YouTube Shorts? YouTube Shorts are short-form, vertical videos created through a smartphone that are 60 seconds or less in length. You can capture, edit, add music from major labels, add animated text, alter your film’s speed, and combine numerous 15-second video clips to make your Shorts using YouTube’s built-in production tools.
Launched across the U.S. on March 18th, 2021, YouTube Shorts quickly surpassed 6.5 billion daily views globally. Shorts was finally released in beta mode to 100 countries worldwide on July 12th, 2021.
To add YouTube shorts on a website using the Taggbox Widget, follow these step by step tutorials mentioned below –
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
To embed YouTube shorts on website using the Taggbox Widget, follow these step by step tutorials mentioned below –
Embed YouTube Shorts on Website
- Create or login to the Taggbox Widget account.
- After login, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Now select the “Add Social Feeds” option.
- “Pick a source” select YouTube as your feed source to add YouTube Shorts.
- Click on the shorts and enter the channel URL as shown in the image below.
- Click on the “Create Feed” button to start the aggregation process.
- YT Shorts will live on your widget editor in a few minutes.
After successfully aggregating it in your Widget dashboard, the next step is to add YouTube Shorts to website. For this, follow the mentioned below steps.
Add YT Shorts To Website
- Click the “Publish” button located on the bottom left side of your screen. To see how your feed looks on a different devices, click on the “Preview” button.
- A dialogue box will appear on the screen, “Choose your Platform“. Choose the desired CMS platform to embed YouTube shorts on the website to get the code
- Enter the width and height accordingly and click on the “Get Code” Button.
- Copy the code or share it directly on your mail address.
- The Last step is, Paste the code where your want to embed YouTube shorts on the website.
Try Taggbox Widget Now – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial