Have you ever been attracted by captivating images shared by the brands on their social media handles? In fact, we all are enamored of sharing snippets of our experiences in the form of multiple images on various social platforms.
Facebook, with almost 2.45 bn monthly active users and 1.62 bn daily active users, has catalyzed the process of sharing images by allowing the users to share their pictures in the form of an album.
To achieve more with these albums, you can embed Facebook Albums on the website. It helps you showcase your most compelling and enticing visuals and engage more visitors on your website.
To help you gain more knowledge about how to embed Facebook albums on your website and the benefits of doing so, we have drafted this blog.
So, let’s get started!
Why Embed Facebook Photo Album On Website?
Visuals play an important role when it comes to user engagement. They have more power to attract website visitors as compared to textual content.
Talking specifically about Facebook, where almost every post is attached with images and videos, it has become the main source of customer attraction for the brands.
It allows people to upload their images and videos in bulk, commonly known as photo albums. These photo albums can be embedded on the website to help the brands gain more benefits from these albums.
Some of the benefits of embedding Facebook gallery include
- Increases the vibrancy of the website
- Enhances customer engagement and interaction with the brand
- Improves the performance of the website
- Keeps the website visitor stay for long on the website
- Displays social proof and authenticity of the brand with UGC
Apart from these benefits, brands can achieve much more with these Facebook albums on the website. This embedding can be done easily using an amazing social media aggregator tool, Taggbox Widget.
Taggbox Widget- The Ultimate Choice For The Brands
Being the perfect choice for the brands, Taggbox Widget makes it easy for the brands to aggregate their social media content such as Facebook Photo album, Facebook mention feeds, Facebook Feeds, Instagram stories, and much more on their website.
The simplicity and zero complexity of the tool offers the brands a smooth embed process without any coding required.
With Taggbox Widget, you can easily collect and curate specific Facebook photo albums on a single feed, just by providing the URLs of the albums.
This album feed can be customized using the beautiful customization features of Taggbox Widget, that allows the brands to change the themes, layouts, backgrounds, styles, colors, etc.
Also, you can get the auto-updated feed, with the real-time update feature of Taggbox Widget.
Moreover, you can analyze the performance graph of your website and gain insights into the user engagement and impressions on your embedded Facebook gallery.
And the best part is, you can embed this album feed on multiple website building platforms such as WordPress, Weebly, HTML, etc.
How To Embed Facebook Photo Album On Website
To help you with the easy and hassle-free embed process, we have designed this simple step-by-step guide for you. This guide will assist you to embed a Facebook album on the website without any complexity in two major steps.
1. Add a Facebook Photo Album with Taggbox
2. Embed the Facebook album on the website.
Add A Facebook Album with Taggbox Widget
The primary step is to create your Taggbox widget account. Once your account is created, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to add your Facebook photo gallery to the website.
1. Log-in to your existing Taggbox Widget account.
2. You will see the dashboard, here click on Add Social Feeds button to get Facebook album on your widget.
3. Choose Facebook as the source from various social platforms shown in the pop-up.
4. Now choose Facebook albums, provide the album URL, and click on “Create Feed”.
5. You will be redirected to the authentication process, providing all the required credentials here.
6. Taggbox Widget will automatically fetch all the visual content from the album, once the connection is created.
7. You will now land on the widget editor page. Here you can customize, personalize, and moderate the curated content according to the requirements.
Aggregate visual content from Facebook
Embed Facebook photo albums on any website
Embed The Facebook Photo Album On Website
8. Once your album is customized, click on the “Publish” button located at the lower-left corner of the page.
9. Choose a suitable CMS platform such as WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Shopify, HTML, Squarespace, etc.
10. Manage the height and width of the widget, and then click on the “Get Code” button.
11. Copy the generated code and paste it on the backend page of your website building platform.
12. Publish or apply the changes.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded the Facebook Photo album On your Website.
Note – You can also use Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin to Embed Facebook photo album on WordPress
Use Case Of Facebook Photo Album On Website
SIMED Management displays Facebook Photo Album on the homepage of its website. Established to meet the demands of simulation training, this company focuses on the field of health, education, and public services.
With the help of Taggbox Widget, this huge company has made it possible to embed the compelling and engaging Facebook albums on its website, to capture the attention of all the website visitors and convey the story exclusively.
This blog is a step-by-step guide to help the brands embed their Facebook Photo album easily on any website building platform. With this, brands can increase the number of followers on their website and their Facebook channel.
By embedding Facebook albums on website, brands can accelerate their conversion rates and magnify sales and revenue. So, start your free trial with Taggbox Widget and embed your Facebook albums on the website exquisitely.