After Login, You will see your Dashboard. Like This:
On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Wall” button to get started:
Then, give a name to your wall. A Unique URL of your wall will be created automatically according to your wall name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Wall“. Like this:
Follow these steps to Add Instagram Content:
- Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
- Click Add Feed, To create a new feed.
Click on Add Feed to create a new feed. You will see Pick a source box. Simply click on Instagram icon to start:
Step 1. Click on Add Feed
Step 2. Select Instagram Network
In the popup that appears, select the Instagram connection type from the top tabs and then fill out the required fields.
Here’s an example of how to fill out details for Instagram Page connection:
Choose one of the following to add feed:
- Hash Tag (#)- To fetch Instagram feeds, enter your Instagram Hashtag.
- Handle (@)- You can collect Instagram hashtag feeds through business profile handle. Enter your Instagram user handle.
- Location- You can collect location-specific feeds. Just enter a location.
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
Then provide the login credentials for Instagram and sign in.
The Connection has been created and within few moments posts will appear in the Moderation Panel of the page.
After creating connections you can use Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Instagram Wall according to you. From here:
Publish a Wall
Now it’s time to Publish your Wall.
Click on “Display” button (You will find it on the left-hand side of page).
Choose one of the following to display your Wall:
- TV or Projector – To display your wall on TV or any projector.
- Web Embed – To embed your wall on your Website or Web page.
- Integrate With Screen Cloud
- API Option – JSON or XML
That’s it. You made it.