Add A YouTube Video
To create a YouTube feed, You need to follow the given steps-
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
First, Login or Sign-Up to Taggbox Widget
You will be redirected to your Widget Dashboard.
On the dashboard, click on Add Social Feeds to start adding YouTube videos on your widget.
In the Pop-Up “Pick a Source” that appears, select YouTube as your source of aggregating feeds.
A new Pop-up “Create YouTube Feed” will appear.
Here, you will find 4 choices for aggregating YouTube Video feeds which are:
1. Channel URL 2. Playlist 3. Keywords 4. Location.
Choose one of these as per your requirement to start adding YouTube feeds:
1. Channel Url: To fetch YouTube video from a Channel, enter a YouTube channel Url.
2. Playlist: To fetch YouTube videos from a Playlist, enter a YouTube playlist ID.
3. Keywords: To fetch YouTube video through Keywords, enter the Keywords in the provided space.
4. Location: To fetch YouTube video through the Location feature, fill in the required details to Create Feed.
Tip: Enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete aggregating process.
The Connection will be created and within a few moments posts will appear on the Widget Editor.
Embed YouTube Video on Wix Website
Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
A pop up will appear “Choose Your Platform”; To embed your YouTube video Widget on the Wix website;
Choose Wix as your website platform.
On choosing Wix as your website platform; you’ll receive below Pop-up “Wix”, Follow the instruction on the pop-up or proceed with the below steps:
Click on “+ Add” Button.
Click on More and Select Embed a Site.
Check & Copy the “Website Address” under the Wix pop-up.
Paste the generated URL into the “Website Address” field.
Great! You have successfully embedded YouTube feeds on your Wix website.
Try Taggbox Widget To Embed YouTube Feed – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial