How To Embed Instagram Feed On Website For Free
Brands & marketers have recently been exploring how they can embed Instagram feeds on websites as Instagram has been the “Supreme” platform globally that has the most engaging & influential content.
Embedding an Instagram feeds has become a strategically exciting solution to make the website more trustworthy with UGC, engaging with visual content, and boost website & brand performance with powerful #InstaFeeds.
So, the integration of Instagram posts on the website can easily channelize these benefits, and many more to your website.
Video Guide On Embedding Instagram Feed Into Any Website
4 Simple Steps To Embed Instagram Feed On Website For Free
We have created a 4 steps guide for you to create and embed your Instagram feed on any website in simple and easy steps without any technical expertise or complexity.
The Taggbox Widget guide contains steps for all popular website CMS platforms, so you need not worry about missing out.
- Step1. Add Feeds With Taggbox Widget
- Step2. Connect Instagram With Your Taggbox Account
- Step3. Generate Instagram Feed Embed Code
- Step4. Embed Instagram Feed On Website
Step 1. Create/Add Feed with Taggbox Widget
You can easily embed feeds from Instagram to websites with Taggbox Widget.
1. Create a FREE account with the Taggbox widget or Log in to your existing account.
2. Now click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to add Instagram feeds on your widget.
3. A pop-up will appear, Select “Instagram Business” as the social media source from the pop-up to collect feeds.
4. Select the source type from the following options to collect posts from Instagram & click on “Create Feed.”
You can easily fetch Instagram content using various methods.
- Hashtag (#) – Collects live hashtag feed from Instagram.
- Handles (@) – Collects Instagram post from the business profile.
- Mentions– Aggregate Instagram posts where your brand has been mentioned.
- Stories – To embed Instagram Stories on website.
- Tagged– Curate feeds where you have been tagged on Instagram.
5. Once you select the feed then click on the “Create Feed” button
Step 2. Connect Instagram With Your Taggbox Account
By clicking on “Create Feed,” you will be redirected to Instagram for secure connection, complete the required information to successfully connect Instagram.
Note: If you have multiple pages that you manage from your connected business account then Taggbox will display all of those page so that you can chose the page from which you want to add the feed.
Step 3. Generate Instagram Feed Embed Code
Once you get all your posts and are done with all the moderation and customization, then follow the below-given steps to get the Instagram profile or page feeds embed code that you can use in your website code to embed the Instagram feed.
1. Click on the “Publish” button on the bottom left of your widget editor screen.
2. A pop-up will appear; choose your Website Building Platform as per your requirement (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.)
3. Choose the “Get Code” option from the new pop-up. You can also fix the height & width. A code will appear; copy the given embed code to embed Instagram feeds on website.
Now you have successfully generated & copied the Instagram post “Embed Code” for your website. Follow the below-given steps to embed Instagram posts on your chosen website building platform.
Step 4. Embed Instagram Feed On Any Website
1. Log in to your website and go to the editing section of the page where you want to embed the Instagram Widget.
2. Paste the copied Instagram widget embed code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your page and publish/apply the changes.
3. You will have successfully embedded Instagram posts on the website now.
How To Embed Your Instagram Feed On Different Website Platforms
Many brands, businesses & individuals are using various website building platforms to create their website.
If you have your website on a different platform such as HTML, WordPress, Weebly, Jimdo, Squarespace, etc., then you can easily add an Instagram post on those platforms by following some simple steps.
How To Embed Instagram Feed on HTML Website
Follow these simple steps to seamlessly embed Instagram feeds on website using HTML code.
1. Login to your HTML website and choose the landing page where you want to publish Instagram feed
2. Paste your copied “embed code” into the HTML of that page.
3. Apply the changes and Tada!! You will have successfully embedded Instagram feeds on your HTML website.
How To Embed Instagram Feeds on WordPress Website
Let’s embed your Instagram posts with WordPress Website.
- Login your WordPress website.
- Select and edit the web page where you want to embed the Instagram feeds gallery.
In the WordPress 5.0 editor, select the Pages>Add New Page Section from the dashboard.
