With the UGC rights management tool, you can get permission from original content creators to repurpose their content ethically and without the risk of lawsuits. This feature update allows you to send request to multiple users and get a seamless process to acquire UGC rights.
Steps to Get UGC Rights
- Once the UGC feed is curated. Go to the Moderation panel of your Taggbox Account.
- Select the post you want to get right for, and click on the “Get Rights” button.
- You will be redirected to UGC Request Page. Here, download the google chrome extension.
- Once the extension is active, refresh the page, and select the post you want to get rights for.
- Click on the “Get Rights” button on the upper menu bar.
- Connect your Instagram account, add hashtags, customize your messages if required, and click on the “Get UGC rights” button on the bottom right corner.
- Your request will be sent to all the users whose posts you wish to use.
- Enjoy repurposing their content legally and effortlessly with the Taggbox UGC Rights Management feature.
If multiple handles are connected, choose the account with which you want to send the request.