Display Social Wall On Yodeck Digital Signage
To display a Social Wall on Yodeck Digital Signage, you need to follow the given steps:-
- Log into your Taggbox Display account. If you are a new user, you can create a Free Account.
- You will be redirected to the Home section of the tool. Click on Start Now to begin the process.
- A popup window will appear. Next, you must select your preferred content aggregation source from the given options.
- Next, you will be required to choose your connection type depending on your platform chosen. You will get options like hashtags, profiles, usernames, etc.
- Click on Create feed, and you will be able to catch a preview of the social media wall before making it live.
- Click on the Display option present in the bottom left corner of the screen. Select Digital signage and choose Yodeck from the given options.
- Log into your Yodeck account.
- Click on the Taggbox Display widget within your widget gallery to add it:
- A Name is required for the widget and an optional description for it.
- Paste the “Display Wall URL” from your Taggbox Display account.
- Set the Default Duration so that the widget will appear in a playlist.
- Click “Save,” and your widget is ready to use.
In case of any support or queries, write to us at [email protected].