Steps to Embed Instagram Widget On Blogger
Follow the To create and embed Instagram Widget on Blogger website, you need to follow the following steps:
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. First, create your Taggbox Widget account or Sign in to existing account
You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Dashboard, click “+ Create Widget” at the top right to create a new widget:
2. A Dialog Box named “Create Widget” will appear with an input box,
First: “Widget Name” Enter the name of your wish to name the Widget.
Second: “Your Unique Url” You’ll see that your widget name is your unique URL; if you’re happy with it, then let’s move ahead with “Profanity Filter” or else Taggbox gives you the option to change it according to your wish as well.
Third: To enable the “Profanity Filter,” you can click on the checkbox and click on “Create Widget.”
Congrats, Your First Widget is created.
Tip: You can also create multiple widget available according to your selected Plan. Your Plan’s details can be seen in Dashboard > Account section always.
3. Now add the feeds to your widget.
- Click Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
- To create New Feed, Click Add Feed
4. On the new Dialog Box “Pick a source” select Instagram Business (Only “Instagram” is for embedding My Profile Account, select it if you want to embed Your Profile).
5. You’ll find 4 options to create your Instagram Widget for Blogger website.
5.1. HASHTAG (#) – To fetch Instagram feeds using hashtags(#).
5.2. HANDLE (@) – To fetch feeds from a profile account.
5.3. MENTIONS – To fetch feeds for particular accounts mentioned on Instagram Posts.
5.4. TAGGED – To fetch feeds for particular accounts tagged on Instagram Posts.
6. Click “Create Feed” to start the processing of embedding Instagram feeds for your Instagram Widget according to your selection.
Now complete the required authentication to fetch the feeds.
(Note: The Email Id you log in with on Facebook should have an Instagram account too because you know Facebook owns Instagram).
Once you’ve Logged In, in a short matter of seconds, your feeds will be displayed.
Tips : You will find a “Personalize” option to customize your feed’s display, with many options to choose between from Taggbox according to your need.
Now, Let’s move towards embedding Instagram Widget on a Blogger website.
Generate Instagram Widget Code For Blogger
Below are the precise steps to follow for generating Instagram Widget embedding code for your Blogger website
1. Click “Embed Widget” button (At the bottom left of the screen)
2. On the dialog box of “Choose Your Platform,” select the “HTML” to generate code.
3. A new Dialog Box will appear “HTML.” Enter the width and height into the input box according to your requirement and click GET CODE and COPY the code generated while clicking GET CODE.
How To Add Instagram Widget On Blogger
Open the HTML code editor and paste the copied code into the body tag section of the Blogger website on any location or page that you want.
Congratulations!! You have successfully embedded Instagram Widget on Blogger website.
Try TaggBox – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now