Create an Account
Please follow the given steps to add an Instagram feed in your Taggbox account.
1. Adding Content From Instagram
Create a Taggbox account and Log In to your Taggbox account, you will see the dashboard
Click on the “+Create Wall” option, a pop-up will appear
Enter the name & create a URL of your Instagram feed and click on the “Create Wall” button
After a few seconds, a pop-up will appear, choose “Instagram” as the source of content
A pop-up will appear with the following choices to fetch content from Instagram
- Hashtag (#): To fetch content related to hashtags, Enter the Instagram Hashtag.
- Handle(@): To fetch Instagram feed from an account, click on Handles & the click on Create feed
- Mentions: Get feeds from where your handle has been mentioned, click on mentions & then Create Feed
- Tagged: Get feeds from where your handle has been Tagged, click on Tagged & then Create Feed
Now click on Create Feed from the pop-up and enter the necessary login details to complete the content fetching process.
Excellent work, now the Connection has been created and within a few moments, Instagram posts will appear in the Wall editor.
2. Publishing The Content
From your wall editor, click on the “Display” button at the bottom left
A pop-will appear with the following display options:
- Embed In Website
- Display On Screen
- Digital Signage
- API options
Choose the channel (platform) where you want to publish your Instagram feed and complete the remaining steps.
That’s it. You made it.