Add Google Reviews On HTML Website
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
Embed Google reviews on HTML website using Taggbox Widget. Follow the simple step-by-step guide to embed it on the website.
2. You will be redirected to your Taggbox Widget Dashboard
3. On the dashboard, click on Add Social Feeds to start adding Google Reviews to your widget.
4. On the new Dialog Box “Pick a source” select Google as your source of aggregating feeds:
5. A pop-up Create Google Review will appear, here you will get two options to aggregate the most relevant 5 Google reviews:-
1. Places: to aggregate Google reviews for a place such as any visiting place, hotel, restaurant etc available on Google.
2. My Place: to aggregate reviews from your Google My Business profile.
If you choose My Places then click the Connect Google button to connect your Google account to your widget.
After successful authentication, you will be redirected to select the place you want the reviews for.
6. Choose your aggregating method and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, click ”Create Feed” button to process aggregating.
Embed Google Reviews on HTML Website
To embed Google reviews Widget on HTML website you need to follow below steps
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the “PREVIEW” of how your feeds gonna looks like.
2. In the “Choose Your Platform” pop-up, select HTML as your Website platform to generate the embed code for the HTML website.
3. Set width, height and height type as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
4. Copy the generated code and Paste it into your HTML webpage body tag, where you want to embed the Google Reviews widget.
Great! You have successfully embedded Google Reviews on your HTML website.
Try Taggbox Widget To Embed Google Reviews – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial