Add Facebook Feed On HTML Website
To create and embed Facebook feed on HTML website, you need to follow the given steps-
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Create a Taggbox Widget Account or Login if you already have an existing account.
You’ll be automatically redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
2. Click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to start adding Facebook feeds to your widget.
3. A dialog box “Pick a source” will appear, select Facebook as your feed aggregating source:
4. A new dialog box will appear with “Create Facebook Feed” options to aggregate:
You can aggregate from the following source:
- Page – to fetch Facebook Page posts on your Facebook Feed Widget.
- My Profile Posts – to fetch your Facebook Profile posts on your Facebook Feed Widget.
- Albums – to fetch your Facebook Profile Albums on your Facebook Feed Widget
- Page Reviews – to fetch your Page handle User-generated reviews to your Facebook Feed Widget
- Page Mentions – to fetch the feeds in which your Page handle is mentioned to your Facebook Feed Widget
5. Choose your aggregating method and enter the input accordingly.
Lastly, Click “Create Feed” button.
A “Continue with Facebook” pop-up will appear; proceed to Login to a Facebook account to provide authorization for aggregating.
After entering the valid credentials, in some seconds, your feeds will be displayed.
Tip: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip: Taggbox provides a “Design” option to customize your feed’s display, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Embed Facebook Feed on HTML Website
To add Facebook feed Widget on HTML website you need to follow below steps–
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen; You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
2. A new Dialog Box named “Choose Your Platform” will appear; select “HTML” as your website platform.
3. A new Dialog box HTML will appear.
4. Set the width and height or select auto then Click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
Finally, PASTE the code into the body tag of your HTML website webpage, where you want the widget to be embedded.
Great! You have successfully embedded Facebook feeds on your HTML website.
Try Taggbox To Embed Facebook Feed – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial