Create a Twitter Wall in the Taggbox Dashboard
After Login, You will see your Dashboard. Like This:
After Login, On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Wall” button to get started:
Then, give a name to your wall. A Unique URL of your wall will be created automatically according to your wall name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Wall“.
Follow these steps to Add Twitter Content:
- Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
- Click Add Feed, To create a new feed.
Add Twitter Feed
Click on Add Feed to create a new feed. You will see Pick a source box. Simply click on Twitter icon to start:
Step 1. Click on Add Feed
Step 2. Select Twitter Network
In the popup that appears, select the Twitter connection type from the top tabs and then fill out the required fields.
Here’s an example of how to fill out details for Twitter Page connection:
Choose one of the following to create twitter feed:
- Hash Tag (#): Enter your Hashtag in the box and collect all your Hashtag embedded feeds of Twitter.
- Handle (@): Enter your Twitter user Handle and collect all feeds.
- List: You can also collect feeds of list as well; just enter the Twitter Handle or username and List Name.
- Favorites: You can collect Twitter Feeds of your Favorites; just use their Twitter Handle.
- Advanced: You can use Advance option to get feeds via search query. Fill your query in the box and collect feeds.
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
To Add Multiple Photos and Exclude Retweets on the connection select “Add Multiple Photos” and “Exclude Retweets”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
Then provide the Login Credentials for the Social Network and Sign In. (Login Credentials are required for most connections).
The Connection has been created and within few moments posts will appear in the Moderation Panel of the page. Like this:
After creating connections you can use Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Twitter wall according to you (You can find them below the Feeds option).
Publish A Twitter Wall
Now it’s time to Publish your Twitter Wall.
Click on “Display” button (You will find it on the left-hand side of page). Like this:
Choose one of the following to display your Tweet Wall:
- TV or Projector – To display your wall on TV or any projector.
- Web Embed – To embed your wall on your Website or Web page.
- Integrate With Screen Cloud
- API Option – JSON or XML
That’s it. You made it.