You can easily embed videos from Instagram to website with Taggbox Widget.
First, create an account, after creating an account our smart wizard will guide you to create your first Instagram video widget or you can follow the below steps to add the Instagram videos feed to the website:
1. Login to Your Taggbox Widget Account and click on Create Widget.
2. Here, give a name to your Widget and click on Create Widget.
3. When you click on Create Widget, a popup appears, Select Instagram as a source.
4. Select the Instagram connection type (hashtag(#), profile post(@), mentions and tagged). Give the other required details asked for and click on Create Feed.
- Hashtag (#) – Fetches live hashtag videos from Instagram.
- Handles (@) – Collects Instagram videos from business profile handle. Enter your Instagram user handle(username).
- Mentions- Collects Instagram videos where you have been mentioned.
- Tagged- Collect Instagram videos where you have been tagged.
5. Provide the required credentials of your Instagram Account.
The connection has been created and within a few moments posts will appear in the Widet Editor.
6. Click on Moderation button, present in the middle of left sides button
Step 1. A. Enable the feed moderation button
B.Click on filter button present at the right side of screen
Step 2. Tick the Text Only and With Image checkbox in Post type of Filter section and click on the Search Button.
Step 3. Now Enable the select all checkbox and click on the private button to make all posts private and follow this process till the last page.
Embed Instagram Videos on Website
To embed Instagram videos on the website, first you need to get an embed code from Taggbox Widget editor.
Follow the below-given steps to get the Instagram video HTML code for embedding Instagram on website:
Step 1. Click on the Embed Widget button, present at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2. Choose your Website Building Platform as per your requirement.
Step 3. Choose one from Auto and Fixed to set the Width and Height according to your choice and click on Get Code.
Step 4. Copy the code from the field or you can also see a preview of your widget by clicking on Preview.
Step 5. Paste the code into the body section of your website.
With these steps, you can easily integrate Instagram videos on HTML website. You can also use the Instagram widget to display your embedded Instagram videos on website.