You can easily embed videos from Instagram to websites with Taggbox Widget.
First, create an account, after creating an account our smart wizard this guide will guide you to add, curate and embed the Instagram feeds widget.
Follow the below steps to embed Instagram Videos on websites:
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Login to Your Taggbox Widget Account or Sign up with 14 days Free Trial.
2. You’ll be redirected to the TAGGBOX WIDGET DASHBOARD
3. Click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to start adding Instagram feeds to your widget.
4. When you click on Add Social Feeds, a popup “Pick a source” will appear, Select Instagram Business as a source of aggregating feeds.
5. Select the Instagram connection type (Hashtag (#), Handle (@), Stories, Mentions and Tagged).
- Hashtag (#) – Fetch live hashtag Feeds from Instagram.
- Handles (@) – Collects Instagram Feeds from your profile handle. Enter your Instagram user handle (username).
- Stories – Collects stories from your profile handle.
- Mentions– Collects Instagram Feeds where your Handle is mentioned.
- Tagged – Collect Instagram Feeds where your Handle is tagged.
6. Choose your method of aggregating feeds and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, Click the “Create Feed” button.
If required provide the credentials of your Instagram Account to connect with the Instagram Feeds Widget.
The connection will be created and within a few moments posts will appear on the Widget Editor.
Tip: Use Moderation to filter your feeds before displaying.
Tip: Build a beautiful looking quality content with the help of the “Design” feature (available on the left menu panel).
Embed Instagram Videos on Website
To embed Instagram videos on the website, first you need to generate an embed code from Taggbox Widget editor.
Follow the below-given steps to generate the Instagram Feeds embed code for embedding Instagram Feeds on websites:
Step 1 – Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
Step 2 – “Choose your Platform” will appear; select your website platform or else click on “OTHER” if you don’t see your website platform name.
Step 3 – The Platform you have chosen will appear (for example – HTML); set the Width and Height of the widget.
Step 4 – Click GET CODE and COPY the generated code; you can also share the CODE on your email ID by clicking on the SHARE button.
Step 5 – PASTE the CODE into the body section of your website.
With these steps, you can easily integrate Instagram videos on HTML website. You can also use the Instagram widget to display your embedded Instagram videos on website.