucial than ever.
Embedding Google reviews into your website can garner the attention of your potential customers, increase the engagement of your visitors, improve the dwell time of your customers, and eventually grow your business profits.
- How To Add Google Reviews To WordPress Website – Try 2 Different Methods
- Method 1 – Google Reviews WordPress Plugin To Embed Reviews
- Method 2 – Add Google Reviews Without WordPress Plugin
- Why Embed Google Reviews On WordPress Using Taggbox?
- Benefits Of Adding Google Reviews On WordPress Website
- Add Google Reviews To Your Website Now!
How To Add Google Reviews To WordPress Website – Try 2 Different Methods
Here we have mentioned two different methods of embedding Google reviews on WordPress websites.
Method 1 – Google Reviews WordPress Plugin To Embed Reviews
The first method that we are shedding light on is embedding Google reviews using the WordPress Plugin.
Taggbox Google reviews WordPress plugin is an extremely popular and responsive user-generated content platform and social media aggregation plugin that enables you to collect content by selecting Google reviews as an aggregation source, customizing it using a variety of options, and embedding it easily on the WordPress website.
The plugin offers various other features like an advanced moderation panel to moderate the content by removing any unwanted and objectionable content from the widget.
Taggbox Google reviews plugin for WordPress also offers insightful analytics to allow users to track the overall performance, click-through rate, and impressions of the reviews widget.
This plugin also offers 24×7 back support assistance to all its users if they come across any hindrance or challenge while using the Google reviews WordPress plugin.
Keep reading as we have mentioned detailed steps as to how you can efficiently embed Google reviews on WordPress.
Embed Google Reviews On WordPress Using WordPress Plugin
Step 1 – Install & Activate The Plugin
- Firstly, Download the Taggbox WordPress Plugin from the directory or the widget editor.
- Upload the plugin on your WordPress website in the directory or the plugin section and click on the Activate button to enable the plugin’s functionality.
Step 2 – Integrate Google Reviews
- Visit the Taggbox Widget Plugin to create a new Taggbox widget account or log into your existing account.
- Click on Create Widget to aggregate the ‘Google’ reviews.
- Once done, click on the ‘Add Social Feeds’ option.
- Choose ‘Google’ as your source in the pop-up menu bar.
- You need to select your connection type to collect the content. You can select from Places and My places. The places option allows you to collect reviews from various sources on Google. The My Places enable users to collect reviews from the Google My Business page.
- If you select the My Places option, you need to click on the Connect Google option to aggregate the reviews.
- Once done, you will be able to see the feed on the widget editor in a few seconds.
Step 3 – Show Google Reviews Widget On WordPress Website
Now that you are done with collecting the Google reviews and have customized them as per your needs and requirements, you need to embed them on your WordPress website.
Keep reading as we have mentioned the two easy ways that you can use to showcase the widget on WordPress.
Method 1 –
- Once you see the widget on the plugin, click on the refresh button to fetch a new widget.
- Next, Click on the Copy option present under the widget to copy the shortcode.
- Finally, paste the shortcode on the editor section of your WordPress website where you wish to embed the Google Reviews widget.
Method 2 –
- Visit the webpage or the section of the website where you wish to embed the Google reviews.
- Choose the Taggbox Widget option by clicking the + button
- You can either type or paste the widget shortcode. n users have the option to Preview the widget to have a look before publishing it on the website. You can also adjust the height and width of the widget as per your personal preferences.
- To complete the process, click on the Publish button, and you would have successfully embedded the Google reviews widget on your WordPress website!
Method 2 – Add Google Reviews Without WordPress Plugin
The second efficient, quick and easy method to add Google reviews to WordPress is by using the Taggbox Widget.
Taggbox Widget is a highly responsive and user-friendly reviews platform that enables users to collect Google reviews, curate them, and embed them on the WordPress website.
Simply follow the steps mentioned below, and you will be able to create an impressive and engaging Google review widget in a few minutes using Taggbox Widget.
Step 1 – Integrate The Google Reviews
- Log in to your existing Taggbox widget account or create a new account if you do not have one.
- Once you are redirected to the Taggbox dashboard, click on the “Add Social Feeds” option.
- Select Google as your content aggregation source from the pop-up menu.
- Next, you need to select your connection type. You can select from either Places or My Places. The former option allows you to collect Google reviews from all over Google. The latter option allows you to collect reviews exclusively from your Google My Business page.
Once you are done, you need to click on the Connect Google option, and you are done.
You shall be able to see the Google reviews in the widget editor in a few moments!
Step 2 – Generate The Google Reviews Code For WordPress
- Once you are done creating and customizing the widget as per your needs and requirements, click on the Publish button on the bottom left corner of the widget editor.
- Now select the “Embed On Webpage” option and then select WordPress as the website-building platform.
- Adjust the height and width of the widget and click on the Get Code section.
- Copy the generated code in the clipboard and paste it into the editor section of your WordPress website where you wish to display the Google reviews widget
- And you are done! That’s all it takes to successfully embed Google reviews widget on the website.
Step 3 – Embed Google Review Widget On WordPress
Integrate Google Reviews On WordPress’s Latest Version
- Simply log into your account and redirect to the webpage where you wish to display the content.
- Select the (+) Add Block option on the top left corner of the editor.
- Click on the formatting option and click on the Custom HTML option.
- Paste the copied embed code in the editor.
- Click on the Update/Publish button to apply the changes, and voila!
- You have now embedded the content on WordPress.
Add Google Reviews Widget To WordPress Classic Version
- Log into your WordPress account and visit the editor section of any webpage where you wish to embed Google reviews widget.
- On the right section of the page, choose Text mode.
- Paste the copied embed code in the editor section where you wish to showcase the reviews on website.
- Click on the Publish button, and you have embedded the content on your WordPress website!
Why Embed Google Reviews On WordPress Using Taggbox?
Taggbox is the number one social media and reviews aggregator platform that enables users to collect Google reviews directly from the Google My Business page and fetches all your Google reviews on the Widget dashboard. Here are some of the most promising features of the Taggbox Widget:
# On-Site UGC Upload
Use On-Site UGC Upload to your Google reviews widget and allow website visitors or consumers to give you reviews and ratings directly through your website. This feature is Taggbox’s exclusive which gives you a slight edge over your competitors and helps you generate more business reviews.
# Advanced Moderation
Filter out the irrelevant or unwanted Google reviews from the plethora of Google reviews you have collected using the advanced moderation feature of the Taggbox Widget. Ensure that you only showcase relevant Google reviews to your website visitors that build consumer trust.
# Creative Customization
With Taggbox Widget’s creative customization feature, you get several themes, designs, layouts, fonts, colors, and more to create beautiful and personalized Google review widgets that add more value to your website.
# Real-time Updates
The Google review widget by Taggbox Widget is responsive and comes with an auto-sync feature, giving real-time review updates on your website. So, you don’t have to go to your Google business page again and again to collect the reviews- Taggbox Widget brings it all to you in real time.
# Insightful Analytics
When we add something new to our website, it is important to know how it’s performing, to understand whether it is worth leveraging or not, or how to improve to extract maximum benefits out of it. With Taggbox Widget, you get insightful analytics to track the performance of the Google review widget on your website, like the number of clicks, impressions, dwell time, etc.
# CTA Buttons
The tool offers an “Add CTA” feature in the moderation panel that helps to add the click-to-action button under any review. Using the feature you can navigate the user to your product or service pages by simply inserting the link.
Benefits Of Adding Google Reviews On WordPress Website
Google reviews are the most authentic, raw, and genuine content that brands find online. Continue reading as we highlight the key benefits of displaying Google reviews on your website.
• Add Credibility To The Brand
Google reviews are the most unfiltered form of content available on the internet as these are the honest testimonials of consumers sharing their raw experiences with a brand. When you leverage Google reviews on your brand website, you add credibility to your brand.
When spectators visit your website to learn about your brand, these Google reviews build trust and make your brand reliable for them, eliminating the spectators’ review-hunting process.
• Build a Strong Brand Reputation
In this time when competition among brands is at its peak, you need something that would help you stand out. The Google Review Widget by Taggbox Widget is the factor that will help you stand out. Leveraging Google review on your website offers something unique to your website visitors.
The website is where consumers reach when they want to know about a brand. Offer Google reviews on your website, create a good first impression on the visitors and build a stronger brand reputation.
• Form Better Brand-Customer Relationships
When your customers share their experiences with your brand in the form of Google reviews, they become your brand advocates. Leveraging these reviews to your website not only creates your brand image, but it amplifies your customers’ voices too. These customers are your loyal customers who would always choose you among your competitors.
Not only that, when your other customers come across Google reviews, it instills social proof in them, and they also feel encouraged to give Google reviews for your brand, helping you build better brand-customer relationships.
• Boost Conversions & Sales
When it comes to buying something online, common consumers always look for reviews or peer recommendations before making the final purchase decision.
When your potential customers are exploring your product catalog and they like something, these Google reviews will act as a reliable source for them. They will help them make confident purchase decisions and eliminate their review-hunting step, boosting your conversion rate like never before.
Related Reading – Why Reviews are Important for Business?
Your website is the first and major marketing touchpoint and a representation of your Brand. It is the online storefront of your business, and displaying authentic and genuine content is an incredible way to display the ethics of your business and the outstanding quality of your products and services.
We are now at the end of the blog, and you are now aware of the amazing benefits and the efficient methods by which you can embed Google reviews on WordPress websites in a few easy steps both with and without the Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin.
Since now you know it all, what are you waiting for? Start your free trial, and you will be amazed to see the spectacular results and benefits that are fetched for your Brand’s growth and success!
You can easily add Google reviews to your WordPress website without a plugin using the highly responsive and user-friendly Taggbox Widget. It comes with a social media aggregator tool that enables users to seamlessly collect Google reviews, curate them, and embed them on the WordPress website.
Taggbox Widget offers a cool Google review slider theme for the users to add Google reviews on the WordPress website in the form of a slider where the website visitors can have easy access to more Google reviews by simply sliding the Google reviews Widget.
To make your work easy, Taggbox Widget offers a Google review widget compatible with popular CMS including WooCommerce. Now, You can easily integrate Google reviews on your WooCommerce store with Taggbox Widget- a social media aggregator tool enabling users to seamlessly collect Google reviews, curate them, and embed them on the WooCommerce Store.
Taggbox Widget offers easy Google review widget embedding options. Now, easily embed the Google reviews using Elementor to your WordPress website with Taggbox Widget- a social media aggregator tool enabling users to seamlessly collect Google reviews, curate them, and embed them on WordPress using Elementor.
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog