How To Add Google Reviews To Squarespace Website
‘Amazing things happen when a brand listens to its customers.’
One common mistake that brands often make is concentrating more on other aspects rather than analyzing the mindset of their customers.
The shopping landscape has transformed tremendously over the past couple of years. Customers have become wiser than ever before and leverage multiple mediums in their purchase-related decisions.
One such medium is Google reviews. About 79% of customers say that they trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations!
Taking advantage of this fact, brands have started to embed Google reviews on Squarespace’s website.
Make way till the end of this post as we will be guiding you through the steps following which you can easily add Google reviews to Squarespace website.
- Easiest Way To Leverage This Strategy Using Taggbox Widget
- Add Google Reviews To Squarespace Website
- Embed Valuable User Reviews On Squarespace Website
- Why Should Brands Embed Google Reviews On Squarespace Website?
- Embed Google Reviews On Your Squarespace Website Now!
Easiest Way To Leverage This Strategy Using Taggbox Widget
Before we talk about the embedding process, here’s all you need to know about the Taggbox Widget tool.
Commonly addressed as one of the leading social media aggregation tools, Taggbox Widget enables users to aggregate, curate, and embed content from over 18+ sources including Google Reviews.
The tool offers various power-packed features that allow its users to increase the impact and effectiveness of their Google Review widget.
Taggbox widget comes with a customization panel that lets you select from various styling options like fonts, colors, themes, templates, etc. Additionally, the users can use the content moderation panel to remove any unwanted or irrelevant content from the widget.
Apart from adding Google reviews to Squarespace website Taggbox has an integration with other various CMS platforms like HTML, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Shopify, Blogger, etc. to effectively embed the Google reviews widget.
What’s more? The users can analyze advanced analytics to keep the performance of the Google review widget in check. The tool offers details like total impressions, likes, clicks, engagement rate, etc.
Other promising features include custom CSS, real-time automatic updates, and a back-support team.
Add Google Reviews To Squarespace Website
Follow the steps below to complete the process of adding Google reviews to Squarespace website efficiently.
Step 1 – Create The Google Reviews Widget For Squarespace
- Start by logging into your Taggbox Widget account. If you are a new user, you can create a new account for Free.
- You will see the dashboard section of the tool. Click on “Add Social feeds” and Select Google as your content aggregation source in the pop-up menu.
- Next, you need to select your connection type from where you want to aggregate the feeds. You will see Places and My Places. By choosing “Places”, you will be able to aggregate reviews from any location, whereas, by choosing “My Places” you can aggregate reviews from your Google My Business account.
- Next, type in your preference and fill in the credentials of your account if required and click on “Create Feed”.
- You will be able to see the reviews in the widget editor.
Step 2 – Generate The Embed Code
- Once you customize and moderate the Google review widget as per your preferences, click on the “Publish” button on the bottom left corner of the widget editor.
- Choose “Squarespace” as your website-building platform from the pop-up menu.
- After you adjust the width and height of the Google review widget, you need to click on the Get Code option and “Copy” the generated embed code in the clipboard.
Embed Valuable User Reviews On Squarespace Website
Collect, Curate & Engage.
Step 3 – Embed Google Reviews On Squarespace
- Log into your Squarespace admin account and click on the “Edit”.
- Click on the “+” button.
- Select the “</>Code” option.
- Paste the embed code in the editor and click on “Apply”.
- Lastly, save the changes to complete the process.
- Congratulations! You would have successfully embedded Google review widget on Squarespace website.
Super easy, don’t you agree? The best part is that you can complete the process without any prior coding or technical experience.
Complete the process and you will notice significant changes in your business growth.
Are you excited to know what those benefits are? The following section awaits you!
Why Should Brands Embed Google Reviews On Squarespace Website?
1. Showcase the transparency of your brand
Take a second to recall the beginning of this post. Prospective customers look forward to purchasing products from a brand that is not transparent.
Embedding google reviews reflects how open and accessible you are as a brand. Reviews act as social proof to your customers about the impact of your products. In a nutshell, being honest with your potential customers helps them know you better. It would ultimately lead to more trust, confidence and eventually, boost sales & conversions.
2. Leverage User-Generated Content
Customers believe what they see! User-generated content has tremendously helped brands in growing their business. Since Google reviews are created by the existing users of the brand, it is the most genuine form of content marketing.
One customer always trusts the word of another customer much more than the promotional content of a brand. Hence, when you add Google reviews to Squarespace’s website you give your potential customers an insight into how much your products are liked and appreciated. It reveals the way your customers are using your products and are loving the experience.
3. Boost the engagement on your website
Website engagement is of utmost importance to every business, however, it is quite challenging. Visitors look forward to something different and embedding Google reviews on Squarespace can grab the attention of your website visitors for a longer period of time.
9 out of 10 customers prefer reading reviews before making a purchase and when you add Google reviews to Squarespace website, you push your customers to explore and read more about your customer stories, leading to more engagement.
4. Enhance your website’s overall presence
A business website is like the representation and face of a brand. Therefore, apart from good quality content, it needs to be aesthetically pleasing too!
Boost the browsing experience of your website visitors by strategically placing a well-designed Google reviews widget on Squarespace. Doing so will instantly uplift the overall look of your website that will increase the visitors’ dwell time, and reduce your bounce rate.
Wrapping It Up
Here’s another fun fact for you – 54.7% of customers read at least four reviews before making a purchase!
There has been a considerable shift in marketing trends and displaying the validation of the customers can be every brand’s best bet.
We are ready to conclude and you are now aware of the value-adding significance and procedure to add Google reviews to Squarespace website.
What are you waiting for now? Create your Free Taggbox widget account to start your trial now!
Simply put, a Google review widget is a collection of reviews that are aggregated from your personal Google my business account or any other location registered on Google. Using it, you can display the validation of your customers to instill brand trust and drive more conversions.
Of course, you can! Using a responsive social media aggregator like Taggbox, you can leverage the profanity filter to remove any abusive or irrelevant content from the Google review widget to ensure top quality of content.
You can easily generate the embed code of the Google review widget by clicking on the Get Code option in the Taggbox widget dashboard. Simply copy the code on the clipboard and paste it into the editor of the Squarespace website. To know the step-by-step instructions of getting embed code to effectively embed google reviews on Squarespace website, please click here .
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog