How To Embed Instagram Feed On Website?
Have you ever wondered how to embed Instagram feed on a website and why? You cannot miss out on this strategy considering how your website’s design and feel will be entirely transformed. Moreover, being a major point of interaction with your audience, your website needs to be on point.
Being the 4th most-used social media platform, the content generated is undeniably influential. People look upto users’ content on Instagram before making buying decisions.
Adding Instagram feeds is a powerful move for boosting interactions, increasing audience engagement, building social proof, and much more.
Can You Embed an Instagram Posts?
Yes, you can easily embed Instagram feed on the website using Taggbox. Taggbox is a social media aggregator platform that helps in collecting Instagram feed and displaying it on the website without any coding expertise.
You can display reels, videos, stories, highlights, hashtag, mentions etc. Moreover, you can also convert your product catalog into a shoppable gallery to facilitate shoppers and capitalize on their inspirations.
Use the various customization and moderation features to make your widget more relevant and relatable. With the powerful analytics features you get detailed insights about the widget’s performance.
Here we have mentioned the quick and easy steps – how to embed Instagram feed on website?
- Collect -> Moderate -> Customize -> Copy -> Embed.
Here is how your Instagram feed look like –
- Can You Embed an Instagram Posts?
- How to Embed Instagram Feed on Website? (Reels, Hashtag, Mention, Profile etc.)
- Step 1. Create a FREE Taggbox Widget Account
- Step 2. Select the Instagram Feed Type
- How to Embed Instagram Reels on Website?
- How to Embed Instagram Stories on Website?
- How to Embed Instagram Hashtag Feed on Website?
- How to Embed Instagram Video Feed on Website?
- Step 3. Design and Customize your Instagram Feed like a Pro
- Step 4. Generate the Instagram Feed Embed Code
- Step 5. Embed Instagram Feed On Website
- How to Embed Instagram on Any Website? (Complete Steps)
- How To Embed Instagram Feed On HTML Website?
- How To Display Instagram Feed On WordPress?
- How to Embed Instagram Feeds on Webflow?
- How To Add Instagram Feed To Shopify?
- How To Integrate Instagram Feed On Squarespace?
- How To Embed Instagram Feed On Weebly?
- How To Showcase Instagram Feed On Wix?
- Other Ways Of Adding Instagram Feeds To Website
- Benefits of Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
- Instagram Feed on Your Website (Brand Examples You Can Take Ideas)
- Boost Your Website Performance With Instagram Widget
How to Embed Instagram Feed on Website? (Reels, Hashtag, Mention, Profile etc.)
We have created a tutorial for you to collect, curate, and embed Instagram feeds on any website simply and easily without any technical expertise or complexity.
The Taggbox Widget guide contains step-by-step solutions for all popular website CMS platforms, so you need not worry about missing out.
Step 2. Select the Instagram Feed Type
Step 1. Create a FREE Taggbox Widget Account
1. Login or Sign up to your Taggbox Widget account.
2. Click on “Add Social Feeds”.
Step 2. Select the Instagram Feed Type
1. Select ‘Instagram’ as your source to fetch the posts.
2. Pick the source type from the following options to collect posts from Instagram.
- Hashtag (#) – Collects live Instagram hashtag feed.
- Handles (@) – Collects Instagram posts from the business profile.
- Stories – To embed Instagram Stories on the website.
- Mentions (@) – Aggregate Instagram posts where your brand has been mentioned.
- Tagged – Curate feeds where you have been tagged on Instagram.
- Videos – Aggregate all-format Instagram videos.
- Reels – Check 🗹 “Only Reels” option in the checkbox section below to embed Instagram reels on website.
- Personal Account – Collect Instagram uploaded posts from your personal account.
3. Once you select the feed, click on the “Create Feed” button.
Important: By clicking on ‘Create Feed‘, you will be redirected to Instagram for a secure connection, and complete the required information to connect to Instagram successfully. If you manage multiple pages from your connected business account, then Taggbox will display all of those pages so that you can choose the page from which you want to add Instagram feeds.
Here are quick and simple steps to embed different type of Instagram feeds.
How to Embed Instagram Reels on Website?
With the growing popularity of Instagram reels, it’s highly beneficial for brands to embed Instagram reels widgets on their websites. An Instagram reel widget is a collection of only reels.
