How To Embed Social Media Feed On Different Website Building Platform
Be it the beach, business, or brunch, the 3.78B users of social media are actively involved in the process of content creation and consumption.
Conducting business alone is not enough to optimize the mammoth reach that the platforms have to offer. The number being 58.11% of the world’s population is indicative of how influential social media platforms are! Compelling brands to have a disruptive approach.
Embedding social media feeds across various marketing touchpoints is the disruption we are going to dig into moving forward.
What Are Social Media Feeds?
Users create content on social media platforms using the brand-exclusive hashtag, social handles, mentions, tags, etc. This is UGC for the brand, which dominates as a potent strategy to market, creates brand awareness, and stands out amongst the competitors.
But, your users have an omnipresent presence compelling you to have a holistic approach in your efforts of capitalizing on the abundant UGC generated.
Here, the aggregation and embedding processes can be your best bet.
Through aggregation, you can collect social media feeds, which can further be embedded on different websites using an embed code.
Further, the fact that users are actively posting content on their social media handles needs a special mention here because you don’t want to miss out on this. With the embedding process, you can well take care of this as the feeds get updated in real-time, saving a lot of your planning, effort, and time.
Embedding social media post opens more dimensions for brands to gain followers and enjoy other benefits, making them recognizable to advertisers.
How Can Embedding Social Media Feeds Be Effective?
Before getting to know the process of embedding social media content on different website-building platforms, let us first run through why it is an effective strategy.
- Attracts the audience’s attention like a charm as they get to know the authenticity and credibility of the brand from real people.
- Social media feeds being dynamic, vibrant, and ever-fresh keeps the visitors engaged to the feed.
- It is influential as it can potentially alter the purchase decisions of the users. 90% of them claim that UGC affects their buying actions.
- Fosters brand loyalty as 51% of the consumers said that they are more likely to purchase from a brand if it reposts their created visual or textual posts across its marketing touchpoints.
- Generates trust as people trust faces more than they trust brand-generated content and marketing tactics
Here’s What Taggbox Widget Can Help You With
- Taggbox Widget is a smart, result-driven tool that helps in effortlessly aggregating social media posts from more than 15 platforms.
- Its advanced moderation filters are all that you need to filter out irrelevant posts with an option to automate the process. Hence, allowing you to showcase only the best content.
- Tailor the look of your feed by using robust customization options available. Use from amongst the high-end themes, backgrounds, fonts, and layouts to make the feed-in line with your brand’s aesthetics
- The feeds get updated in real-time, keeping your feed fresh, dynamic, unique, and engaging.
- Insightful analysis of the feed to measure the performance of your feed embedded on the website
Taggbox Widget seamlessly integrates on various website-building platforms like Wix, WordPress, Weebly, and Jimbo without having to be a technical geek.
Embed Social Media Feed On Any Website Using These 3 Simple Steps
You will be able to embed social media feed on any website with conviction following these simple 3 step guides.
Step1: Create/Add Feed With Taggbox Widget
- Create an account with Taggbox Widget or log into your existing account.
- On the widget editor, click on ‘Add Social Feeds’
- Select the platform you want to fetch feeds from
- Next, select the source type and then click on ‘Create Feed.
- By clicking on ‘Create Feed,’ you will be redirected to the social media platform for a secure connection; complete the required fields to be able to connect to the platform.
Step 2: Generate Feed Embed Code
Once you are able to fetch all the posts and are done with moderation and customization, then follow these steps to get the embed code which can further be used on your website.
- Click ‘Publish’ on the widget editor screen.
- Now choose the required website-building platform viz-a-viz, HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.
- Customize the height and width of your widget and copy the generated embed code.
Step 3: Embed Social Media Feed On Website
- Log in to your website and go to the editing section of the page where you wish to embed the widget.
- Now, paste the copied social feed widget embed code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your page and apply the changes
- You will have social media posts embedded on your website
Add Social Media Feeds On Various Website Building Platform
Here are some major website building platforms to embed social media post on your website.
