How To Embed YouTube Shorts On Website for Free?
YouTube Shorts aren’t just fun to watch; they’re also a powerful marketing channel, as short-form video content is becoming more dominant.
- Adding videos to web pages makes visitors stay longer, around 2.6 times on average.
- Also, 74% of consumers are more likely to buy something after watching a video on a website.
- Using visuals and videos can grab people’s attention, keeping them on the site and exploring more pages.
All the methods to displaying YouTube Shorts on your website are covered in this blog post.
Like what you see? Create and display YouTube Widget on your website.
Quick Guide: How to Embed YouTube Shorts on Website?
Here are steps how to embed YouTube shorts on website using social media aggregator.
- Create Taggbox Widget Account
- In Add Feed Section, select YouTube as a source.
- Choose “Shorts” and enter the channel URL from where you want to fetch.
- Select the theme from the list like “Story Theme“
- Click on Publish button and copy the YouTube shorts embed code.
- Now, go to your website & paste the embed code for YouTube shorts.
Here’s what the embedded YouTube Shorts looks like in action:
Different Methods of Embedding YouTube Shorts on Webite
Steps to Embed YouTube Shorts using Social Media Aggregator
Can you embed YouTube Shorts without coding knowledge? The answer is YES! With a UGC platform like Tagbox you can embed YouTube shorts on the website easily in a few minutes without technical skills. How? Let’s proceed:
Step 1. Create a YouTube Shorts Widget
- Start the process by logging into your Tagbox Widget account. In case you are a new user, you can sign up for a free account.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to the dashboard section of the Taggbox widget. Simply click on the “Add Social Feeds” to aggregate the YouTube shorts.
- If at all, you are already a user of the tool, you need to click on the “Add Another Widget” option, give a unique name to your widget and click the “Create Widget” button. Now you need to pick YouTube as a source.
- A pop-up will appear. Choose “Shorts” from the mentioned options. Next, just copy and paste the URL of your YouTube channel from where you want to embed YouTube shorts.
- Finally, click on the “Create Feed” option. In a matter of minutes, you will see all the aggregated YouTube shorts in the widget editor.
Also Read – How to embed Youtube Channel on Website?
Step 2. Generate YouTube Shorts Embed Code
After the aggregation of the YouTube shorts, you can use the customization options of the tool to style the widget. Taggbox Website widget offer a wide range of options like themes, templates, fonts, colors, etc.
Additionally, you can use the profanity filter in the content moderation panel to remove any unwanted or inappropriate content from the YouTube short widget. This way, you can ensure premium quality content on your website.
- Once you are convinced with the appearance of your widget, you will be ready to begin the embedding process.
- Click on the “Embed On Webpage” option present in the bottom left corner of your widget editor.
- Select the website building platform of your choice where you wish to embed YouTube shorts widgets like HTML, WordPress, Wix, Weebly, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.
- Once done, click on the “Get Code” option and simply copy the YouTube Short embed code to the clipboard.
- Additionally, you may be given the option to adjust the width and height of the widget to suit the overall look of your website.
Step 3. Embed YouTube Shorts Widget Into Any Website
- Log in to your website and go to the backend or editor section of the page where you want to embed the YouTube Shorts.
- Paste the copied YouTube Shorts embed code from Taggbox Widget to the body of your web page and publish/update the changes.
- You will have successfully embedded YouTube Shorts on your website.
YouTube Widget in Action
How to Embed YouTube Shorts on Any Website?
Find the easy step-by-step easy guide to embed YouTube Shorts on various CMS platforms without the coding knowledge.
How to Embed YouTube Shorts in HTML?
- Start the process by logging into your HTML admin account and navigating to the webpage or section where you wish to see the YouTube short widget.
- Visit the backend section of the website and paste the copied embed code into the provided section.
- Click on Apply to save the changes and it’s done.
Build a YouTube Shorts Widget for your HTML site
Start Now with Taggbox Widget!
How to Embed YouTube Shorts in WordPress?
- Begin by logging into your WordPress account and visiting the editor section of the webpage where you wish to embed YouTube shorts.
- Select the visual and text option on the right side of the webpage.
- Click on the Text mode.
- Next, you need to paste the copied embed code into the code field.
- Click on Update to save the changes to embed YouTube shorts wordpress.
How To Integrate YouTube Shorts On Squarespace?
- Log into your Squarespace account.
- Click on the +Add/Edit block.
- From the pop-up, click on the </> code button.
- Now, paste the copied code into the provided section.
- Lastly, click on the Done button.
How To Embed YouTube Shorts To Shopify?
- Begin the process by logging into your Shopify account.
- Choose the online store option present in the sales channel section.
- Select themes in the drop-down menu bar.
- Click on the Action option.
- Now, choose Edit code in the drop-down list.
- Select the section/webpage where you want to add YouTube shorts to Shopify store.
- Paste the embed code and save the changes to finish the process.
How To Embed YouTube Shorts On Wix?
- Begin the process by logging into your Wix account.
- Navigate and click on the +button on the left side of the webpage.
- Choose the More option.
- Choose HTML iFrames from the embeds section.
