A Pinterest Widget is just the addition that your blog or website requires as it gives your readers a glimpse of your account, enhancing your followers in the process.
Add Pinterest Boards With Taggbox Widget
- Create Taggbox Account or login, if you are existing user.
- You will redirected to your Dashboard. Click on “Add Social Feeds” option.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen. Choose Pinterest from the network to aggregate the feed.
- After that, a new pop-up will display on the screen with two options that is Pinterest Handle and User Board.
- Enter the handle name or board URL and click on “Create Feed” button.
- Taggbox Widget will automatically fetch the feed within a few moments.
- Click on the “Publish” button in order to embed Pinterest Feed on website choose the option “Embed On Webpage.”
- Choose the CMS platforms from the list as per your need.
Set the width and height of your widget and copy the embed code that appear on the box.