How To Embed TikTok Videos On Website
There was a phase when content creators were spending immense amounts of time and money brainstorming on the video content, expensive recording tools, and other ways to generate high-quality videos to stir the audience.
When TikTok arrived as Musical.ly in 2016, it dismissed all these factors and brought the phenomenon of short videos ranging from 15 seconds to 3 minutes that took over social media like never before.
TikTok has so many music options, editing, and transitional tools that all it takes is a smartphone and the TikTok app, and you can become a famous content creator overnight!
Now consumers have access to some highly engaging content they can dwell upon on the go on their smartphone, and they love it. In January 2021, TikTok had 62 million downloads. Imagine the impact it holds and imagine the impact it would have on your website visitors when they come across the embedded TikTok videos on your website.
- Why Choose Taggbox Widget?
- Embed TikTok Videos On Your Website Now!
- Steps To Embed Tiktok Videos On Website
- Embed TikTok Videos On Any Website
- Embed TikTok Videos On Website Using TikTok Embedding Option
- Benefits Of Embedding TikTok Videos On Website
- Embed TikTok Videos On Your Website Now!
Why Choose Taggbox Widget?
Taggbox Widget lets you discover, curate, and embed relevant TikTok feeds on your website. It assures that all the valuable Tiktok videos for your brand will be collected together, filtering out the irrelevant ones with advanced moderation, ready to use.
Visuals play a huge role in engaging website visitors, and the Taggbox widget allows you to design and curate the TikTok video Widget as per your brand’s theme. You get creative layouts, fonts, backgrounds, logos, and many more options, so the visitors can’t resist watching the embedded TikTok videos, helping you increase user dwell time and engage them.
Now comes the part where you embed the TikTok videos widget on your website. Taggbox widget makes the procedure easy for you. All you need to do is, generate the embed code, paste it wherever you want to display the TikTok feed widget on your website, and get ready to grow brand awareness, increase your conversion rate and reach a larger audience.
Read this step-by-step guide to get a more detailed overview of how Taggbox works on leveraging TikTok content on your website.
Steps To Embed Tiktok Videos On Website
1. Create a free Taggbox Widget account or log in to your Taggbox Widget Account. You will be redirected to the Widget Dashboard.
2. Click on “Add Social Feeds”.
3. Now choose TikTok as your source to collect videos.
4. Then you will get two options to fetch TitTok video from given sources
- Personal Account: Authorize your account, all the TikTok videos will appear on the widget editor in a few seconds.
- Post URL: Paste the URL of your favorite TikTok videos and curate them into a TikTok feed widget.
Once you get all your videos and moderate and customize them, follow the below-given steps to get the TikTok videos embed code that you can use on your website to embed the videos.
4. Tap the Publish button from the widget editor screen.
5. Choose the “Embed On Webpage” Option to embed TikTok videos widget on your website.
6. Now select your Website Building Platform (HTML, WordPress, Wix, Shopify, Weebly, Squarespace, etc.) and customize the height & width of your widget.
7. Copy the generated embed code.
Embed TikTok Videos On Any Website
Wondering how to bring the TikTok magic to your website? Choose your website-building platforms from the pop-up menu and follow the steps mentioned below specific to each website.
How To Embed TikTok Videos On HTML?
- Log into your HTML account
- Go to the webpage where you wish to embed TikTok videos
- Paste the embed code on your website where you wish to showcase the website
- Click on Apply to save the changes
How To Embed TikTok Videos On WordPress?
- Log into the WordPress account
- Visit the webpage where you wish to embed the TikTok video
- Choose the Text mode option on the right side of the webpage
- Paste the embed code on your webpage’s backend
- Choose the update option and save the changes to complete the process
How To Embed TikTok Videos On Wix?
- Log into your Wix account
- Click on the + button from the left side of the menu bar
- Click on the More option
- Click on the HTML iFrames from Embeds
- Paste the copied code in the code field to embed
- Click on Apply to save the changes
How To Add TikTok Videos On Weebly?
