Embed your Instagram Feed Widget on PageCloud, follow the simple process
TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now
Embed Instagram Feed Widget on PageCloud:
1. Create a Taggbox Widget Account. Sign Up with 14 days Free Trial or Log in if you’re an existing member of Taggbox.
Now, you’ll be redirected to Taggbox Dashboard.
Click on “+ Create Widget” button on the top right of the screen.
2. A dialog box of “Create Widget” will appear with the following input box:
2.1. “Widget Name” – Enter the name for your Widget.
2.2. “Your Unique URL” – automatically your Widget name will be your unique URL.
2.3. “Profanity Filter” – to filter explicit content, enable it by clicking on the checkbox.
3. Finally, Click on the “Create Widget” button.
Pat your back, you’ve created your first Taggbox Widget
Tip 1: You can also create multiple Widgets that are available according to your selected plan. For details on your plan go to Dashboard>Account section.
Now, click the “Edit” on the Widget wall with your widget name on it, to open the Taggbox editor.
4. Select the following from the left control panel:
4.1. Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
4.2. “+Add Feed”, (to create New Feed)
5. A dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear, select Instagram from the platforms available.
A new dialog box “Create Instagram Feed” will appear to aggregate feeds from:
You can aggregate feeds from the following sources:
- Hashtags (#)
- Mentions (@)
- Handles (@)
Click the “Create Feed” button.
You received a Dialog Box “Log in with Facebook” Login with your Facebook credentials.
(Note: The email ID you log in with on Facebook should have an Instagram account too because you know Facebook owns Instagram).
Once you Log In, in a short matter of seconds your feeds will be displayed.
Tip 2: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip 3: Taggbox provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Generate Code to Embed Instagram Feed on PageCloud
Generate code by following the below steps to embed Instagram Feed Widget on Pagecloud
1. Click “Embed Widget” on the left bottom of the screen.
2. Dialog Box “Choose Your Platform” will appear, select the “OTHER” option to generate the embed code.
3. A new dialog box with embed code will appear.
Select auto or set width and height according to your requirement then just click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
Steps To Embed Instagram Feed Widget On PageCloud Website
Follow the following steps:
1. Log in to the PageCloud Admin panel to edit the webpage.
In PageCloud backend open the page and navigate where you want to embed the Instagram Widget.
2. You’ll see “(+) Add Block” in the middle of the contents. Click it.
In the new window Browse for “+ Blank Section”.
3. Now from the left menu select Apps, browse for “<>Embed” and Paste the copied code into the “<>Embed” editor.
Click OK and drag to adjust the Widget according to your requirement.
4. Finally, Click on SAVE and it’s Done.
You have successfully embedded Instagram feed widget on your PageCloud website.
Try TaggBox – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now