The Shoppable feeds are revolutionizing how modern-age online shopping takes place.
In recent times, Instagram introduced the “Shoppable Instagram” feature for brands to sell their products through content. Since then, Shoppable feeds have been trending immensely.
It’s like music to every marketer’s ears and a dream come true for almost all the online retail business owners. Right!
But shoppable Instagram is restricted to the platform only. So, how to do your increase your website conversions? or how do you make Shoppable Instagram Feeds?
Well! There’s one way of doing that. You could curate your Instagram post into a feed, tag products to make it shoppable, and embed Shoppable Instagram feed on website using visual commerce solutions from Taggbox
Firstly, let’s understand what Shoppable Feeds are and why are they suddenly assuming so much significance?
What Are Shoppable Feeds And Why Such A Hype?
Shoppable Feeds are changing the way people shop. Using a Social commerce platform, you can collect & turn your social media or user-generated content into shoppable feeds through product tagging.
You can then embed these Shoppable feeds into your website helping you to increase conversions.
With the recent launch of Shoppable Instagram Feeds and Google Shoppable Ads coming into the main picture, the whole idea of embedding shoppable Instagram Feeds on eCommerce websites is gaining momentum.
Shoppable Instagram Feeds actually are shoppable links that lead your users to the webpages from where they can actually buy a product for real.
Incorporating Instagram Shoppable posts on your eCommerce websites helps you streamline the shopping experience of your website visitors, thus making them revisit your online store for their next purchase
Now, it is time to learn how you can create and embed the Shoppable Instagram feeds on website with Taggbox commerce
Shoppable Instagram Feeds- A Stepwise Guide To Embed It On Your Website
Here is a stepwise guide that will explain to you in detail how you make & embed shoppable Instagram feeds on your eCommerce website.
But before anything else, you must know how to create Instagram Wall for your eCommerce website using Taggbox social commerce solutions
Taggbox commerce allows you to convert your social into sales by providing you with the functionality to add and tag products and embed Shoppable Instagram feeds on eCommerce website.
As a result, you bring the point of inspiration closer to the point of sale. This helps you to drive your customers turned visitors towards making the final purchase decision in your favor.
Step 1 – Create Instagram Feed Wall
Follow these really simple steps in order to create a shoppable Instagram Feed wall-
1. Create an Account on Taggbox Commerce and log in.
2. A pop-up will appear on your first login or signup, select Instagram from the social media sources
3. Fill the details on how you want to collect content like from “Hashtags” or “Handle” or “Tagged” or “Mentions” as per your requirement
4. Once done then click on the “Create Feed” button & then enter the login credentials to connect your Instagram with your Taggbox account
Great, the Connection has been created and within a few moments posts will appear in the Editor. Now it’s time to make it shoppable content.
Note: You can customize and curate your aggregated Instagram feeds through the Personalize and Moderation feature respectively.
Step 2 – Make Your Instagram Feed Wall Shoppable
Follow this simple stepwise guide and flaunt your hard-earned media to build user trust and enhance your overall eCommerce business sales.
Let’s get started.
5. In your Wall Editor, click on the “Shoppable Posts” option
6. Now select the “Product Listing” option to list your products & details.
You can even customize your products pop-up for Shoppable posts through the “Customize” option under Shoppable posts.
7. Once you have listed products, now click on “Tag Products” to tag your listed products to the posts in your feed.
You will see the option to tag products under each post in your Instagram feed wall.
Once you are done with the product tagging then your Shoppable Instagram feed wall will be ready to embed.
Step 3 – Embed Shoppable Instagram Feed On Website
8. Go to your Wall Editor, there you will see the button of “Embed Wall” in the bottom left corner. Click on it.
9. A pop-up will appear, select your website CMS from that. Here we will choose “HTML” as an example.
10. A new pop-up will appear, choose your Shoppable Instagram Wall’s height & width and the click on “Get Code“
11. You will get an embed code for the wall that you can paste in the body of your website and apply it.
Tada! you will have embed Shoppable Instagram feed on your website.
Now, you can display user-generated content to inspire your users to buy your products and by embedding shoppable Instagram feed, you have given them a way to do that on your website itself.
Also Read – How To Create Shoppable Social Media Feeds
The marketing world is constantly evolving. Your competitors are constantly working to get ahead of you in the race. If you’re an eCommerce business owner, you just cannot sit back.
Embedding shoppable Instagram feeds on your website is a phenomenal way to engage your website visitors and actually convert them into your loyal customers. TaggShop can help you to do that easily.