- Log into your Weebly account
- Redirect to the embed code element; drag and drop where you wish to embed the TikTok videos
- Select the HTML box
- Click on the Edit Custom HTML option
- Paste the generated embed code
- Complete the process by saving the changes
How To Embed TikTok Videos On Squarespace?
- Log into your Squarespace website
- Click on the Edit option
- Choose the +Add/Edit Block option
- Click on </> code available in the next pop-up option on the right side
- Paste the embed code
- After completion, click on the Done option on the top left corner of the page
How To Embed TikTok Videos On Shopify?
- Log into your Shopify website account
- Click on the online store option in the Sales channel section
- Choose the Themes option from the drop-down menu bar
- Tap on the Action button
- Select the option to Edit Code from the drop-down list
- Customize with the Layouts & Templates and choose the Section where you want to embed TikTok videos on website
- Paste the embed code and click on Save & apply the changes.
Embed TikTok Videos On Website Using TikTok Embedding Option
Yes, you heard us right! TikTok has an embedding option that allows users to generate the embed code directly from the app. Let’s find out how.
1. Open your TikTok app on the browser (https://www.tiktok.com)
2. Redirect to the video you want to embed
3. Choose the Get embed code option from the share buttons area of the video display card
4. Click on the ‘Copy code’ button & Copy the embed code
5. Open the landing page of your website where you wish to embed the video
6. Paste the code and choose the Preview option to check whether the video is displayed well
7. Click on the Save button.
Voila! You have successfully copied the embed code for the TikTok video on your website. The only drawback with TikTok’s in-app embedding option is that you only get to embed one video at a time.
Benefits Of Embedding TikTok Videos On Website
1. Engages Your Website Visitors
One fact is undeniable, TikToks are engaging, and we often find ourselves watching the videos, one after another, finding it difficult to drift away. That’s what Tiktok videos do: they keep the audience hooked.
When you leverage TikTok videos on your website, you are leveraging all these factors along with it. When your website visitors come across these videos, they are caught right from the beginning.
They spend more time on your website and keep returning to engage more, improving your website’s dwell time and enhancing the engagement rate like never before.
2. Builds Social Proof
Social proof as a concept revolves around the theory of the bandwagon effect where individuals follow the masses or copy other people’s behavior. It has become a standard internet behavior of the users, and they call it: following the trend.
You can encourage social proof for your brand by creating hashtag campaigns on TikTok and prompting your audience to participate. You can even collaborate with influencers and content creators to use your unique hashtag.
Once you have enough content, you can embed the videos on your website to influence the visitors with your hashtag campaign’s social proof. It introduces your digital audience to your social media presence and enhances it.
3. Enhances Your Webpage
The best part about embedding TikTok videos on your website is that you no longer have to worry about your website’s content. TikTok’s visuals serve the perfect vibrancy and buoyancy to your website visitors.
All you need is to update the content on your TikTok profile, and it will automatically appear on the TikTok video widget on your website in real-time.
It keeps your website refreshed and optimized, giving something new to the website visitors each time they visit.
4. Boosts Conversions With UGC
If you are an eCommerce brand, it is the perfect opportunity for you to embed user-generated TikTok videos of your customers using your products in the videos. You can even create Shoppable TikTok feeds for your online store to drive conversions.
When you do so, you are making things more authentic and transparent for your website visitors, as these real-life use cases and experiences of their peer consumers act as the trust-building factors.
These UGC TikTok videos help your website visitors make more confident purchase decisions, helping your brand boost conversion rates.
TikTok is an app that keeps evolving, it started as a mere lipsyncing platform, but today it holds the power to compete against platforms like Snapchat and Instagram. It has broadened the scope of video creation and given major growth possibilities to content creators.
Taggbox Widget allows brands and website owners to extract all the perks this video-sharing platform holds and leverage them to their website through its aggregating and embedding features.
With this, we have reached the end of this blog, where you got to know about steps on how you can embed TikTok videos on website and the benefits it would bring.
So, it’s time to get started with your journey to high engagement and a captivating & wholesome website experience for the visitors.
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog