How To Embed Instagram Reels On Website for Free?
Instagram Reels is a short-form video feature on the Instagram platform for creating and sharing engaging, creative, and entertaining videos.
Embedding Instagram Reels on Website can lead to a remarkable organic traffic surge of up to 157%, leveraging the power of engaging video.
Videos on Reels leave a lasting impression, with 80% of users recalling videos from the past month, enhancing user retention on your website.
Would you like to embed Instagram Reels on Website🎥?
With easy-to-follow steps, you can have your favorite Instagram content on website 📷within minutes.
How to Embed Instagram Reels on Website?
In this blog we have covered two methods to embed Instagram on website for free.
- Manually – Recommended to Embed Single Post
- Automatic Update – Recommended to showcase multiple reels on website
Method 1: Embed Instagram Reels Manually
Instagram gives its users the option of embedding posts. The only restriction is that you are only able to embed a single post at a time, as opposed to other embedding solutions that let you add a full visual gallery to your website.
Here’s how you can embed Reels posts into your site one by one:
- Open instagram.com on your desktop
- Click on the reel your want to embed
- Click on the three dots (…) and pop-up will appear.
- Click on embed option and copy paste it on your website.
This is How Instagram Reel Widget Looks Like –
Method 2: Easily Embed Instagram Reels On Website [Auto-Update]
To display the Instagram reel on website for free follow the simple step by step guide mentioned below:
- Create “Taggbox account”, and click on “Add feed” section
- Choose “Instagram” and enter the “Reel” URL.
- Click on “Publish” button and copy the Instagram reel embed code.
- Now, login to your website and choose the webpage you want to embed Instagram reels.
- Paste the code and click on “Update” button.
- Tada! You have successfully create Instagram Reel Widget on your website.
Isn’t it easy? Embedding Instagram reel on website is 3 mins process. Yes, if you need detailed guide read the blog or watch the video tutorial.
Step to Embed Instagram Reels on website with UGC Platform
Step 1 – Add Instagram Reels With Taggbox Widget
1. Create a FREE Taggbox Widget account or log in to your Taggbox Widget Account. You will be redirected to the Widget Dashboard.
2. Click on “Add Social Feeds”
Step 2 – Select the Instagram Reels Option
1. Choose “Instagram” as your source to collect the Reels using Instagram aggregator.
2. Check the “Only Reels” option in the hashtag(#), handle(@), mentions(@), videos, and personal account source types from the following options.
- Hashtag(#): Curate live Instagram hashtag feed with your chosen hashtag.
- Handle(@): Put your user handle to collect Instagram reels from the specific Instagram profile.
- Mentions(@): Curate reels from various posts where your profile username is mentioned.
- Videos: Fetch all your Instagram videos all at once using your user handle.
- Personal Account: Choose the reels option in the below checkbox and tap on “Connect Instagram” button to get an aggregated feed of your reels.
Step 3 – Generate the Instagram Reels Embed Code
- Click on “Publish” button from the responsive website widget editor screen & choose your Website Building Platform, and adjust the height & width of your widget.
- Copy the embed Instagram Reel Code and paste it on the backend of your website.
How to Embed Instagram Reels on Any Website?
Sharing Instagram Reels instantly grab your visitors’ interest and create a memorable experience. In this section, we will take a look at a number of website building platforms on which you can embed Instagram Reels.
- Showcase Instagram Reels On HTML
- Embed Instagram Reels WordPress
- How to embed Instagram Reels on Google Sites?
- Display Instagram Reel Widget On Shopify
- Add Instagram Reels On Squarespace
- Embed Reels On Wix
- Embed Instagram Reels On Weebly
- Embed Reels Widget On Jimdo Website
Showcase Instagram Reels On HTML
- Get started by signing in to your HTML admin account and redirecting to the page or section where you wish to embed your content.
- Next, go to the backend section of your page/section and paste the copied embed code into the provided section.
- Lastly, click on the Apply button to add Instagram widget on HTML.
Embed Instagram Reels On WordPress
Using WordPress HTML Editor
- Start by logging into your WordPress account and redirecting to the section where you wish to embed the Instagram reels.