- Then paste the copied embed code into the code section provided by the platform.
- Lastly, click on the Apply option to save the changes.
How To Showcase YouTube Shorts On Weebly?
- Start by logging into your Weebly account.
- Go to the embed code element.
- Use the drag and drop where you want to embed YouTube shorts.
- Choose the HTML box.
- Select the Edit Custom HTML option.
- Paste the copied embed code.
- Finally, you need to save the changes to complete the process successfully.
Adding YouTube Shorts Widget Using WordPress Plugin
This is all you need to do to effectively embed YouTube shorts on your website, however, if you do not wish to follow the steps, you can use these alternative options instead.
If you have chosen WordPress as your CMS platform, then you have the advantage of using the Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin. Simply search for the plugin in the WordPress directory, and install and activate the plugin to make it functional.
You can use this plugin by simply connecting your WordPress website to your YouTube widget to stream video content seamlessly.
How to Embed YouTube Shorts on Website for Free?
Even though YouTube itself does not offer an official embedding option to its users, you still can embed shorts using the Iframe code.
Use this HTML code to generate your embed code for YouTube shorts:
<iframe src="https://youtube.com/embed/—------------?feature=share" rameborder="0" height="500" width="500"></iframe>
- Go to YouTube and navigate to the short that you want to embed on your website
- Click on the Share button present in the options
- A pop-up will appear. Copy the link.
- Place the copied link into the <iframe src> tag in the given code.
- Replace the
‘shorts’in the link with ‘embed’ followed by the video ID.
(For example – https://www.youtube.com/embed/vH4u5QbeM)
- You can even adjust the height and width of the video by mentioning your preference in the <iframe tag>.
- Log into your website-building platform.
- Navigate to the section or webpage where you want the YouTube short to appear.
- Paste the code into the website HTML editor and save the changes.
- That’s it, your YouTube short has been embedded successfully.
Note: At this point YouTube does not provide the option to embed Shorts directly.
This is all it takes to embed a YouTube short on your website. However, you need to have a little technical knowledge for the same. Moreover, the limitation is that this method allows you to embed only one short at a time, as compared to a social media aggregator tool that collect, curate, and embed multiple shorts in one go.
Code Review of YouTube Widget
<iframe width="315" height="560"
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0"
allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media;
Why You Should Add YouTube Shorts To Your Website?
So now you know how to add YouTube Shorts to your website in the easiest and quickest method possible. But, if you’re still not convinced about using this marketing strategy for your brand’s growth, consider the following main advantages, which we believe will encourage you to include YouTube Shorts on your website.
4. Video Content Increase SEO
1. Makes the website more lively
Websites are the brand’s representations in this era of digitization. A consumer’s perception of a brand’s quality and reputation is frequently based on its website.
As a result, having an appealing website that attracts customers and improves their browsing experience is critical. And what better way to add that much-needed dynamism than through videos?
2. Enhances visitor engagement
Visitors of a business website should spend more time on it since it may pique their interest in your company.
Your visitors can browse through the feed and view Shorts and remain engaged on the page since Taggbox provides a scrollable widget that refreshes automatically. The more their dwell time will be, the more will be your website’s engagement rate.
3. Gives users a sneak peek at your YouTube presence
In addition, Taggbox allows users to embed YouTube videos playlist from their YouTube channel. Your visitors will receive a sneak peek into your YouTube presence, and because they will have the opportunity to subscribe to your channel, you will be able to grow your YouTube subscriber base.
4. Video Content Increase SEO
Including video content on your website can significantly boost your SEO efforts. According to a study by Cisco, it’s projected that video will account for 82% of all internet traffic by 2022. Additionally, websites with video are 53 times more likely to reach the front page of Google search results. Videos engage users, reduce bounce rates, and improve your chances of appearing in search results, making them a valuable tool for enhancing your website’s SEO.
Social media has evolved exponentially over the years. To stay ahead of the pack in this tough competition, you’ll need to keep up with the newest Influencer marketing methods and figure out easy ways to get the most out of this gigantic marketing medium.
YouTube is undeniably a big and important social networking site. It has the capacity to assist businesses in achieving their objectives. You can also get a lot of value out of YouTube shorts by embedding them on your website.
And, given the current popularity of YouTube Shorts, you’ll be able to reap the rewards even in the coming years.
Go on now, create your Free Taggbox widget account and begin the process already!
Collect, moderate, and Embed YouTube Shorts on website
Access All PRO Features | No Credit Card Needed
Yes, you can easily find YouTube shorts code. Follow the steps:
- Go to to the YouTube short you want to embed
- Right click on it, and choose Copy embed code .
Using social media aggregator like Taggbox anyone (no coding background) can add multiple Youtube shorts on their website.
You can use the Taggbox WordPress plugin to embed the YouTube Shorts on WordPress website. Go to your wordpress editor and install & activate the wordpress plugin. Collect the shorts you want to embed and copy the code. Now paste where you want to embed.
Adding YouTube videos into your Shopify store is a simple process. Collect all the YouTube videos you want to feature in your YouTube widget, generate the embed code, and then seamlessly insert the code into your Shopify website.