How To Embed YouTube Shorts On Website?
‘If a picture is worth a thousand words, then what is a video worth?’ – You need not think twice because the answer is Priceless!
YouTube Shorts have now found a place in the marketing strategies of businesses due to their popularity. As a result, we’re seeing a trend where brands are embedding YouTube Shorts on their websites. So, if you’re wanting to jump on the bandwagon and discover the simplest solution, you’ve arrived at the right place.
This blog will tell you some simple and adaptable ways to successfully embed YouTube shorts on your website. Let’s get started!
- Simplest Way To Embed YouTube Shorts On Your Website Using Taggbox Widget
- The Steps:
- Step 1. Create a YouTube Shorts Widget
- Step 2. Generate YouTube Shorts Embed Code
- Step 3. Embed YouTube Shorts Widget Into Any Website
- Alternative Ways Of Adding YouTube Shorts To Website
- Why You Should Add YouTube Shorts To Your Website?
- Display YouTube Shorts On Your Website Now
Simplest Way To Embed YouTube Shorts On Your Website Using Taggbox Widget
Let us start by giving you a brief introduction to the Taggbox widget. This social media aggregator tool, and user-generated content platform, has been designed to collect, curate, and embed social media feeds on the website. Taggbox widget comes with a user-friendly interface that makes it super easy to use, even for beginners.
The tool has advanced features that allow the user to make the YouTube shorts widget more appealing and result-driven. Taggbox widget offers a large number of customization options, a content moderation panel for removing unwanted content, advanced analytics, automatic content updates, and a support team for customer assistance.
All the aforementioned features make the Taggbox widget the ultimate choice for smart marketers to increase their user engagement and maximize their profits.
Here’s how you can leverage the Taggbox widget to collect and embed YouTube shorts effortlessly into your business.
Step 1. Create a YouTube Shorts Widget
Step 1. Create a YouTube Shorts Widget
- Start the process by logging into your Taggbox Widget account. In case you are a new user, you can sign up for a free account.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to the dashboard section of the Taggbox widget. Simply click on the “Add Social Feeds” to aggregate the YouTube shorts.
- If at all, you are already a user of the tool, you need to click on the “Add Another Widget” option, give a unique name to your widget and click the “Create Widget” button. Now you need to pick YouTube as a source.
- A pop-up will appear. Choose “Shorts” from the mentioned options. Next, just copy and paste the URL of your YouTube channel from where you want to embed YouTube shorts.
- Finally, click on the “Create Feed” option. In a matter of minutes, you will see all the aggregated YouTube shorts in the widget editor.
Step 2. Generate YouTube Shorts Embed Code
After the aggregation of the YouTube shorts, you can use the customization options of the tool to style the widget. Taggbox widgets offer a wide range of options like themes, templates, fonts, colors, etc.
Additionally, you can use the profanity filter in the content moderation panel to remove any unwanted or inappropriate content from the YouTube short widget. This way, you can ensure premium quality content on your website.
- Once you are convinced with the appearance of your widget, you will be ready to begin the embedding process.
- Click on the “Embed On Webpage” option present in the bottom left corner of your widget editor.
- Select the website building platform of your choice where you wish to embed YouTube shorts widgets like HTML, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.
- Once done, click on the “Get Code” option and simply copy the embed code to the clipboard.
- Additionally, you may be given the option to adjust the width and height of the widget to suit the overall look of your website.
Step 3. Embed YouTube Shorts Widget Into Any Website
We are delighted to share that the Taggbox widget is compatible with almost every major website-building platform. Since every user may have a different preference, we will be telling you how to embed YouTube shorts on different website-building platforms.
Simply follow the steps mentioned below to seamlessly integrate YouTube short videos on your website.
How To Embed YouTube Shorts On HTML?
- Start the process by logging into your HTML admin account and navigating to the webpage or section where you wish to see the YouTube short widget.
- Visit the backend section of the website and paste the copied embed code into the provided section.
- Click on Apply to save the changes and it’s done.
Build a YouTube Shorts Widget for your HTML site
Start Now with Taggbox Widget!
How To Display YouTube Shorts On WordPress?
- Begin by logging into your WordPress account and visiting the editor section of the webpage where you wish to embed YouTube shorts.
- Select the visual and text option on the right side of the webpage.
- Click on the Text mode.
- Next, you need to paste the copied embed code into the code field.
- Click on Update to save the changes.
How To Integrate YouTube Shorts On Squarespace?
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- Click on the +Add/Edit block.
