Embed social media feed on Squarespace websites to attract new visitors and gain trust by displaying User Generated Content (UGC), which will lead to conversion. Ultimately, that’s the goal, right?
Taggbox brings you a powerful & reliable platform to embed Social Media Feeds, reviews, videos, etc. with complete user rights, real-time updates, moderation and personalization features.
Steps to Embed Social Media Feed On Squarespace Website
1. Create a Taggbox Widget account by Signing Up with 14 Days Free Trial, or you can continue to Log In if you are an existing Taggbox member.
2. You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Dashboard. Now, Click on “+Create Widget” at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Dialog Box “Create Widget” will appear
- Widget Name – Enter the Name of your projects or whatever you like.
- Your Unique URL – Automatically, your widget name will appear; you can also change it according to your mood.
- Profanity Filter – Enabling this checkbox will let you filter all the profanity posts before Taggbox aggregates it.
Click the CREATE WIDGET button.
4. A new dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear.
Choose the relevant Social Media you want to embed a feed from.
Tip: You can create multiple feeds from multiple sources according to your Taggbox Account plan. You can check the features available on your plan from the Taggbox Dashboard>Account section.
Social media sources and connection type available to embed from:
- Twitter – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Mention (@), List, Favourites, and Advance
- Instagram – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Mention (@) and Tagged
- Facebook – Page, Facebook Profile Posts, Albums, and Page Reviews
- Youtube – Channel URL, Playlist, Keywords, and Location
- Vimeo – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Tumblr – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Pinterest – Username (@) and Board Name
- Flickr – Keyword, Handle (@)
Note: Similarly, there are other connection types for different platforms requirements.
Pick a relevant source one by one you want Taggbox to aggregate feeds from.
Embed Social Media Feed Widget on your Squarespace website
To embed Social media feed on your Squarespace website you need to follow the below steps –
1. Now click on “Embed Widget” button to generate embed code.
2. Select Squarespace as your Website building platform.
3. Customize Width and Height as per your requirements and Click on Get Code.
4. Generate the Website Embed code from the Taggbox code generator from the left and copy the Code.
5. On Squarespace Navigate to the page where you want to embed social widget.
6. Click on Edit.
7. Click on +Add/Edit Block.
8. Select Code.
9. Paste the Copied code and Click on Apply.
With these steps, you can easily embed your social widget on Squarespace website.