Now choose the + button and select the custom HTML option and paste your copied code and apply changes to display the Instagram gallery on the website.
Check the full tutorial for all versions of WordPress to embedding Instagram Feed On WordPress.
How To Add Instagram Post on Wix Website
Wix, a cloud-based web development platform, allows users to create a website with HTML5 capabilities.
- After login on Wix, you will see a plus button (+) on the left-hand side of the screen in the menu bar; through this button, you can add elements to your web pages.
- After clicking on the plus button, you will see a complete list of elements, now click the More option on the menu and select HTML iframe from the Embeds.
- Now enter the Instagram post embed code in the code field, and then click apply.
How To Add Instagram Feed on Squarespace
Squarespace provides software as a service for website building. On Squarespace, you can add any external code on the web page by using the Embed Blocks.
You need to add a block on the page to embed the Instagram gallery.
- Open a page or post editor and click “Add Block.”
- Select Embed from the menu and click the </> icon in the URL field.
- Now paste your Instagram photo gallery embed code on that box and click Set.
- Once done, click Apply to publish your changes.
Complete guide to add Instagram feed on Squarespace
How To Add Instagram Feed on Shopify Website
Shopify is the best platform for an Ecommerce business. If you want to embed the Instagram post on Shopify, log in to your Shopify account.
- Click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section. You will see a drop-down list in the sidebar; select the Themes option.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, you will find an Action button on your current theme.
- Click on that Action Button and choose Edit code from the drop-down list.
- Select Layout/Templates/Section (Eg: For Homepage – Index. liquid) where you want to embed Instagram profiles or page feeds.
- Now paste the Copied code of the Instagram post and click on Save.
Check the complete guide to add Instagram feed on Shopify
How To Show Instagram Feed on Weebly Website
Weebly allows an individual to make a high-quality website and maintain an online reputation. To create web pages, you can drag and drop the content on Weebly.
- To show Instagram posts on Weebly, find the Embed Code element (in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen).
- Now drag and drop the Embed Code element on the page where you want to attach feeds from Instagram to the website.
- Now click on the HTML box and choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the Instagram post embed code to display the Instagram feed gallery on Weebly Website.
Other Methods of Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
There are many other options for embedding your Instagram feeds on website and we have listed some of the best ones below.
Through Instagram Embedding Option
Instagram provides a free Integrating option through its platform where you can go to the post that you want to embed and generate the Instagram feed embed code, which you can copy in the backend of the webpage where you want to display it on your website.
But the issue is that you can only attach one post at a time. It does not have any other functionalities like customizations, content moderation, performance analytics, live content updates, multiple posts, interactive design, etc., that make it quite limited and dull.
Also, to embed a post from Instagram to your website, you need to access Instagram through a desktop or laptop device.
In Taggbox Widget, we have a solution to all these limitations and much more.
WordPress Plugin To Embed An Instagram Feed
This is an option for WordPress users who rely heavily on plugins to integrate engaging and amazing functionalities and features to their website without much hassle or expertise.
Taggbox has created a WordPress plugin to create and embed Instagram photos on the website directly through the plugin. WordPress users can download this plugin from the WordPress store.
Benefits of Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
Here we have listed some of the best and most valuable benefits why you should embed an Instagram feed on your website.
Instagram is the key platform for brands when they think about leveraging social media for their growth campaigns.
The reason for Instagram’s importance is the content it has and the engagement this content provides to brands.
Now bringing this Instagram content as feeds to your website can help you leverage these benefits and many more through your website.
- Display fresh, engaging, and original content to your visitors continuously
- Attract return visitors to your website with exciting content
- Engage users for longer duration and improve dwell time, session duration, and more metrics
- Build trust, showcase social proof, enhance credibility, and highlight authenticity with user-generated content
- A source of content for your website which saves time, efforts, and resources on content creation
- Leverage Instagram feed to boost your social media presence, following, and engagement
- Drive sales and increase conversion rate with shoppable Instagram posts on website
These are a few of the many benefits of embedding Instagram content on your website. You can explore different benefits along with these to ascertain the integration of website & Instagram posts.
Why Use Taggbox Widget for Embedding Instagram Feeds?
Taggbox Widget, a product from Taggbox that offers complete solutions to create and embed social media feeds on websites like Instagram feed, Facebook feed, and many more.
For embedding Instagram feeds gallery, Taggbox widget delivers what most other alternatives cannot to your Instagram feed. Taggbox helps in curating quality content with enhanced relevancy using Hashtags, keywords, handles, or mentions, along with seamless website integration.
With Taggbox, you have all of these Instagram post embedding options:
Get Instagram Feed On Website
The prime functionality of Taggbox where you can curate content from your connected Instagram account using hashtags, keywords, Handle, Stories, mentions, etc., allowing you to curate all kinds of content.
Embed Instagram Hashtag Feed On The Website
User-generated content is the most important element for marketers and brands these days, and Instagram is one of the most popular sources of valuable UGC. So, hashtags are the best source to curate and embed UGC from Instagram to your website. Try Taggbox Widget to embed Instagram hashtag feed on website for free.
Embed Shoppable Instagram Post On Website
What’s better than turning your content into commerce. Taggbox commerce offers you the functionality to curate Instagram content, tag your products into it to make it shoppable, and embed the Shoppable Instagram feed on website
Create and Embed Instagram Feeds Gallery On Website
Visual content has its immense importance on digital mediums to increase user engagement. Instagram is the most popular platform for user engagement, and its visual content is the key reason.
So, you can curate the best visual content like stunning images, engaging videos, short-video content, etc., into the Instagram gallery and embed it on your website.
These were the possibilities with content curation, but you can do much more than that.
What’s more with Taggbox Widget
- Customize the Instagram feed with themes, colors, styles, fonts, designs, etc.
- Advanced moderation & content filtering with an automation option to easily remove unwanted content and display the best feeds on website
- Real-time content updates directly from your connected Instagram account to keep your feed fresh, unique, and engaging
- Detailed and diverse feed analytics to measure the performance of your instagram post gallery on website
- Hassle-free integration & seamless compatibility to the different website CMS platforms
- Marketing features like Custom posts, banner, announcements, highlights, CTAs, and much more
These were some of the highlights from Taggbox Widget, and you can expand the possibilities beyond imagination with Taggbox Widget.
This post will show you how you can add Instagram feed to website using Taggbox!
Note: Instagram updated its graph API according to which you can only fetch posts based on hashtags & locations using your Instagram Business Account. It won’t be any more possible to fetch posts based on hashtags and locations from a Personal Instagram Account.
We have given you six effective yet simple ways to embed the Instagram feed on this website. Now it is time for you to evaluate how you can leverage instagram on your website.
Instagram feed on your website will activate users to spend more time on your website by engaging with amazing content. The engagement can be turned into increasing conversions for your brand.
So, what are you waiting for? Integrate your live Instagram post on the website using website builders and keep your website up-to-date and increase your brand’s trust.
“Embed Instagram” means aggregation and curation of posts from your Instagram business (or personal) profile into a feed with the help of a social media aggregator and then embedding the Instagram feed on your website.
Once you have created your Instagram widget with Taggbox Widget, then here’s how you can get the Instagram embed code instantly.
To embed an entire Instagram feed, you can use the Taggbox Widget that will help you connect your Instagram account and curate the entire feed through hashtag(#), handle(@), stories, mentions, etc. and then you can embed that feed into your webpages.
So, if you are wondering, “How do I embed an Instagram post in HTML?”, then we have the answer. You can do it easily using Taggbox Widget. Read Here – Complete guide on embedding Instagram feed in HTML.
WordPress is an extremely popular website building platform among users. Instagram feed for WordPress is immensely popular, so here you can find how to embed Instagram feed on WordPress. We also have a WordPress plugin for Taggbox Widget.
You are wondering how to add Instagram feed to your Google site? Follow these simple steps mentioned in the blog to know how you can integrate Instagram feed with your Google site.