How To Embed Instagram Reels On Website?
Instagram is never settling, as it continues to evolve to offer better growth possibilities for brands and content creators.
Currently, it’s the Reels that have caused an uproar among creators and businesses to achieve high visibility on Instagram.
Reels came into existence in 2020, and while users are still exploring the feature, marketers have decided to cash up by embedding Instagram posts on websites.
Marketers have developed an understanding of Reels and are now keen on bringing Instagram Reels on website, here’s how you can do it with a user-friendly and result-driven solution.
Embed Instagram Reels On Your Website, Automatically!
Increase Engagement, Build Trust & Boost Conversions
Want to know how to embed Instagram Reels on website? Let’s discover some key benefits of Instagram Reels.!
- Embed Instagram Reels On Your Website, Automatically!
- Easily Embed Instagram Reels On Website [Auto-Update]
- Step 1 – Add Instagram Reels With Taggbox Widget
- Step 2 – Select the Instagram Reels Option
- Step 3 – Design and Customize your Instagram Reels Widget
- Step 4 – Generate the Instagram Reels Embed Code
- Step 5 – Embed Instagram Reels On Your Website
- Other Methods Of Adding Instagram Reels To Website
- Why Marketers Are Bringing Instagram Reels To Websites?
- Why Choose Taggbox Widget?
- Embed Instagram Reels On Your Website Now!
Easily Embed Instagram Reels On Website [Auto-Update]
Step 1 – Add Instagram Reels With Taggbox Widget
1. Create a FREE Taggbox Widget account or log in to your Taggbox Widget Account. You will be redirected to the Widget Dashboard.
2. Click on “Add Social Feeds”
Step 2 – Select the Instagram Reels Option
1. Choose “Instagram” as your source to collect the Instagram Reels.
2. Check the “Only Reels” option in the hashtag(#), handle(@), mentions(@), videos, and personal account source types from the following options.
- Hashtag(#): Curate live Instagram Reels feed with your chosen hashtag.
- Handle(@): Put your user handle to collect Instagram reels from the specific Instagram profile.
- Mentions(@): Curate reels from various posts where your profile username is mentioned.
- Videos: Fetch all your Instagram reels all at once using your user handle.
- Personal Account: Choose the reels option in the below checkbox and tap on “Connect Instagram” button to get an aggregated feed of your reels.
Step 3 – Design and Customize your Instagram Reels Widget
Choose from a perfect collection of free-of-cost themes that have the potential to boost user engagement and conversions. Curate an attractive feed with these easily compatible, fast-loading, and responsive themes.
Personalize your widget with the following customization options:
- Background: Keep it simple or transform your widget with changing background colors to align it with your website.
- Banner: Alter your own template with different colors, texts, and icons, or upload your own image to make your banner impeccable.
- Card Style: Customize your card style using colors, text, icons, and sharing options with CTA buttons.
- CTA: Call-to-action buttons can be added to simplify user journeys to get them ahead in your sales funnel.
- Theme Settings: Try various settings of your posts using custom CSS to make your widget meet website requirements.
- On-Site UGC Uploads: Allow your users to upload reviews, images, feedback, and ratings directly on your website.
- Custom CSS: Personalize and customize your entire feed layout with the custom CSS option.
Taggbox offers you full control over the content you wish to display on your website. You can use the moderation feature to eliminate any irrelevant, & explicit content and provide your users with exactly what they need.
Step 4 – Generate the Instagram Reels Embed Code
Tap the Publish button from the widget editor screen & choose your Website Building Platform (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.), and adjust the height & width of your widget. Copy the hence generated code.
Step 5 – Embed Instagram Reels On Your Website
Log in to your own website and choose the desired webpage section like landing page, blogs, header, footer, or sidebar on which you wish to embed the Instagram Reels widget.
Now Paste the copied code on the backend of the webpage where you want to show Instagram Reels on the website.
Showcase Instagram Reels On HTML
- Get started by signing in to your HTML admin account and redirecting to the page or section where you wish to embed your content.
- Next, go to the backend section of your page/section and paste the copied embed code into the provided section.
- Lastly, click on the Apply button to add instagram widget on HTML.
Embed Instagram Reels On WordPress
- Start by logging into your WordPress account and redirecting to the section where you wish to embed the Instagram reels.
- Choose the visual and text option available on the right side of the webpage.
- Choose the Text mode.
- Paste the copied embed code in the field area provided in the section.
- To finish off the process, click on the Update option to save the changes.
How to embed Instagram Reels on Google Sites?
- Sign in to your Google Site Account.
- On dashboard, go to Insert Tab and select <> embed option.
- Paste the embed code and click on Next button.
- Click on Publish Button to embed widget on website
Display Instagram Reel Widget On Shopify
- Begin by logging into your Shopify account.
- Select the online stores option present under the sales channel section.
- Choose Themes from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Action button.
- In the drop-down list, select the Edit code option.
- Choose the section where you want to embed the Instagram reels.
- Paste the embed code in the provided section and save the changes!
Add Instagram Reels On Squarespace
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- Tap on the +Add/Edit block.
- Choose </> code from the pop up options.
- Paste the copied code in the given section.
- Click on the Done option to save the changes!
Show Instagram Reels On Wix
- Start by logging into your Wix account.
- Redirect and click on the + button on the left side of the webpage.
- Select the More option.
- Next, select HTML iFrames from the embeds section.
- Paste the copied embed code into the code field provided by the platform.
- Finally, click on the Apply button to save the changes.
Embed Instagram Reels On Weebly
- Begin by logging into your Weebly account.
- Navigate to the embed code element.
- Utilize the drag and drop where you wish to add Instagram reels on website.
- Select the HTML box.
- Choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the copied embed code in the given section.
- Lastly, save the changes to complete the process.
Integrate Instagram Reels Widget On Jimdo
- Log into your Jimdo admin account.
- Click on the Add Element option.
- Click on More elements
- Select Widget/HTML
- Paste the embed code in the area or section where you want to embed the Instagram reels.
- Click on Save to apply the changes
Other Methods Of Adding Instagram Reels To Website
1. Using Instagram WordPress Plugin
You have the benefit of using the Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin if you have chosen WordPress as your CMS platform. To make the plugin functional, just search for it in the WordPress directory, install it, and then activate it.
With this plugin, you can easily stream video content from your Instagram Reels to your WordPress website.
2. Add Instagram Post Using Self-Embed Option
Although it might come as news to you, Instagram gives its users the option of embedding posts. The platform recognizes the value of embedding Instagram reels on websites, enables users to do so seamlessly at no extra charge, and allows them to do so with their favorite Instagram postings.
The only restriction is that you are only able to embed a single post at a time, as opposed to other embedding solutions that let you add a full visual gallery to your website.
Why Marketers Are Bringing Instagram Reels To Websites?
We just introduced you to some of the key reasons why Instagram Reels can be the future of social media marketing. Now, let’s dig deeper and understand the wonders it would bring to your website.
1. Enhance Your Social Media Presence
Instagram Reels help brands and content creators on Instagram enhance their reach. When brands leverage the engaging Instagram Reels on websites, it will help them expand the visibility of their content. It attracts traffic to their social media platform and improves their Instagram presence.
Your website visitors who will come across the embedded Instagram widget on your web pages would want to engage with more of your content if they like it. They would visit your Instagram account, follow you and share your Reels with their friends and family members, boosting your reach exquisitely.
2. Add Transparency & Authenticity With UGC
A direct selling point of Instagram Reels for brands is the way it caters to authenticity. Your audience no longer wants those cliche product promotions pushed towards them. They are more interested in your brand and its community. Harness the power of user-generated content on your website through Instagram Reels.
You can initially embed Reels created by your customers, sharing their experiences with your brand. It will instill social proof in your customers, who would also feel encouraged to create user-generated Reels for you. You can organize hashtag campaigns, create trends on Reels, or collaborate with Influencers to encourage your customers to create UGC for you.
3. Increase Your Ecommerce Conversion Rate
Collaborate with influencers or content creators who have an audience similar to your target audience. Let these influencers create product reviews, product hauls, and other brand-related content on Instagram Reels. While Instagram is an influencers’ playground, when you bring these Instagram Reels to your website, they act as a source of inspiration among your potential customers.
When potential customers watch the Reels on your eCommerce store and learn how your products work well in these influencers’ lifestyles, they will most likely buy your products. The whole idea is to turn the point of inspiration into conversion.
4. Scale-Up Website Performance
We all know how captivating Instagram Reels can be. Whenever we start watching these Reels, we are so hooked that we don’t stop unless we have gone through at least ten different forms of these short-format videos. Now, imagine if you could create a similar kind of impact on your audience with your content.
When you leverage Instagram Reels on your website, it offers something unique and engaging to your audience. It creates a positive first impression and keeps the visitors on your website for longer, improving your website dwell time and decreasing the bounce rates. Thus, boosting your website’s performance to the utmost level.
Why Choose Taggbox Widget?
Taggbox Widget offers users options like hashtags, handles, favorites, likes, and more to fetch their preferred social media content to the Taggbox Widget dashboard.
On the dashboard, users get to explore options like advanced moderation to filter out irrelevant content and endless themes & customization options to create vibrant website Widgets.
Not only that, but you also get an easy embedding option to generate an embed code that you can copy & paste on the backend of your website and make the engaging Widget accessible to your website audience.
Instagram Reels are the new lingo for brands to reach their audience and create a seamless flow of engagement between the creator and its audience.
This content category might be new, but now is the time to cash up and make the most of it. So, what are you waiting for? Get on board with this new marketing strategy already!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog