Embed Instagram hashtag feed on Shopify website to build awareness, engage consumers, and most importantly increase the sales & revenue.
Steps to Embed Instagram Hashtag Feed on Shopify Website
To embed Instagram hashtag feed on your Shopify website, you need to follow the following steps:
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Before moving forward, let’s create a Taggbox Widget Account by Signing in with 14 days Free Trial, or you can Log in to your existing account.
After Logging in; you’ll be redirected to Taggbox Dashboard. Now Click on “+ Create Widget” at the top right to create a new Widget:
2. The dialog box of “Create Widget” will appear with the following input box:
- “Widget Name” (Enter the name of the Widget of your choice).
- “Your Unique Url” by default, your Widget name will appear in the input box. If you want to name your URL differently, then you can change with your choice. Taggbox provides you the option to change it according to your requirement.
- “Profanity Filter” to filter profane words, enable it by clicking on the checkbox, and click on “Create Widget.”
Open the Widget editor by clicking on the edit widget button.
3. Click Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
- Click Add Feed, (to create New Feed)
4. A dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear; select Insta Business (“Instagram” is for embedding Your Personal Profile Account only, select it, if you want to embed Your Profile).
5. You’ll find a new dialog box with “Create Instagram Business Feed” options to embed:
By default, you’ll be on Hashtag (#) input box, enter your hashtag to fetch the feeds.
Tips : You can refine your feeds before proceeding to embed by enabling the Manually Approve Post checkbox.
6. Select or click the “Create Feed” buttonto collect Instagram Hashtag feeds according to the hashtag you entered.
Now complete the required authentication process.
(Note: The Email Id you log in with on Facebook should also have an Instagram account, it will redirect you to instagram from there automatically).
Once you’ve entered the credentials, your feeds will be displayed in a short matter of seconds.
Embed Instagram Hashtag Feed on Shopify Website
Follow the below steps to generate Instagram Hashtag Feeds embedding code for Shopify website.
Steps to add Instagram hashtag feed embed code on Shopify website
1. Log in to your Shopify website
2. Under the Sales Channels, click on Online Store
3. Click on the Themes option & you will see customize option
4. Click on Custom content on the left side of the page
5. Then click on Custom HTML & paste the copied code
You have successfully embedded the Instagram feed on Shopify website. Once you add Instagram feed to website, you can see it live in action.