Check out the step-by-step tutorial on how to develop an Instagram reels widget for your website.
- After choosing Instagram as your source platform, you will be redirected to a pop-up window.
- Select the required connection type and check the “Only Reels” option below.
- Put in your Facebook credentials to securely connect your Instagram business account.
- Click “Create feed” and you will be moved to the Taggbox Editor page.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created an Instagram Reels widget. You can now change the layout, and make other developments with the Taggbox’s in-built features.
How to Embed Instagram Stories on Website?
An Instagram Stories widget contains all the stories on your profile. The stories will be auto-updated and every story in the last 24 hours will appear here.
Find out how easy it is to curate beautiful and embed Instagram Stories using Taggbox.
- After you select “Instagram” as your source platform for connection. A pop-up with connection types will appear.
- Choose stories, and click on the “Connect to Instagram” button.
- Type in the required credentials for a secure connection.
- Click “Create feed” to curate all your stories.
You will be able to design your story Widget and moderate its content in the Taggbox Editor page.
How to Embed Instagram Hashtag Feed on Website?
An Instagram hashtag feed is the collection of various posts curated in a single frame using a particular hashtag. All the posts containing the brand hashtag will appear in your Hashtag Feed.
Let’s see the stepwise guide to help you curate stunning Instagram Hashtag Feeds.
- Once you have selected your source platform as Instagram, a pop-up will appear.
- Select hashtag as your connection type in the pop-up.
- Put in your hashtag and choose “Create Feed”.
- A box “Continue with Facebook” will appear, proceed to fill in your Facebook credentials and securely connect your Instagram Business profile to create your Instagram hashtag feed.
Your hashtag feed will appear in the widget editor panel. You can customize and moderate the widget content to make it more attractive.
How to Embed Instagram Video Feed on Website?
An Instagram video feed widget contains only videos from your Instagram profile. Here is a guide to help you create an Instagram video feed effortlessly.
- After you select Instagram as your source platform, a new connection type window will appear.
- Choose “Videos” in the window, and click the “Connect Instagram” button.
- Put in your Facebook credentials for a secure connection with your Instagram business account.
- Click on the “Create feed” button to move to the editor panel.
Once you land on the editor panel you can personalize and design your videos widget as per the requirements.
Step 3. Design and Customize your Instagram Feed like a Pro
With Taggbox you have full authority over how you wish to showcase creative Instagram posts. Use various themes, customize the overall look and feel of your widget, or implement your creativity above the in-built features, anything is possible with Taggbox!
– Different Themes to Embed Instagram on Website
Taggbox offers you various themes that help you curate attractive widgets. These themes help you showcase your widget in various formats depending upon the website requirements.
A collection of free themes that are meant to engage users and boost conversions. Easily compatible, responsive, and fast-loading themes with a wide range of options.
– Customization your Instagram Feed
Taggbox helps you develop creative widgets with various features like background, banner, card style, on-site UGC uploads, etc. All these features are explained in detail below.
- Background: Make the widget background transparent to align with the website theme or make it custom.
- Banner: Customize your own template by adding colors, text, and icons to your banner image, or you can upload your own image.
- Card Style: Edit the card style of your Instagram feeds by customizing colors, text, icons, and other social sharing options with CTA Buttons.
- CTA: Add the ‘Call-to-Action’ button to your Instagram posts to simplify users’ journey and get them ahead of your sales funnel.
- Theme Settings: Try different post settings with the Custom CSS feature to meet brand requirements.
- On-Site UGC Uploads: Allow users to upload their images, feedback, and ratings to your on-site Instagram widget.
- Custom CSS: Customize Instagram feeds layout and implement your favorite design with the Custom CSS option.
Step 4. Generate the Instagram Feed Embed Code
Once you get all your posts and are done with all the moderation and customization, follow the below-given steps to get the Instagram profile or page feeds embed code that you can use in your website code to embed Instagram feed on website.
1. Click on the Publish button on the widget editor screen.
2. Select the “Embed On Webpage” option to embed Instagram feed on your website.
3. Now, choose your Website Building Platform like (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.)
4. Customize the height and width of your widget and copy the generated embed code. Now you have successfully generated & copied the “Instagram Embed Code” for your website. Follow the below-given steps to show your Instagram feed on your chosen website building platform.
