Embedding Facebook Widget on your Joomla website is easy with Taggbox Widget.
TaggBox Widget – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now.
How to Embed Facebook Widget on Joomla:
1. Sign Up with 14 days Free Trial or Log in if you have an existing account of Taggbox Widget.
You will be taken to Taggbox Dashboard.
Click on “+ Create Widget” on the top right of the screen:
2. A popup box of “Create Widget” will appear with the following input box:
2.1 “Widget Name” – Enter the name for your Widget.
2.2 “Your Unique URL” – automatically your Widget name will be your unique URL.
Taggbox provides you with the option to change it according to your requirement.
- “Profanity Filter” – to filter explicit content, enable it byclicking on the checkbox.
- Finally, Click on “Create Widget”.
You’ve created your first Taggbox Widget.
Tip 1: You can also create multiple Widgets that are available according to your selected plan. For details on your plan, go to Dashboard > Account section.
Now, click the small box of the Widget editor with your widget name on it to open.
3. Select the following from the left hand side available option:
3.1. Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
3.2. “+Add Feed” (to Add New Feed)
4. A popup box with “Pick a source” will appear, select Facebook
A new box will appear with “Create Facebook Feed” options to aggregate:
You can aggregate feeds from the following sources:
- Page – enter URL of the page
- My Profile Posts – Login to Facebook directly
- Albums – Enter URL of the album
- Page Reviews – Enter URL for the reviews
Click “Continue with Facebook”.
Log in to a Facebook account to provide authorization for aggregating.
Enter the credentials; in some seconds, your feeds will be displayed on the screen.
Tip 2: You can refine the aggregation process, enable the checkboxes on the above options accordingly.
Tip 3: Taggbox provides a “Personalize” option to customize the display of your feed, with many options to choose between according to your need.
Steps to Generate Code to Embed Facebook Widget on Joomla
Generate code by following the below steps to embed Facebook Widget
1. Click “Embed Widget” on the left bottom of the screen.
2. Dialog Box “Choose Your Platform” will appear; select the “Joomla” logo.
3. A new Dialog box Joomla will appear.
Go with auto, or you can also set width and height according to your requirement; click on GET CODE and COPY the whole generated code.
To Embed Facebook Widget On Joomla Website
Follow the following steps:
After copying the code from the Taggbox HTML source, we will now proceed to embed Facebook Widget on websites.
1.Log in to the Joomla Admin panel.
2. On the left menu panel, select articles
3. Now, you’ll see all the articles you’ve published on your website.
Select the article you want the Facebook Widget to be embedded on.
4. Now, from the ribbon Content, click on the embed icon (<>) to open the HTML editor and PASTE the GENERATED CODE from the Taggbox.
Click the OK button on the editor.
5. Finally, click SAVE on the left top to make the changes live.
Try TaggBox – Start your 14 days Free Trial Now