- Choose the visual and text option available on the right side of the webpage.
- Choose the Text mode.
- Paste the copied embed code in the field area provided in the section.
- To finish off the process, click on the Update option to save the changes.
Embed Instagram Reels Using Instagram WordPress Plugin
You have the benefit of using the Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin if you have chosen WordPress as your CMS platform. To make the plugin functional, just search for it in the WordPress directory, install it, and then activate it.
With this plugin, you can easily stream video content from your Instagram Reels to your WordPress website.
How to Embed Instagram Reels on Google Sites?
- Sign in to your Google Site Account.
- On dashboard, go to Insert Tab and select <> embed option.
- Paste the embed code and click on Next button.
- Click on the Publish Button to embed Instagram on google sites.
Instagram Reels Embed On Shopify
- Begin by logging into your Shopify account.
- Select the online stores option present under the sales channel section.
- Choose Themes from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Action button.
- In the drop-down list, select the Edit code option.
- Choose the section where you want to embed the Instagram reels.
- Paste the embed code in the provided section and save the changes!
Add Instagram Reels On Squarespace
- Log into your Squarespace account to embed instagram reels on squarespace.
- Tap on the +Add/Edit block.
- Choose </> code from the pop up options.
- Paste the copied code in the given section.
- Click on the Done option to save the changes!
Embed Instagram Reels On Wix
- Start by logging into your Wix account.
- Redirect and click on the + button on the left side of the webpage.
- Select the More option.
- Next, select HTML iFrames from the embeds section.
- Paste the copied embed code into the code field provided by the platform.
- Finally, click on the Apply button to save the changes to add reels on wix.
Embed Instagram Reels On Weebly
- Begin by logging into your Weebly account.
- Navigate to the embed code element.
- Utilize the drag and drop where you wish to add Instagram reels on weebly website.
- Select the HTML box.
- Choose the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the copied embed code in the given section.
- Lastly, save the changes to complete the process.
Integrate Instagram Reels Widget On Jimdo
- Log into your Jimdo admin account.
- Click on the Add Element option.
- Click on More elements
- Select Widget/HTML
- Paste the embed code in the area or section where you want to embed the Instagram reels.
- Click on Save to apply the changes
Now that we have thoroughly understood the process of embedding Instagram reels on websites let’s have a look at the websites on which you can embed Instagram reels.
Embed Reels on Website like a Pro using Taggbox Widget
I. Diverse Theme Selection for Captivating Widgets
Our platform offers a rich array of themes designed to craft visually appealing video widgets. These themes are adaptable to various formats, ensuring your widget blends effortlessly with your website’s needs.
Our collection of free themes is meticulously designed to engage users and drive conversions. These themes are not only responsive and quick to load, but they also offer an extensive range of customization options.
II. Tailored Customization for Expressive Widgets
Taggbox empowers you to create dynamic widgets enriched with an array of features, including background, banner, card style, CTA, SnapUp, and more. Delve into the intricacies of these features, elaborated below:
- CTA: Elevate user experience by adding a ‘Call-to-Action’ button to your Instagram posts, guiding them seamlessly through your sales funnel.
- Custom CSS: Infuse your preferred design and layout into Instagram feeds by harnessing the potential of the Custom CSS option.
- Banner: Design a personalized template by infusing colors, text, and icons into your banner image, or even upload an image of your choice.
- Background: Effortlessly sync your widget’s background with your website’s theme by opting for transparency or crafting a custom background.
- Card Style: Mold the card style of your widget to perfection by customizing colors, text, icons, and social sharing options, all complemented by CTA buttons.
- SnapUp: Empower users to contribute content, feedback, and ratings to your on-site Instagram widget, fostering engagement.
At Taggbox, we provide a comprehensive suite of customization tools that ensure your widgets stand out, aligning perfectly with your branding and fostering user interaction.
- Real-time Updates – Real-time updates keep your content current and dynamic, reflecting changes as they happen
- Lite Code – Load things quickly and put them into your website easily
- Easy Setup – No need to do complicated coding. Just follow 5 easy steps
- Automatic Updates – Keeps your content new with real-time updates
- Google Analytics – Taggbox helps you integrate Google Analytics with your website to help you with information about your Instagram content, like how many views and impressions.
- Content Moderation and Filtering – Effortlessly manage unwanted content and highlight specific posts on the Instagram widget
IV. Instagram Reel Widget Analytics
- Widget Views: See how many times your widget has been viewed.
- Engagement Rate: Find out how much people interact with your widget’s content.
- Total Posts: Know the overall number of posts displayed in the widget.
- Total Impressions: Understand how many times widget content has been seen in total.
- Total Visitors: Count how many different people have visited your widget.
- Total Post Clicks: Learn how often visitors click on posts in the widget.
Why Marketers Are Embedding Instagram Reels To Websites?
We just introduced you to some of the key reasons why Instagram Reels can be the future of social media marketing. Now, let’s dig deeper and understand the wonders it would bring to your website.
Instagram Reels Statistics for Marketers to Know
- Reels are Most Effective for Targeting Users Aged 18-34
- You Can Reach 726.8 Million People with Instagram Reels Ads.
1. Enhance Your Social Media Presence
Instagram Reels help brands and content creators on Instagram enhance their reach.
- When brands & Instagram Influencers leverage the engaging Instagram Reels on websites & their social media profiles respectively, it will help them expand the visibility of their content.
- It attracts traffic to their social media platform and improves their Instagram presence.
- Your website visitors who will come across the embedded Instagram widget on your web pages would want to engage with more of your content if they like it.
- They would visit your Instagram account, follow you and share your Reels with their friends and family members, boosting your reach exquisitely.
2. Add Transparency & Authenticity With UGC
A direct selling point of Instagram Reels for brands is the way it caters to authenticity. Your audience no longer wants those cliche product promotions pushed towards them.
- They are more interested in your brand and its community. Harness the power of user-generated content on your website through Instagram Reels.
- You can initially embed Reels created by your customers, sharing their experiences with your brand.
- It will instill social proof in your customers, who would also feel encouraged to create user-generated Reels for you.
- You can organize hashtag campaigns, create trends on Reels, or collaborate with Influencers to encourage your customers to create UGC for you.
3. Increase Your Ecommerce Conversion Rate
Collaborate with influencers or content creators who have an audience similar to your target audience.
- Let these influencers create product reviews, product hauls, and other brand-related content on Instagram Reels.
- While Instagram is an influencers’ playground, when you bring these Instagram Reels to your website, they act as a source of inspiration among your potential customers.
- When potential customers watch the Reels on your eCommerce store and learn how your products work well in these influencers’ lifestyles, they will most likely buy your products. The whole idea is to turn the point of inspiration into conversion and user-generated content helps in that.
4. Scale-Up Website Performance
We all know how captivating Instagram Reels can be. Whenever we start watching these Reels, we are so hooked that we don’t stop unless we have gone through at least ten different forms of these short-format videos.
- Now, imagine if you could create a similar kind of impact on your audience with your content.
- When you leverage Instagram Reels on your website, it offers something unique and engaging to your audience.
- It creates a positive first impression and keeps the visitors on your website for longer, improving your website dwell time and decreasing bounce rates. Thus, boosting your website’s performance to the utmost level.
Tip: Best Time to Post Reels on Instagram
Understanding that Instagram’s algorithms prioritize recent content based on user interest and connections underscores the significance of identifying your users’ active periods.
Recognizing the optimal posting times can significantly impact your engagement outcomes, potentially distinguishing between hundreds and thousands of interactions.
To determine the prime posting time on Instagram, we examined multiple data studies conducted by social media tools and made a comparative analysis of the data provided below.
Also Read – Instagram Feed On Website Examples
As we’ve explored in this guide, utilizing tools like the Taggbox Widget streamlines the process, enabling you to seamlessly integrate real-time content without any coding hassles.
In conclusion, embedding Instagram Reels on website is a captivating way to enhance user engagement and keep your online presence dynamic.
With Taggbox Widget’s user-friendly setup, responsive design, content moderation features, and built-in analytics, you can transform your website into an interactive platform that showcases the effect of embedding Instagram Reels, providing visitors with an immersive and visually appealing experience.