Step 5. Embed Instagram Feed On Website
1. Log in to your website and go to the backend or editor section of the page where you want to embed Instagram widget.
2. Paste the copied Instagram embed code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your page and publish/update the changes.
3. You will have successfully embedded Instagram feeds on the website.
If you are facing any confusion or doubt in embedding Instagram feed on website, Don’t worry. Simply Book Demo to talk Taggbox experts.
We have created detail guide to embed Instagram feed on any website
How to Embed Instagram on Any Website? (Complete Steps)
Here are some famous and important website platforms
- Embed Instagram on HTML Website
- Display Instagram Post on WordPress
- Integrate Instagram to Wix
- Embed Instagram on Weebly
- Embed Instagram to Squarespace
- Showcase Instagram Photos on Shopify
Follow the below steps to embed Instagram on your suitable website platform.
How To Embed Instagram Feed On HTML Website?
HTML is a well-organized website platform trusted widely by businesses and brands. It seems like you’re one of them. Want to give more to your website visitors so that they stay longer and increase your website’s dwell time?
Well, here are some easy steps you can follow to embed Instagram feed on website HTML code.
Step-1: Log in to your HTML website and choose the landing page where you want to add an Instagram feed widget.
Step-2: Paste your copied “Instagram widget HTML code” into the page/blog/sidebar section.
Step-3: Apply the changes and Tada!! You will have successfully embedded the Instagram feed on the HTML website.
How To Display Instagram Feed On WordPress?
WordPress is the perfect platform for designing futuristic web pages that have their uniqueness. If you are someone who likes giving unique content to your website visitor, then embedding Instagram post can be the perfect solution for you.
Here are some steps you can follow to embed Instagram feed on WordPress website:
Step-1: Log in to your WordPress website.
Step-2: Select and edit the web page where you want to embed Instagram feeds gallery.
Step-3: Select the Pages>Add New Page Section from the Dashboard in the WordPress 5.0 editor.
Step-4: Choose the + button, select the custom HTML option, paste your Instagram embed code, and apply changes to display the Instagram gallery on the website.
Check the full tutorial for all versions of WordPress to embed Instagram Feed On WordPress.
How to Embed Instagram Feeds on Webflow?
Webflow is another great CMS platform that allows users to create websites without writing a single line of code. You can easily embed Instagram feeds on Webflow in less than 5 minutes.
Here is a step-by-step guide on How to embed Instagram feed on the Webflow website.
- Login to the Webflow editing tool.
- Go to the section where you want to embed your Instagram feed
- Now click on the “+” icon and select the “Embed” button.
- Paste the copied Instagram feed embed code on the editor
- Click on the “Publish” button and the live Instagram feed embed on Webflow website.
How To Add Instagram Feed To Shopify?
Shopify is the perfect website for businesses looking for a seamless platform to create a free e-commerce website to reach a larger audience.
Embed Instagram feed on Shopify store to engage your website visitors and increase conversion rates.
Step-1: Click on Online Store under the Sales Channels section
You will see a drop-down list in the sidebar; select the Themes option
Step-2: On the right-hand side of the screen, you will find an Action button on your current theme
Step-3: Click that Action Button and choose Edit code from the drop-down list.
Step-4: Select Layout/Templates/Section
(Eg: For Homepage – Index. liquid) where you want to embed Instagram profiles or page feeds
Step 5: Paste the copied code of the Instagram post and click on Save.
Check the complete guide to add Instagram feed on Shopify website.
How To Integrate Instagram Feed On Squarespace?
Squarespace is a unique website builder and a preferred choice for businesses who aren’t afraid to experiment with all the templates Squarespace provides.
Adding Instagram feeds to your Squarespace website will be the perfect visual aid for your website visitors and keep them hooked for longer. Here are the steps you can follow:
Step-1: Open a page or post editor and click “Add Block.”
Step-2: Select embed from the menu and click the </> icon in the URL field.
Step-3: Now paste your Instagram photo gallery embed code on that box and click set.
Step-4: Once done, click Apply to publish your changes.
Complete guide to add Instagram feed on Squarespace website.
How To Embed Instagram Feed On Weebly?
When you put the visually appealing Instagram content on your Weebly website, you receive some astonishing visual marketing benefits for your eCommerce website.
Don’t look anywhere else, as we have put together a few simple steps to embed an Instagram post on your Weebly website effortlessly.
Step-1: Find the Embed Code element (in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen)
Step-2: Drag and drop the Embed Code element on the page where you want to attach feeds from Instagram to the Weebly website.
Step-3: Click on the HTML box and choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
Step-4: Paste the Instagram widget embed code to display the Instagram feeds Weebly Website
How To Showcase Instagram Feed On Wix?
Wix is the foremost choice for businesses who prefer websites created entirely by them, as Wix gives users the freedom to design and develop their web pages the way they want.
Well, embedding an Instagram feed is a similar experience as you can create and customize a branded and personalized one for your website.
Here, follow these simple steps to embed Instagram feeds on Wix Website
Embed Instagram Feed on Wix with the Classic Editor
- For classic editor follow the below steps to embed Instagram feed on Wix website.
- Click on “+”.
- Choose the “Embed a widget” option from the available list.
- On the page, you have the option to adjust the height and width of your widget depending on the page layout.
- Click “Enter code”
- Paste the embed code in the Wix Editor.
- Tap “Update” and your Instagram feed will appear on your Editor page.
- Click on the “Publish” button to finalize your changes.
- Well, that’s it. Your Instagram feed is live on your Wix website.
Want to embed Instagram Feed on your Wix Website – Take Taggbox Widget Free Trial
Embedding an Instagram Feed on Wix with the ADI Editor
- While working with the Wix ADI editor there are a few steps changed. Let’s look at them.
- Click on the “+” icon.
- Select the section where you wish to embed the Instagram feed.
- Select “HTML Embed” on the left.
- Choose from the in-built templates, and edit the default content there.
- Click on the “select” button appearing next to HTML
- Select the “website” option here instead of the Instagram feed embed code.
- Add the preview URL of your feed, and adjust the width and height of your feed display.
- Now, tap on the “Publish” button to make your feed functional on your Wix website.
Other Ways Of Adding Instagram Feeds To Website
Method 1 – Using Taggbox Instagram WordPress Plugin
This is an option for WordPress users who rely heavily on plugins to integrate engaging and amazing functionalities and features into their website without much hassle or expertise.
Taggbox has created a WordPress plugin to create and show Instagram feeds on the website directly through the plugin. Here’s how you can embed Instagram feed on website using the Taggbox WordPress Plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress account and navigate to the Dashboard. Click on Plugins and then on Add New Plugin.
- Type Taggbox Widget in the search box.
- You will be able to see the Taggbox Widget plugin on your screen. Click on the Install option to download and activate it.
- Log into the account with your credentials. At this point, you can create a widget if you haven’t already. If you have already created a widget, click on the Copy option.
- Redirect to the webpage or section where you want to embed Instagram feed. Click on “+” to add a block.
- Next, select Taggbox and paste the copied embed code into the provided box.
- Click on the Update or Publish button to finish the process.
- Kudos! You will have successfully embed Instagram feed on website.
Method 2 – Embed Instagram Post Using Self-Embed Option
It may come across as a surprise to you, but Instagram offers a post embedding option to its users. The platform understands the significance of displaying Instagram feeds on the website, allowing users to embed their preferred Instagram posts, and it’s seamless & free of cost. The only limitation is that you can only embed one post at a time, unlike other embedding tools that allow you to embed an entire visual gallery to your website.
But, if you want to embed a single Instagram post on your website, then these simple to follow steps can be perfect for you:
Step-1: Open Instagram on the browser.
Step-3: Click on the three dots at the post’s top right corner.
Step-2: Go to the Instagram post you want to embed on your website.
Step-4: Click on the embed to generate the code.
Step-5: Copy & Paste the code into the backend of the webpage where you want to display Instagram feeds on website.
The options with Instagram’s embedding are limited. You can only attach one post at a time. It does not have any unique functionalities like customizations, content moderation, performance analytics, real-time content updates, interactive design, etc., to align with the website’s layout.
Want to embed Instagram Feed on Any Website – Take Taggbox Widget Free Trial
Benefits of Embedding Instagram Feed On Website
From Apple’s Shot On iPhone campaign to GoPro’s Million Dollar Challenge – content generated on Instagram has potential to boost participation, inspire audience’s attention, and keep them interested in the brand.
But, to be able to drive maximum benefit, bringing this content to the webpages, via creating and curating an Instagram feed can be great strategy. Let’s figure out the importance of it.
1. Enables Storytelling
Companies of all sizes and industries have realized the power of storytelling in their marketing plans. Instagram feed on website can help your brand come across as genuine and give visitors a snapshot of why your brand matters in the first place.
Every platform has its own set of storytelling tools, Instagram has its own. Be it stories, statics, videos, or reels – Instagram content has the art & science of attracting higher engagement rates while skillfully positioning the brand and its products.
2. Immersive Website Experience
Immersive experiences are key in boosting sales. By integrating Instagram feeds into webpages, you can escalate the website visiting experience of the visitors.
Established fact: Potential customers connect better when your brand has real experiences featured on the website. With Instagram feed, you can showcase branded and user-generated content in a way that ignites curiosity and provides a fascinating experience.
3. Shoppers – The New Salesperson
Instagram content featuring user reviews, product usage tutorials, or just a plain mention – is goldmine for your brand. When brought on the website, can successfully boost confident purchases.
According to stats, 86% of the users claim that they’d purchase, try, or recommend a product if Instagram’s content is marked as ‘worthy of sharing’.
Your users are everywhere, but especially on Instagram. By resourcing what they have to say on your website, you can effortlessly ensure brand growth.
4. Increase Brand Awareness
When you embed Instagram feed on website, you give your website visitors an insight into your social presence and increase your brand awareness.
Visitor can explore your Instagram content while staying on your website and engaging with it. If they find your content interesting, they will naturally follow you on Instagram. All this will increase your Instagram followers, create brand awareness and boost your reach.
5. Build Brand Trust With UGC
User-generated content is the perfect word-of-mouth marketing strategy. Displaying UGC on your website embedded as an Instagram feed on website brings authenticity to your content and increases brand trust among your website visitors.
An Instagram post that updates in real-time also encourages your customers to create more UGC for you, as every time they make a post, it gets displayed on your website. It indicates that you give importance to their opinions, adding more to your social presence.
6. Improve Website Dwell Time
Every brand looks for opportunities and premium content to improve its website’s dwell time. The attention-grabbing and highly engaging Instagram feed can do the trick.
You can bring visually appealing Instagram content to your website, and the visitors can engage with it and explore the content without leaving your website. It increases your website dwell time, and the live Instagram feed also encourages them to visit again to check if you have something new to offer.
7. Increase Conversion Rates
When you embed Instagram feed on website, it brings authenticity to your products. Especially when you embed a vibrant UGC gallery, it works as a trust-building factor for your brand. All this results in an increased conversion rate.
Taggbox widget allows users to embed user-generated content on your website. People seek a reliable source before making purchases online. The real-life customer experiences from Instagram become a deciding factor for potential customers to buy your products and boost your sales.
8. Repurpose Content to Transform your Social Ads
Leverage your amazing, colorful, and lively Instagram feed in your targeted ads. Segment your audience, study their behavior, and develop ads to promote the product they have been viewing or offer a solution to their pain points. This helps you understand your audience better to get one step ahead of them and offer them solutions to build trust.
Instagram Feed on Your Website (Brand Examples You Can Take Ideas)
If you too are facing challenges to decide in which layout you can embed an Instagram feed on website for maximum benefits and to enhance the website’s performance, then you have reached the correct spot.
The best Instagram feed examples for websites are mentioned as you continue reading this post, which you should read in its entirety to learn how to embed Instagram on a website effectively and productively.
1. Embed Instagram Carousel Feed on Website
This idea of an Instagram feed will attract more attention from website visitors. With the use of a carousel, you may display several products on your website at once, picking visitors’ attention as they swipe to see more.
You may utilize a carousel to tell the story of your company and nudge readers to keep reading by sliding, which would eventually lengthen visitors’ visits and increase dwell time.
A carousel allows you to highlight different product characteristics and promote them more successfully because it can hold up to ten images or videos.
Popular brands like DC Comics and Disney use this type of example to showcase their Instagram feed. They use it to give their followers a glimpse into behind-the-scenes, before and after posts, etc. The carousel feed is one of the most vibrant examples of displaying an Instagram feed that all brands need to try.
2. Add Sidebar Insta Feeds
Another efficient and useful technique to include an Instagram feed into a website is to display the feed as a sidebar on each side of your page. This will make it possible for you to add your feed to each page of your website and is both quicker and more efficient.
