Embed social media feeds on HTML website to attract new visitors and gain trust by displaying User Generated Content (UGC), which will lead to conversion. Ultimately, that’s the goal, right?
Taggbox brings you a powerful & reliable platform to embed Social Media Feeds, reviews, videos, etc. with complete user rights, real-time updates, moderation and personalization features.
Embed Social Media Feed On HTML Website
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Create a Taggbox Widget account by Signing Up with 14 Days Free Trial, or you can continue to Log in to your existing account.
2. You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
3. Click on “Add Social Feeds” option to start adding Social Media Feeds to your widget.
4. In the pop-up “Pick a Source”, select a social media platform as your source of aggregating feeds.
5. Choose the relevant Social Media platform that you want to embed feeds from.
Tip: You can also add multiple feeds from multiple sources like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc all in one widget.
Social media sources and connection type available to embed from:
- Twitter – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Mention (@), List, Favourites, and Advanced (Query)
- Instagram – Hashtags (#), Handle (@), Stories, Mention (@) and Tagged
- Facebook – Page, My Profile Posts, Albums, Page Reviews & Page Mentions
- Youtube – Channel URL, Playlist, Keywords, and Location
- Vimeo – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Tumblr – Hashtag (#) and Handle (@)
- Pinterest – Handle (@) and User Board
- Flickr – Hashtag (#), Handle (@)
Note: Similarly, there are other connection types for different platforms.
Pick a relevant source one by one to let Taggbox aggregate feeds for you.
Generate Social Media Feed Embed Code For HTML Website
Step by Step guide to Embed Social media feed widget on your HTML website.
1. Now click on the “PUBLISH” button to generate embed code or you can also check the preview of your widget by clicking on the PREVIEW button.
2. Select HTML as your Website platform.
3. Customize Width and Height as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
4. COPY the generated code and PASTE it into your HTML webpage body tag, where you want to embed your Social widget.
With these steps, you can easily embed your social widget on an HTML website.
If you have any questions or need help, please Contact us or write to us at [email protected]