To embed your Instagram Feed Widget on PageCloud, follow the simple process
TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now
Embed Instagram Feed Widget on PageCloud:
1. Create a Taggbox Widget Account. Sign Up with 14 days Free Trial or Log in if you’re an existing member of Taggbox.
2. Now, you’ll be redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
3. Click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to start the process of adding Instagram feeds to your widget
Tip: You can also add multiple feeds from multiple sources like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc all in one widget.
4. A dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear, select Instagram Business as a source of aggregating feeds.
5. A new dialog box “Create Instagram Business Feed” will appear to aggregate feeds.
You can aggregate feeds from the following sources:
- Hashtag (#)
- Handle (@)
6. Choose your method of aggregating feeds and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, Click the “Create Feed” button.
You may receive a Dialog Box “Log in with Facebook”, Login with your Facebook credentials.
(Note: The email ID you log in with on Facebook should have an Instagram account too)
Once you Log In, in a short matter of seconds your feeds will be displayed.
Tip: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip: Taggbox provides a “Design” option to customize & personalization the feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate Code to Embed Instagram Feed on PageCloud
Generate code by following the below steps to embed Instagram Feed Widget on Pagecloud
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
2. Dialog Box “Choose Your Platform” will appear, select the “OTHER” option to generate the embed code for PageCloud.
3. A new dialog box OTHER will appear.
4. Select auto or set width and height according to your requirement then just click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
Steps To Embed Instagram Feed Widget On PageCloud Website
Follow the following steps:
1. Log in to the PageCloud Admin panel to edit the webpage.
In PageCloud backend open the page and navigate where you want to embed the Instagram feed on website.
2. You’ll see “(+) Add Block” in the middle of the contents. Click it.
In the new window Browse for “+ Blank Section”.
3. Now from the left menu select Apps, browse for “<>Embed” and Paste the copied code into the “<>Embed” editor.
Click OK and drag to adjust the Widget according to your requirement.
4. Finally, Click on SAVE and it’s Done.
You have successfully embedded Instagram feed widget on your PageCloud website.
Try TaggBox – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now