Get Started with Taggbox Dashboard
After Login, You will see your Dashboard. Like This:
On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Wall” button to get started:
Then, give a name to your wall. A Unique URL of your wall will be created automatically according to your wall name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Wall“.
Follow these steps to Add Facebook Content:
- Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
- Click Add Feed, To create a new feed
Click on Add Feed to create a new feed. You will see Pick a source box. Simply click on Facebook icon to start:
Step 1. Click on Add Feed
Step 2. Select Facebook Network
In the popup that appears, select the Facebook connection type from the top tabs and then fill out the required fields.
Here’s an example of how to fill out details for Facebook Page connection:
Choose one of the following to create feed:
- Page: Enter your Facebook Page URL and collect all your FB official page feeds. No Login Required.
- Event Page: Enter your Event URL of Facebook and collect all feeds. No Login Required.
- My Profile Posts: If you don’t have a business page then can directly collect your profile feeds from here. Login Required, So you need to provide Login Credentials for the Social Network and Sign In.
- Group Posts: Enter your Group ID. Eg: Group URL – https://www.facebook.com/groups/GroupID/.
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
The Connection has been created and within few moments posts will appear in the Moderation Panel of the page. Like this:
After creating connections you can use Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Social Wall according to you.
Publish a Wall
Now it’s time to Publish your Wall.
Click on “Display” button (You will find it on the left-hand side of page).
Choose one of the following to display your Wall:
- TV or Projector – To display your wall on TV or any projector.
- Web Embed – To embed your wall on your Website or Web page.
- Integrate With Screen Cloud
- API Option – JSON or XML
That’s it. You made it.