Brands & marketers have recently been exploring how they can embed Instagram feeds on websites as Instagram has been the “Supreme” platform globally that has the most engaging & influential content.
Embedding Instagram post has become a strategically exciting solution to make the website more trustworthy with UGC, engaging with visual content, and boost website & brand performance with powerful #InstaFeeds.
So, the integration of Instagram feeds on the website can easily channelize these benefits, and many more to your website.
Watch this video to know how to embed Instagram feed on website
The 4-step guide on How To Embed Instagram Feed On Website For Free
We have created a 4 steps guide for you to create and embed Instagram photos on your website in simple and easy steps without any technical expertise or complexity.
The Taggbox Widget guide contains steps for all popular website CMS platforms, so you need not worry about missing out.
- Step1. Create/Add Instagram Feed With Taggbox
- Step2. Connect Instagram With Your Taggbox Account
- Step3. Generate Embed Code For Instagram Feed
- Step4. Embed Instagram Feed On Website
Step 1. Create/Add Instagram feed with Taggbox Widget
You can easily embed feeds from Instagram to websites with Taggbox. First, create a FREE account with the Taggbox widget or Log in to your existing account:
1. Now Login to Your Taggbox Widget Account.
2. After login you will see the Dashboard. Here we have mentioned 4 quick and easy steps to create and embed your Instagram post widget.
3. Now click on the Add Social Feeds option to add feeds on your widget.
4. A pop-up will appear, Select “Instagram Business” as the social media source from the pop-up to collect feeds.
4. Select the source type from the following options to collect content from Instagram & click on “Create Feed.”
- Hashtag (#) – Collects live hashtag feed from Instagram.
- Handles (@) – Collects Instagram post from the business profile.
- Stories – Collects Instagram Stories from Your Profile.
- Mentions– Aggregate Instagram feeds where your brand has been mentioned.
- Tagged– Curate feeds where you have been tagged on Instagram.
5. Once you select the feed then click on the “Create Feed” button
Step 2. Connect Instagram With Your Taggbox Account
1. By clicking on “Create Feed,” you will be redirected to Instagram for secure authentication to collect feeds
2. Provide the required information to successfully connect Instagram
3. Once the connection has been created, all your posts (content) will appear within a few moments in the Widget Editor of Taggbox
Step 3. Generate Embed Code For Instagram Post
Once you get all your posts and are done with all the moderation and customization, then follow the below-given steps to get the Instagram photos embed code that you can use in your website code to embed the Instagram post.
1. Click on the “Publish” button on the bottom left of your widget editor screen.
2. A pop-up will appear; choose your Website Building Platform as per your requirement (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.)
3. Choose the “Get Code” option from the new pop-up. You can also fix the height & width.
4. A code will appear; copy the given embed code to embed Instagram feed on website.
Now you have successfully generated & copied the Instagram feed “Embed Code” for your website. Follow the below-given steps to embed the Instagram feed on your chosen website building platform.
Step 4. Embed Instagram Feed On Website
Log in to your website and go to the editing section of the page where you want to show the Instagram feed on the website.
Paste the copied Instagram feed embed code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your page and publish/apply the changes.
You will have successfully embedded Instagram posts on the website now. Find the detailed guide here.
Embed Instagram Feed On Different Website Platforms
Many brands, businesses & individuals are using various website building platforms to create their website.
If you have your website on a different platform such as WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, etc., then you can easily add an Instagram post on those platforms by following some simple steps.
4(a) Embed Instagram Feed On HTML Website
1. Log-in to your HTML website and go to the webpage backend where you want to add Instagram Feed.
2. Paste the generated Instagram feed code to the editing section of the page and apply the changes.
Your Instagram Feed is successfully embedded on your HTML website.
4(b) Embed Instagram Feed on WordPress
Let’s embed your Instagram posts with WordPress Website.
- Login your WordPress website.
- Select and edit the web page where you want to integrate the Instagram photo gallery.
In the WordPress 5.0 editor, select the Pages>Add New Page Section from the dashboard.
Now choose the + button and select the custom HTML option and paste your copied code and apply changes to display the Instagram gallery on the website.
Check the full tutorial for all versions of WordPress on embedding Instagram Feed On WordPress.
4(c) Show Instagram Post on Wix Website
Wix, a cloud-based web development platform, allows users to create a website with HTML5 capabilities.
- After login on Wix, you will see a plus button (+) on the left-hand side of the screen in the menu bar; through this button, you can add elements to your web pages.
- After clicking on the plus button, you will see a complete list of elements, now click the More option on the menu and select HTML iframe from the Embeds.
- Now enter the Instagram feed embed code in the code field, and then click apply.
Read More: Complete guide on embedding Instagram feed on WIX.
4(d) Display Instagram Feed on Weebly Website
Weebly allows an individual to make a high-quality website and maintain an online reputation. To create web pages, you can drag and drop the content on Weebly.
- To show Instagram posts on Weebly, find the Embed Code element (in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen).
- Now drag and drop the Embed Code element on the page where you want to attach feeds from Instagram to the website.
- Now click on the HTML box and choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the Instagram post embed code to integrate the Instagram feed gallery on Weebly Website.
4(e) Show Instagram Feed on Squarespace
Squarespace provides software as a service for website building. On Squarespace, you can add any external code on the web page by using the Embed Blocks.
You need to add a block on the page to embed the Instagram gallery.
- Open a page or post editor and click “Add Block.”
- Select Embed from the menu and click the </> icon in the URL field.
- Now paste your Instagram photo gallery embed code on that box and click Set.
- Once done, click Apply to publish your changes.
4(f) Add Instagram Feed on Shopify Website
Shopify is the best platform for an Ecommerce business. If you want to embed the Instagram post on Shopify, log in to your Shopify account.
