Add a Twitter Feed
To add a Twitter feed, you need to follow the given steps-
First login to your Taggbox account. After Login, You will see the Dashboard.
On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Wall” button to create a new wall.
Provide a name to your wall and accordingly, a Unique URL of your wall will be created automatically. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Wall“.
1. Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
2. Click Add Feed, to create a new feed.
In the popup that appears, select the source type “Twitter”.
Choose one of the following to create twitter feed:
- Hashtag (#): Enter your Hashtag in the box and collect all your Hashtag embedded feeds of Twitter.
- Handle (@): Enter a Twitter user Handle to collect their posts.
- Mention (@): Enter a Twitter user handle to collect the mentioned posts.
- List: You can also collect feeds of the list as well; just enter the Twitter Handle or username and List Name.
- Favorites: Enter the desired Twitter handle to collect their favorite posts.
- Advanced: You can use the Advanced option to get feeds via a search query. Fill your query in the box and collect feeds.
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
Select “Add Multiple Photos” to upload a series of photos.
“Exclude Retweets” avoids sharing retweets on the social feed.
Then click the “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
Then provide the Login Credentials for the Social Network and Sign In. (Login Credentials are required for most connections).
The Connection has been created and within a few moments posts will appear in the Moderation Panel of the page. Like this:
After creating connections you can use Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Twitter wall according to you (You can find them below the Feeds option).
Display Twitter Feed on Mvix
To display a Social Wall on Mvix Digital Signage, you need to follow the given steps-
Click on the Display button at the bottom of the left column.
On the left bottom side, you will notice an Integrate with DIGITAL SIGNAGE option. Click on it.
To display the Twitter feed on Mvix, select MVIX as your digital signage option.
A dialogue box explaining steps to display social wall on MVIX digital signage will appear. From the last step, copy the Embed Code/ URL to the clipboard.
Now, login to your xhibitsignage.com
Navigate to Media Tab and click on Add Media.
Click on Web Tab.
Click on the Webpage widget icon.
Here, in the Web Page URL field, paste the copied Embed URL.
Great! You have successfully integrated the social wall on your MVIX digital signage.