Create Social Widget
To create an Social media feed Widget , you need to follow the given steps-
Login or Signup to your Taggbox widget account. You will see your Dashboard.
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
On the Taggbox Widget Dashboard click the “+Create Widget” button to create a new Social Widget.
Then, give a name to your Social Widget like Brand name or your Hashtag Facebook Campaign. A Unique URL of your Social Widget will be created automatically according to your Social Widget name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Widget“. Like this:
Benefits to Apply profanity Filter:
- Turn on this option to auto filter the content based on a pre-set list of unwanted words.
- You can use our predefined vulgar word list to filter your Social Widget.
After Creating your widget click on the Edit Button to Create Social Widget.
Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
Click Add Feeds , to create a New feed.
Select Social Media icon as your feed source from Pick a source.
Let’s take Facebook as an example to Create Social Widget.
Create Facebook Feed box will appear. Select a source from Page or My Profile Posts and create a Facebook connection.
- Choose Page to fetch your Facebook Page posts on your Social Feed Widget.
- Choose My Profile Posts to fetch your Facebook Profile posts on your Social Feed Widget.
- Choose My Facebook Albums to fetch your Facebook Profile Albums on your Social Feed Widget.
Click on Continue With Facebook. Provide your login credentials to connect your Facebook account to your Social Feed Widget.
Great! You have successfully added your Facebook feeds and they will appear in the widget editor in a while.
You can also use the Personalize and Moderation Panel to set up your Social Feed Widget. You can finally embed the Facebook feed on website.
You can also add multiple Social media feeds like Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc. in a single widget.
Try Taggbox To Embed Social Widget– Start Your 14 Days Free Trial