How to Embed Instagram Stories on Website For Free
People these days are fond of sharing the highlights of their daily activity on social media networks. Social media, being the fastest growing network, has served its users with ample opportunities to showcase their lifestyle exquisitely.
One of the most popular social media platforms, Instagram has made it easy for its users to post their images and connect with millions of people worldwide with its features like Instagram Stories. Many online brands embed Instagram profile stories to catalyze their promotional activities and increase their brand reach.
Instagram stories, the very own feature of Instagram is the most trending organic promotional tool for all the online brands and marketers. Launched in August 2016, Instagram stories now engage around 500 million Instagrammers monthly.
In this blog, we have discussed what exactly are Instagram Stories, its benefits, and how can brands embed Instagram stories on the website.
So, let’s dive in.
- The Ins And Outs Of Instagram Story
- Guide To Embed Instagram Stories For Free
- Step 1. Create/Add Instagram Stories with Taggbox Widget
- Step 2. Connect To Instagram
- Step 3. Generate Embed Code For Instagram Stories
- Step 4. Embed Instagram Stories On Website
- [Optional] Apply Story Theme
- Embed Instagram Stories On Different Website Platforms
- (A) Embed Instagram Stories on HTML
- (B) Embed Instagram Stories on WordPress
- (C) Embed Instagram Stories on Shopify Website
- Benefits of embedding Instagram Stories on Website
- 1. Enhance Your Instagram Story Reach
- 2. New Form of Advertising
- 3. Re-use Your Instagram Stories
- 4. Cost and Time Effective
- BONUS: Add Shoppable Links To Instagram Stories
The Ins And Outs Of Instagram Story
A short snapshot or highlight on Instagram that disappears after 24 hrs is an Instagram Story. It appears at the top bar of your Instagram stories, making it inevitable for your followers to view it.
The content of the Instagram story can be viewed in chronological order, and the best part is that it does not allow any likes or public comments.
This feature of the Instagram story has turned out to be an advantageous strategy for the brands and marketers as it has helped them expand their organic reach and spread awareness about their brand more creatively.
It is an amazing way for the enormous expansion of the brands in an exquisite way. The sparkling filters and the plethora of emojis, along with many other options like tagging, sharing, etc., make the Instagram story an undeniable option for the brands to use for promotional activities.
The best way to do this is to embed these Instagram stories on website.
Guide To Embed Instagram Stories For Free
To make the embedding process simpler for you, we have curated a 4 step guide explaining how you can create & embed Instagram profile stories hassle-free without any technical expertise or complexity.
Step 1. Create/Add Instagram Stories with Taggbox Widget
1. Create a free Taggbox Widget account, or you can Log in to your existing account.
2. Now in the dashboard, click on Add Social Feeds option to get Instagram stories on your widget.
3. After you’ll click on the Create widget, a pop-up displaying all the major social media platforms will appear. Here you can select Instagram Business as a source.
4. Now choose Instagram Stories & click on “Create Feed.”
Step 2. Connect To Instagram
1. You will be redirected to the secure authentication process the moment you click on the “Create Feed” option.
2. Fill in all the required credentials of your Instagram Account.
3. Your Instagram stories will appear within a few moments once the connection gets created.
Step 3. Generate Embed Code For Instagram Stories
Follow the below-given steps to get the embed code to add Instagram stories to your website.
1. After you have completed step 2, go to your Widget editor.
2. Once you click on the “Publish” button, a pop-up will appear.
3. Choose your Website Building Platform as per your requirement such as HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace & more.
4. Choose the “Get Code” option, and also you can manage its height & width.
5. An HTML code will appear that can be copied on the clipboard.
Now you have successfully generated an “Embed Code” for Instagram stories.
Save & Embed Instagram Stories On Website
Step 4. Embed Instagram Stories On Website
1. Log in to your website and go to the backend of your webpage where you want to display Instagram stories on website.
2. Paste the copied code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your page.
3. Publish or apply the changes.
[Optional] Apply Story Theme
Brands and marketers can now display their curated Instagram stories on the website in a way that will exactly look like stories embedded on it.
With this theme, you can even display user-generated content on your website in the form of stories to engage a wide range of customers visiting the website. It can be embedded anywhere on the website and looks exactly the same as curating Instagram stories and displaying them. All you need to choose the theme from the list of different themes and apply it.
Embed Instagram Stories On Different Website Platforms
Follow these steps to showcase Instagram stories on any of your chosen website building platforms, including Shopify, WordPress, and more.
(A) Embed Instagram Stories on HTML
1. Choose HTML as your website building platform and copy the generated embed code.
2. Now login to your HTML website, and open the page where you want to embed stories.
3. Paste the generated embed code and save the changes.
You have successfully embedded stories on HTML website.
(B) Embed Instagram Stories on WordPress
1. Choose WordPress as your website building platform and Login to your website.
2. Then select and edit the web page where you want to add Instagram stories.
3. Now select the Pages > Add New Page Section from the dashboard in the WordPress 5.0 editor.
4. Again choose the + button & select the custom HTML option.
5. Paste your copied code and apply changes to display the Instagram stories on WordPress website.
(C) Embed Instagram Stories on Shopify Website
Last but not least, Shopify is the best platform for an e-commerce business, and many small & big sizes brand are leveraging it.
1. Log-in to your Shopify account and under the Sales Channels section click on Online Store.
2. Select the Themes option from the drop-down list in the sidebar.
3. Click on that Action Button that you’ll find on the right-hand side of the screen. Choose Edit code from the drop-down list.
4. Select Layout/Templates/Section where you want to display your Instagram stories.
5. Paste the Copied Code of Taggbox and Click on Save.
Benefits of embedding Instagram Stories on Website
Being one of the new organic promotional tools for brands and digital marketing companies, Instagram Stories has a disadvantage that is they can’t be archived and therefore disappear in 24 hours.
But with the help of social media aggregator tools like Taggbox, you can sync your Instagram accounts, automatically archive your Instagram stories and display them on your website.
So, here are the benefits that come with embedding Instagram Stories on website.
1. Enhance Your Instagram Story Reach
Your Instagram stories get new meaning as soon as you embed them on your website and the new users who don’t follow your account might do it stay updated. So focus on creating engaging & attractive content to expect a greater return on the content production.
2. New Form of Advertising
If you want to promote the Instagram stories, you can generate a code, send it to any third party, and display the stories as an advertisement. In short, embedding Instagram stories on website help your brand to gain a new format for content publishing.
3. Re-use Your Instagram Stories
As per the current social media marketing scenario, Instagram Stories can be considered as the king of all the other content formats. This is because they offer endless creative as well as digital interaction opportunities with a large number of audience.
4. Cost and Time Effective
By embedding Instagram stories, you can see your latest stories on your website and boost their exposure beyond Instagram. By syncing your website with your Instagram handle, you not only save your precious time but also the expenses of the manual resources.
BONUS: Add Shoppable Links To Instagram Stories
Taggbox Commerce offers you the opportunity to turn your Instagram stories into Shoppable stories by creating and sharing the Shoppable Instagram & UGC gallery link to your stories.
Create your Shoppable gallery, generate unique URL, and share it in stories to attract more traffic, increase conversions, and boost revenue along with a simple and quick social shopping experience.
If simply put, embedding Instagram stories on your website lets you unlock the door of diverse opportunities & benefits for your business including an increase in audience engagement, brand awareness, build trust & loyalty, boost conversions & sales, etc.