Embed social media feed on WordPress websites to attract new visitors and gain trust by displaying User Generated Content (UGC), which will lead to conversion. Ultimately, that’s the goal, right?
Taggbox brings you a powerful & reliable platform to embed Social Media Feeds, reviews, videos, etc. with complete user rights, real-time updates, moderation and personalization features.
Steps to Embed Social Media Feed On WordPress Website
Let’s Dive In!
1. Create a Taggbox Widget account by Signing Up with 14 Days Free Trial, or you can continue to Log In if you are an existing Taggbox member.
2. You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Dashboard. Now, Click on “+Create Widget” at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Dialog Box “Create Widget” will appear
- Widget Name – Enter the Name of your projects or whatever you like.
- Your Unique URL – Automatically, your widget name will appear; you can also change it according to your mood.
- Profanity Filter – Enabling this checkbox will let you filter all the profanity posts before Taggbox aggregates it.
Click the CREATE WIDGET button.
4. A new dialog box with “Pick a source” will appear.
Choose the relevant Social Media you want to embed a feed from.
Tip: You can create multiple feeds from multiple sources according to your Taggbox Account plan. You can check the features available on your plan from the Taggbox Dashboard>Account section.
Social media sources and connection type available to embed from:
- Twitter – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Mention (@), List, Favourites, and Advance
- Instagram – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Mention (@) and Tagged
- Facebook – Page, Facebook Profile Posts, Albums, and Page Reviews
- Youtube – Channel URL, Playlist, Keywords, and Location
- Vimeo – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Tumblr – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Pinterest – Username (@) and Board Name
- Flickr – Keyword, Handle (@)
Note: Similarly, there are other connection types for different platforms requirements.
Pick a relevant source one by one you want Taggbox to aggregate feeds from.
Generate Social Media Embedding Code from Taggbox:
Embed Social Media Feed On WordPress 5.0 Website
To embed social Feed on a WordPress 5.0 website, follow the below steps-
1. Now click on “Embed Widget” button to generate embed code.
2. To embed your social widget on WordPress website, choose WordPress as your platform.
3. Set width, height and height type as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
4. Generate the Website Embed code from the Taggbox code generator and copy the Code.
5.Open the page in your WordPress backend where you want to embed the social widget. Select “(+)Add Block” in the top left corner of the WordPress Editor.
6. Here, click on Formatting and then choose Custom HTML. Paste the copied code in the editor. Click on Publish/Update post and You’re done.
Embed Social Media Widget On WordPress Classic Website
1. As we have learnt above how to create a widget with Taggbox. Now, it’s time to embed it to your website. For that, select WordPress as your website building platform and generate the Website Embed Code from Taggbox. Once the code is generated, copy it on the clipboard.
2.Open the page in your WordPress backend where you want to embed the social feed widget. On the right-hand side, you will find a Visual and a Text option. Choose Text Mode.
Now, paste the copied embed code wherever you want to display the social media feeds.
3. After embedding the code, click on Update/Publish to save the changes.
With these steps, you can easily embed your social media widget on the WordPress website.