- Click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section. You will see a drop-down list in the sidebar; select the Themes option.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will find an Action button on your current theme.
- Click on that Action Button and choose Edit code from the drop-down list.
- Select Layout/Templates/Section (Eg: For Homepage – Index. liquid) where you want to embed Instagram post
- Now paste the Copied code of the Instagram feed and click on Save.
Find out more about How To Create & Embed Shoppable Instagram feed On Shopify.
Check the complete guide to add Instagram feed on Shopify
Why Use Taggbox Widget for Embedding Instagram Feeds?
For embedding Instagram photo gallery, Taggbox widget delivers what most other alternatives cannot to your Instagram feed. Taggbox helps in curating quality content with enhanced relevancy using Hashtags, keywords, handles, or mentions, along with seamless website integration.
With Taggbox, you have all of these Instagram post embedding options:
Get Instagram Feed On Website
The prime functionality of Taggbox where you can curate content from your connected Instagram account using hashtags, keywords, Handle, mentions, etc., allowing you to curate all kinds of content.
Embed Instagram hashtag feed On the website
User-generated content is the most important element for marketers and brands these days, and Instagram is one of the most popular sources of valuable UGC. So, hashtags are the best source to curate and embed UGC from Instagram to your website. Try Taggbox Widget to embed Instagram hashtag feed on website for free.
Embed Shoppable Instagram Feed On Website
What’s better than turning your content into commerce. Taggbox commerce offers you the functionality to curate Instagram content, tag your products into it to make it shoppable, and embed the Shoppable Instagram feed on website
Embed Instagram Gallery On Website
Visual content has its immense importance on digital mediums to increase user engagement. Instagram is the most popular platform for user engagement, and its visual content is the key reason.
So, you can curate the best visual content like stunning images, engaging videos, short-video content, etc., into the Instagram gallery and embed it on your website.
These were the possibilities with content curation, but you can do much more than that.
What’s more with Taggbox Widget
- Customize the Instagram feed with themes, colors, styles, fonts, designs, etc.
- Advanced moderation & content filtering with an automation option to easily remove unwanted content and display the best feeds on website
- Real-time content updates directly from your connected Instagram account to keep your feed fresh, unique, and engaging
- Detailed and diverse feed analytics to measure the performance of your instagram feed on website
- Hassle-free integration & seamless compatibility to the different website CMS platforms
- Marketing features like Custom posts, banner, announcements, highlights, CTAs, and much more
These were some of the highlights from Taggbox Widget, and you can expand the possibilities beyond imagination with Taggbox Widget.
This post will show you how you can add Instagram feed to website using Taggbox!
Note: Instagram updated its graph API according to which you can only fetch posts based on hashtags & locations using your Instagram Business Account. It won’t be any more possible to fetch posts based on hashtags and locations from a Personal Instagram Account. Read more
Other Methods of Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
There are many other options for embedding Instagram feed on website and we have listed some of the best ones below.
Through Instagram Embedding Option
Instagram provides a free Integrating option through its platform where you can go to the post that you want to embed and generate the Instagram feed embed code, which you can copy in the backend of the webpage where you want to display it on your website.
But the issue is that you can only attach one post at a time. It does not have any other functionalities like customizations, content moderation, performance analytics, live content updates, multiple posts, interactive design, etc., that make it quite limited and dull.
Also, to embed a post from Instagram to your website, you need to access Instagram through a desktop or laptop device.
This is generally an excellent way to embed a single post on your website. You can curate influencer content or mentions by popular accounts that feature your brand, and you can embed these posts directly for free on your website.
In Taggbox Widget, we have a solution to all these limitations and much more.
Instagram Feed WordPress Plugin
This is an option for WordPress users who rely heavily on plugins to integrate engaging and amazing functionalities and features to their website without much hassle or expertise.
Taggbox has created a WordPress plugin to create and embed Instagram photos on the website directly through the plugin. WordPress users can download this plugin from the WordPress store or the below-mentioned download link.
We have given you six effective yet simple ways to embed the Instagram feed on this website. Now it is time for you to evaluate how you can leverage instagram on your website.
Instagram feed on your website will activate users to spend more time on your website by engaging with amazing content. The engagement can be turned into increasing conversions for your brand.
So, what are you waiting for? Integrate your live Instagram post on the website using website builders and keep your website up-to-date and increase your brand’s trust.
Frequently Asked Questions About Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
There are different kinds of questions that we usually get asked about embedding Instagram feed on different websites. So, here we have listed some of those questions for your ease.
“Embed Instagram” means aggregation and curation of posts from your Instagram business (or personal) profile into a feed with the help of a social media aggregator and then embedding the Instagram feed on your website.
To embed an entire Instagram feed, you can use the Taggbox Instagram feed widget that will help you connect your Instagram account and curate the entire feed through hashtag(#), handle(@), mentions, etc. and then you can embed that feed into your webpages.
So, if you are wondering, “how do I show Instagram on my website,” then we have the answer. You can do so by simply aggregating and embedding Instagram feed on website. The aforementioned blog perfectly outlines how to add Instagram to your website.
Once you have created your Instagram feed with Taggbox Instagram feed widget, then here’s how you can get the Instagram embed code instantly.
We have mentioned a complete dedicated process on how you can embed Instagram feed to Weebly. Click here to know how to embed Instagram feed on Weebly.
WordPress is an extremely popular website building platform among users. Instagram feed for WordPress is immensely popular, so here you can find how to embed Instagram on WordPress. We also have a WordPress plugin for Taggbox Widget.
You are wondering how to add Instagram feed to your Google site? Follow these simple steps mentioned in the blog to know how you can integrate Instagram feed with your Google site.