How To Embed Social Media Feed On HTML
HTML is a well-organized website platform that is trusted widely by brands. Add social media posts to give your website visitors a reason to stay longer and increase your website’s dwell time.
Well, here are some easy steps you can follow to embed social media feed like Instagram feeds, Twitter feeds etc. on the website using HTML code.
- Log in to your HTML website and choose the landing page where you want to embed social media posts
- Paste your copied ‘Feed HTML code’ into the page.
- Apply the changes and embed social feeds on your HTML website.
How to Embed Social Feeds on WordPress
It may sound surprising, but WordPress is the most popular open-source content management system, powering more than 28% of the web. Most of the websites are built on WordPress.
Here are some steps that you can follow to embed social media posts on your WordPress website:
- Log in to your WordPress website.
- Select and edit the web page where you wish to display the social feeds gallery.
- Now. Choose the ‘+’ button, select the custom HTML option, paste your embed code and apply changes to display the feeds gallery on the website.
How to Embed Social Media Feed on Wix
Currently, Wix serves its services to over 110 million users in 190 countries. Adding a social media content is easy; you just need to follow these simple steps:
- After logging into Wix, you will see a ‘+’ button on the left-hand side of the screen in the menu bar; you can add elements to your web pages through this button.
- After clicking on the plus button, you will come across the complete list of elements.
- Click ‘More’ on the menu and select HTML iframe from the Embeds.
- Now enter the social post embed code in the code field, and then click ‘Apply.
How to Embed Social Media Feed on Weebly Website
Weebly allows everyone to create a high-quality website with more than 40 million entrepreneurs are using Weebly to grow their businesses.
Here is how you can do it effortlessly:
- Drag and drop your elements on Weebly to create your web pages.
- In the menu on the left-hand side of your screen, find the Embed Code element.
- Now drag and drop it onto your page where you want to embed a social media feed
- When you Drag and Drop the Embed code, click on the HTML box and choose ‘Edit Custom HTML.’
- Paste the HTML code to embed Taggbox Social media feed on Weebly Website.
How to Embed Social Media Feed on Squarespace
You can add your embed code on web pages using the Embed Blocks. The embed blocks allow you to add external content to your site. You need to add a block on the page or post to embed a Social Media Feed.
- Open the post editor and click ‘Add Block.’
- Select ‘Embed’ from the menu and click ‘</>’ in the URL field
- Now paste your social feeds gallery, embed code on that box and click on ‘Set.’
- Now, ‘Apply’ the changes.
How to Embed Social Media Feed on Jimdo
Jimdo is not so popular a platform as compare to WordPress, Weebly, and Wix. According to Jimdo fun facts, over 20 million websites have been created on Jimdo in the last ten years. This works similarly to Squarespace.
- To embed a social media feed on Jimdo, select the position where you want to display your social media feed, hover the mouse and click on the ‘Add Element’ button.
- Now click on More elements and choose Widget/HTML.
- Paste your social feed code into the code field and click on ‘Save.’
How to Add Social Media Feed on Shopify
Shopify is an ideal platform for E-commerce businesses. Currently, over 600,000 merchants are running their E-commerce business on Shopify.
To Add your social media Feed on Shopify,
- Log in to your Shopify account and click on ‘Online Store’ under the ‘Sales Channels’ section.
- Now select the theme from the drop-down list in the sidebar.
- You will find the ‘Action’ button in your current theme on the right-hand side of the screen; click on it and choose ‘Edit’ code from the drop-down list.
- Select Layout/Templates/Section (Eg: For Homepage – Index liquid) where you want to display your Social Media Feed and paste the Copied embed code and click on ‘Save.’
Over To You
Now that you know some effective yet simple ways to show your social media feeds on your website, it is time for you to hit the ball straight out of the park concerning user trust, engagement, and conversions.
Still, got doubts? We are all ears.