Due to its visibility on each and every page of your website, the feed will reach a larger audience and encourage more visitor involvement.
You can utilize the side feeds to include any current sale, a special discount, or other marketing content in order to further capture the interest of your website visitors and persuade them to buy your products.
3. User-Generated Content Feeds
User-Generated Content, or UGC, is the internet medium’s most impactful and goal-oriented form of content. As embedding content enables consumers and companies to develop a social proof of the brand, it is commonly used on social media sites like Instagram.
Additionally, studies show that a staggering 80% of shoppers use user-generated content to help in decision-making during the shopping process. Instagram is a major generator of user-generated content, and adding these feeds to your website can easily help you expand your business.
You can take inspiration from the famous athletics wear brand Fabletics. They created a special webpage on their website dedicated to testimonials created by their existing users and embedded it in that section. This pushed other users to also get featured on their website by posting content using the hashtag #MyFabletics. The brand could generate massive amounts of User-Generated Content that helped it in increasing its impact and eventually conversions.
4. Mention Feeds from Instagram
When someone mentions your company in an Instagram post or when you mention a brand while promoting a product, this is referred to as having a “mention feed.”
Simply put, this is an excellent technique to collect user-generated content for your brand’s social proof if you run a footwear business with a large following and customers who wear your shoes and mention you in their Instagram photos and posts.
Future customers will have faith in the quality of your footwear and be far more likely to make a purchase because they are more likely to trust your past clients than the content.
For example, Starbucks knows how to leverage its brand mentions on social media especially Instagram. The brand repurposes the mentioned feed created by its customers to enjoy various benefits like more engagement and increased conversions.
5. Embed Instagram Hashtag Feeds on your Website
You’ll agree, we’re sure, that an Instagram post would be lacking in completeness without a hashtag. Hashtags are quite helpful in this regard because they make postings more apparent and help to categorize the content. Instagram hashtag feeds integrated into the website is one of the best methods for increasing user engagement and driving purchases. Additionally, as hashtag feeds on websites are mostly User-Generated, they also assist in building social proof for your company.
If you’ve already conducted a successful hashtag campaign, you can effectively bring up the content utilizing the specific hashtag using an Instagram aggregator and share it with your followers.
Take Fenty Beauty as an example. To increase engagement on its website, the brand decided to aggregate content from its official Instagram hashtag and embed it on its website. Doing so, helped the brand to drive in more sales as it displayed a powerful social proof of the brand, which ultimately results in more conversions.
We have given you some effective yet simple ways to show the Instagram post on this website. Now it is time for you to evaluate how you can leverage Instagram for your website visitors.
It will activate users to spend more time on your website by engaging with the responsive content. Instagram feed is the perfect opportunity for your brand to generate leads, increase conversions and boost brand awareness.
Embed Instagram feed on website using Taggbox Widget, keep your website up-to-date and increase your brand’s trust significantly!
To embed an entire Instagram feed widget, you can use the Taggbox Widget tool that will help you collect, curate, and present content on the website using a unique hashtag(#), handle(@), videos, reels, stories, mentions, tagged, etc. You can simply embed the generated feed widget into your web pages.
Embed Instagram refers to the idea that users can generate an embed code for any Instagram feeds and copy and paste it on the backend section of their website where they want to show Instagram feeds.
Taggbox Widget offers a seamless solution to integrate an Instagram widget on website using the HTML code. Once you have curated a Widget using Taggbox, you need to select your CMS platform from available options on the dashboard. Then, It will generate a unique HTML code that you can copy and paste on the backend of your website where you want the Instagram feeds to appear.
Yes, Taggbox Widget has an exclusive plugin for WordPress sites that you can find on the WordPress dashboard by searching "Taggbox Widget" from the plugin section. Once you add a plugin to your WordPress dashboard, it will help you easily add Instagram feed widget to your WordPress website.
You can show Instagram feeds on multiple pages of your website. Be it on the footer, the sidebar, the header, homepage, blogs, or any desired web page. You just need to copy and paste the embed code on the backend of your website where you want your Instagram feeds to appear.
Yes, Taggbox offers you a custom post feature to add specific posts with just a few clicks. Log in to Taggbox account > Go to Apps & More > Select “Custom Post” > Add the Post URL > Click “Create Post” button. Your particular post from your feed will display automatically.
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog