The on-site UGC Upload feature allows users to add reviews & ratings, feedback, testimonials, and photos directly on the website, eliminating social media use of the QR code and submit button option.
How to Leverage On-site UGC Uploads Feature?
Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below to add an On-site UGC upload button on your website.
- Login or signup to Taggbox Widget Account
- Go to the social feeds option and select “Add Feed.”
- A pop will appear; click on On-site UGC Upload Network
- Select the connection type per your reequipment – Reviews/rating, Client testimonials, or Community posts.
- If you want to moderate the posts, use the checkbox option on the screen.
- Now Click on the “Create Feed” Button
It’s not over yet; click on the customization option to manage or personalize your feed.
- Go to the ‘On-Site Uploads’ option, click on it, and other following options will appear.,
- Click on the ‘Publish’ button and select where you want to publish it.
- Choose the CMS option as per your need from the mentioned below option.
- After that, you will see the feed on your website and the on-site UGC uploads button.