- From the pop-up, click on the </> code button.
- Now, paste the copied code into the provided section.
- Lastly, click on the Done button.
How To Add YouTube Shorts To Shopify?
- Begin the process by logging into your Shopify account.
- Choose the online store option present in the sales channel section.
- Select themes in the drop-down menu bar.
- Click on the Action option.
- Now, choose Edit code in the drop-down list.
- Select the section/webpage where you want to add YouTube shorts to Shopify store.
- Paste the embed code and save the changes to finish the process.
How To Embed YouTube Shorts On Wix?
- Begin the process by logging into your Wix account.
- Navigate and click on the +button on the left side of the webpage.
- Choose the More option.
- Choose HTML iFrames from the embeds section.
- Then paste the copied embed code into the code section provided by the platform.
- Lastly, click on the Apply option to save the changes.
How To Showcase YouTube Shorts On Weebly?
- Start by logging into your Weebly account.
- Go to the embed code element.
- Use the drag and drop where you want to embed YouTube shorts.
- Choose the HTML box.
- Select the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the copied embed code.
- Finally, you need to save the changes to complete the process successfully.
Alternative Ways Of Adding YouTube Shorts To Website
This is all you need to do to effectively embed YouTube shorts on your website, however, if you do not wish to follow the steps, you can use these alternative options instead.
1. Using the Taggbox Widget WordPress Plugin
If you have chosen WordPress as your CMS platform, then you have the advantage of using the Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin. Simply search for the plugin in the WordPress directory, and install and activate the plugin to make it functional.
You can use this plugin by simply connecting your WordPress website to your YouTube widget to stream video content seamlessly.
2. Using the YouTube Video Iframe code
Even though YouTube itself does not offer an official embedding option to its users, you still can embed shorts using the Iframe code.
Use this HTML code to make your embed code:
<!DOCTYPE html> <html> <body> <iframe src="https://youtube.com/embed/—------------?feature=share" rameborder="0" height="500" width="500"></iframe> </body> </html>
- Go to YouTube and navigate to the short that you want to embed on your website
- Click on the Share button present in the options
- A pop-up will appear. Copy the link.
- Place the copied link into the <iframe src> tag in the given code.
- Replace the
‘shorts’in the link with ‘embed’.
- You can even adjust the height and width of the video by mentioning your preference in the <iframe tag>.
- Log into your website-building platform.
- Navigate to the section or webpage where you want the YouTube short to appear.
- Paste the code into the website HTML and save the changes.
- That’s it, your YouTube short has been embedded successfully.
This is all it takes to embed a YouTube short on your website. However, you need to have a little technical knowledge for the same. Moreover, the limitation is that this method allows you to embed only one short at a time, as compared to a social media aggregator tool that collects, curate, and embed multiple shorts in one go.
Why You Should Add YouTube Shorts To Your Website?
So now you know how to add YouTube Shorts to your website in the easiest and quickest method possible. But, if you’re still not convinced about using this marketing strategy for your brand’s growth, consider the following main advantages, which we believe will encourage you to include YouTube Shorts on your website.
1. Makes the website more lively
Websites are the brand’s representations in this era of digitization. A consumer’s perception of a brand’s quality and reputation is frequently based on its website.
As a result, having an appealing website that attracts customers and improves their browsing experience is critical. And what better way to add that much-needed dynamism than through videos?
2. Enhances visitor engagement
Visitors of a business website should spend more time on it since it may pique their interest in your company.
Your visitors can browse through the feed and view Shorts and remain engaged on the page since Taggbox provides a scrollable widget that refreshes automatically. The more their dwell time will be, the more will be your website’s engagement rate.
3. Gives users a sneak peek at your YouTube presence
In addition, Taggbox allows users to embed YouTube videos playlist from their YouTube channel. Your visitors will receive a sneak peek into your YouTube presence, and because they will have the opportunity to subscribe to your channel, you will be able to grow your YouTube subscriber base.
Social media has evolved exponentially over the years. To stay ahead of the pack in this tough competition, you’ll need to keep up with the newest marketing methods and figure out easy ways to get the most out of this gigantic marketing medium.
YouTube is undeniably a big and important social networking site. It has the capacity to assist businesses in achieving their objectives. You can also get a lot of value out of YouTube shorts by embedding them on your website.
And, given the current popularity of YouTube Shorts, you’ll be able to reap the rewards even in the coming years.
Go on now, create your Free Taggbox widget account and begin the process already!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog