It has almost become like human nature to check Google reviews of a business before trying it. If the Google review is positive, we know about the good services that the company provides.
But when we see a nicely handled negative review, we also get to know how much the company is considerate about its customers. Either negative or positive, Google reviews have become an impactful part of our life.
Imagine the benefits it would bring if you add Google reviews on WIX website. You are not only highlighting the good words given to you by your customers but also making the decision procedure easier for your potential customers.
Want to know how to make that possible? You will get to know it all in this quick tutorial.
Add Google Review On WIX Website
To create and embed Google reviews to WIX website, you need to follow the given steps
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Login or Signup to your Taggbox Widget account.
You will be redirected to your Taggbox Widget Dashboard
2. On the dashboard, click on Add Social Feeds to embed Google Reviews on your widget.
3. In the popup “Pick a source”, select the ”Google” as your source of aggregating feeds.
4. A pop-up “Create Google Review Feed” will appear, with the following methods to aggregate (only the latest 5 reviews):
1. Places: to aggregate Google reviews for a place such as any visiting place, hotel, restaurant etc available on Google.
2. My Place: to aggregate reviews from your Google My Business profile.
If you choose My Places then click the Connect Google button to connect your Google account to your widget.
After successful authentication, you will be redirected to select the place you want the reviews for.
5. Choose your aggregating method and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, click the “Create Feed” button to start aggregating the Google reviews on the editor.
Embed Google Review On Wix Website
To embed Google review widget on your Wix website you need to follow below steps –
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
2. In “Choose Your Platform”, select WIX as your Website platform.
3. Open your WIX Editor and Navigate to the Page Where you want to add Google Reviews.
4. Click on “+ Add” Button.
5. Click on More and Select Embed a Site.
6. Check & Copy the “Website Address” under the 5th step.
7. Paste the generated URL into the “Website Address” field.
Great! You have successfully embedded Google Reviews on your Wix website.
Try Taggbox Widget To Embed Google Reviews – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial