Facebook and Instagram are quite possessive for their users. They want their accounts to be safe and secure, and for that, they have set certain safety boundaries. On finding anything skeptical or distrustful activity happening around or within your account, you might find your credential/token expired.
The possible reasons behind your credential/token expirations are as follows-
- You may have not logged in even once in the last 2 months (the most usual reason).
- You’ve recently changed your Facebook or Instagram password.
- You’ve recently logged out of Facebook or Instagram.
- Logging in and out of multiple Facebook or Instagram accounts from your device.
- Facebook or Instagram has detected a security issue on your account.
- Facebook or Instagram suspects spammy behavior on your account (like posting too frequently or repetitive content).
- Suspicious (Login attempts from a new location) and later not having the full permissions required. In case if you initially grant the permissions and decide to stop using us, we do not have access without your permission.
Note that, the expiration due to any of the above reasons, is subject to the safety of your own account. Social media networks have set these regulations by themselves and we in Taggbox would like to suggest you to just re-connect without investing much of your time in evaluating the reason. The expiration is no-way vulnerable.