Instagram Shoppable feed is a version of Shoppable Instagram that allows brands to create & embed Shoppable Instagram feed on their website.
Instagram is the most popular platform that presents immense traffic & leads for brands to sell their products. But due to adding just one link in bio, brands were unable to leverage this traffic & engagement into revenue.
With the Shoppable Instagram feed solutions, brands can sell their products through content in a more beneficial way. Shoppable Instagram only leverages Instagram traffic whereas the shoppable feeds on website provide a more complete approach to maximize ROI.
This article finds out how you can easily create and embed Shoppable Instagram feed on websites using Taggbox Commerce.
Let’s understand the basics first.
- What Is Instagram Shoppable Feed?
- Why Add Instagram Shoppable Feed On Website?
- How To Embed Shoppable Instagram Feed On Website
- 1. Getting Started With Taggbox Commerce
- 2. Collect Content From Instagram
- 3. Tag Products To Collected Instagram Posts
- 4. Embed Shoppable Instagram feed on website
- Taggbox Commerce – Best Tool For Shoppable Instagram Feed
What Is Instagram Shoppable Feed?
Shoppable Instagram feed means making Instagram posts shoppable – be it profile posts, mention posts, or user-generated posts from brand hashtags.
You can create Instagram shoppable feed using Taggbox Commerce by collecting Instagram posts, tag products to make them shoppable, and publishing the shoppable Instagram gallery on your website.
With the emergence of shoppable Instagram platforms and shoppable feeds, the whole idea of embedding Instagram shoppable Feed on brand websites is gaining momentum immensely.
Key Benefits of Instagram Shoppable feed for your brand
- An easy and quick way to drive traffic from social media to website
- Boost user engagement on the website through engaging & relatable content
- Increase ecommerce conversion rate and brand sales with shoppable feeds
- Generate higher average order value from customers
- Build trust with user-generated content & inspire them to purchase
- Deliver a more streamlined and hassle-free shopping experience
- Combine sales with marketing efforts to boost brand promotions
- Grow your revenue opportunities and performance of your campaigns
Embed Instagram Shoppable Gallery On Website For Free
Turn Instagram Feed Into Shoppable Galleries With Taggbox Commerce
Why Add Instagram Shoppable Feed On Website?
It is a good thing that Instagram rolled out the shopping feature giving brands opportunities to get sales & revenue from their social marketing.
A shoppable option is available on Instagram, but many online brand stores and eCommerce stores directly get their traffic on websites.
Since a huge amount of traffic is coming from organic or direct sources instead of Instagram, this leads to brands missing out on opportunities to leverage the maximum benefits from their Instagram Shoppable gallery.
Also, Instagram only allows you to make your own posts shoppable. There is no option to make Instagram user-generated content shoppable.
Now UGC is more trustworthy, reliable, authentic, and influential content that can generate more conversions & engagement comparatively.
Now, it is time to learn how to create and embed Shoppable Instagram feed on Taggbox commerce website.
How To Embed Shoppable Instagram Feed On Website
Here is a stepwise guide that will explain to you in detail how you make & embed Instagram Shoppable feed on your eCommerce website or online brand store.
1. Getting Started With Taggbox Commerce
The shoppable Instagram feed solutions by Taggbox Commerce are extremely powerful and result-driven. These are designed especially for online stores & eCommerce.
The features and functionality include collecting Instagram posts, uploading & tagging products, getting UGC rights, design & customizing the Instagram Shoppable feed gallery, and publishing Instagram shoppable gallery on the website.
2. Collect Content From Instagram
1. Create your FREE Taggbox Commerce account or log in to your existing account.
2. Click on “Shoppable Galleries” in the sidebar; you will see your “First Shoppable Gallery” there.
Here you can add a new Instagram Shoppable gallery.
3. Click on the “Edit” button; the editor screen will appear with different social platform options
4. Select “Instagram business” as the social media source to start collecting content from Instagram.
5. Choose the feed type like hashtags, handle, mentions, or tagged depending upon the content you want to collect.
- Handle: Collect your own Instagram feed posts
- Hashtag: Collect User-generated content from your hashtag(s)
- Stories: Aggregate your brand stories
- Mentions & Tagged: Collect posts in which your brand has been mentioned or Tagged
6. Click on “Create Feed” and complete authorization securely.
Once you complete these steps, all your Instagram posts will appear in the editor of your Taggbox Commerce account.
3. Tag Products To Collected Instagram Posts
To make your Instagram Shoppable feed, you now need to add & tag products to your account.
9. Now click on the “Add Products” button under the Product Catalog section in your editor sidebar
10. You will see two options on the screen, i.e., Add Product or Import Product List
Import Product List: This option is to upload multiple products at once using the product CSV files. You need to follow the given sample format to upload products in bulk.
Add Product: This option is for uploading one product at a time. Fill in the necessary details in the pop-up to upload a single product.
As per your choice, you can upload all products at once or tag them one by one to your Shoppable Instagram feed.
11. Now, To tag products to your Instagram feed, click on the “Tag Products” option in the Product catalog section in the sidebar.
12. Click on the “Tag Products” option under each post of your Instagram feed to tag products to it and make it shoppable.
Similarly, you can tag products to all your posts in your Instagram feed by just repeating the 12th steps.
Kudos! You have now successfully created an Instagram shoppable feed.
Now move on to customize and personalize your Shoppable Instagram feed. You can do so using the design & filter section to change themes, styles, colors, fonts, and much more.
Find the option to customize the CTA of your Shoppable gallery under the design & filter section.
This will help you make your Shoppable gallery look engaging and appealing.
4. Embed Shoppable Instagram feed on website
13. From the editor sidebar, click on the “PUBLISH” button at the bottom.
14. Choose your website CMS platform from the given options like HTML, Shopify, WordPress, Wix, WooCommerce, etc.
Let’s choose HTML as an example.
15. Now click on the “Get Code” button, an embed code will appear.
17. Copy the provided embed code. Now paste it in the code of your website/webpage where you want to embed the shoppable Instagram feed on website
Tadaa! You have successfully created and embedded Shoppable Instagram gallery on your online brand store or eCommerce website.
Taggbox Commerce – Best Tool For Shoppable Instagram Feed
Wondering why you must choose Taggbox Commerce to create and embed Instagram Shoppable feed on your website? Here are a few reasons why:
- Collect content from hashtags, handle, mentions, or stories
- Get rights to your Instagram user-generated content directly from users
- Easily tag products to posts & manage your inventory
- Powerful & automatic moderation to maintain premium content quality
- Detailed data insights to measure your Instagram Shoppable gallery performance
- Quick integration on Shopify, HTML, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, WordPress, etc.
- Fast, responsive, and seamless feed performance on website
- Manage multiple shoppable galleries & feeds
Instagram Shoppable Feed Link For Bio
Along with these features Taggbox Commerce offers you Instagram Shop link to turn your Instagram bio link into a Shoppable store.
We give you a unique link for your Shoppable Instagram feed gallery. You can embed in your Instagram bio to drive traffic, get sales, and generate revenue.
The marketing world is constantly evolving. Your competitors are constantly working on getting ahead of you in the race.
If you’re an eCommerce business owner or a brand with an online store, then you just cannot sit back & relax as you need to leverage the Shoppable content.
Embedding Instagram Shoppable feed on your website is a phenomenal way to engage your website visitors. It can actually convert them into your loyal customers using social commerce. Taggbox Commerce can help you to do that easily.