Introducing On-site Visual UGC, Reviews, & Rating Uploads
Introducing the most advanced all-in-one feature for on-site visual UGC, reviews, and ratiung uploads. Not sure what is it or Why do brands even need to collect UGC?
Is there even a benefit or reason that brands even needs this feature?
There are many reasons why every brand, small or big, should leverage the on-site visual UGC, reviews, and rating upload feature on their online store/website.
Here’s a complete guide about on-site visual UGC, customer reviews and rating upload feature from Taggbox Commerce.
- What Are On-site Visual UGC, Review, & Rating Uploads?
- Benefits of On-site Visual UGC, Reviews, & Rating Uploads
- How To Use Taggbox Commerce On-site UGC Uploads Feature?
- How Does On-Site UGC Uploads Works?
What Are On-site Visual UGC, Review, & Rating Uploads?
On-site visual UGC, reviews, and ratings upload feature by Taggbox Commerce allows users of a brand to directly share their images featuring brand products/services and reviews & ratings about the brand instantly through a brand’s online store or website.
The on-site UGC upload option is a button allowing users to upload upto 3 images at once and write reviews and provide a rating with those images.
This button is part of your shoppable UGC gallery with Taggbox Commerce. So, when you publish your gallery on your online store/ecommerce site, the UGC upload option shows along with your gallery as a button.
However, it’s much more than a button. How?
Firstly, you can customize your button as per your needs. Next, the button click opens a popup to write creative and promotional title and description to encourage users to share more and more content.
Now coming to the question about how it benefits you or why you must add it to your website?
Benefits of On-site Visual UGC, Reviews, & Rating Uploads
Let’s get a detailed overview of the key reasons that make this feature a necessity for your brand’s online store.
1. Understand Customer Emotions
Your customers are your best advocates and best critics. Therefore, it is essential to understand the emotions, feedback, and satisfaction levels. This helps brands to improve experiences and strategies.
With a direct collection of UGC, reviews, and ratings, brands can understand customer emotions and satisfaction levels. It can also be leveraged to analyze brand performance.
2. Build A User-Generated Content Hub
User-generated content is the most trustworthy, reliable, and authentic form of content about a brand. Almost 95% of consumers trust what existing customers of a brand are saying while making a purchase.
This feature will help you collect and curate the most valuable, real, and raw user-generated content in different forms directly from the users. You can create a hub of this user-generated content and leverage it in your marketing campaigns and brand channels.
3. Leverage UGC on Brand’s Website
Your online store or brand website should look and feel trustworthy and credible. Social proof increases the chances of more leads, better user engagement, and maximized conversions leading to increased revenue and greater brand growth.
You can showcase the visual UGC on your product pages galleries, add reviews to the product pages, and highlight positive ratings – all at once to maximize the click-through rate, upsell products, increase dwell time, inspire consumers, reduce cart abandonment and boost your brand sales.
4. Get Pre-approved Content Rights
Since users on social media share the content, they are the owner of the content they share. Therefore, brands can not repurpose user-generated content without getting content rights.
However, with on-site UGC uploads, you can add UGC rights permissions in the terms and conditions to get implied content rights when the user submits their images, reviews, and ratings.
5. Leverage It Across Other Channels
Content creation is a lengthy, time consuming, and expensive process. Brands have to invest vast resources to create and publish content across different channels. In contrast, users’ content is created and shared by users directly without any massive investments.
You can leverage the collected user-generated content and reviews across different channels like website, online store, social ads, events, offline campaigns, social commerce platforms, and other channels.
How To Use Taggbox Commerce On-site UGC Uploads Feature?
Here’s a step by step guide on how you can use the on-site UGC uploads feature in your Taggbox Commerce account.
1. Create your free Taggbox Commerce account or sign in to an existing account
2. Click on Shoppable galleries from the sidebar; you will see all your galleries
3. Click on the Edit button of the gallery to which you want to add the feed.
Now go to the 10th step if you have existing shoppable galleries and want to enable this feature. If you have a new account, then follow each step.
4. Now choose your source platform, enter the feed type like a hashtag, handle, etc. a
5. Click on the Create Feed button and complete the authentication process, and you will get the content in your account.
6. Now it’s time to upload and tag products to the posts in your account.
6. Click on Add Products option under the product catalog in the sidebar; you will see different options
Import Product List: Uploads bulk products using a CSV file
Add A Product: adding single product at a time
Sync Shopify Products: syncing products directly from your shopify store
Choose the option that suits your needs and upload your products.
8. Now click on Tag Products under product catalog; all your posts will appear with a Tag Products option under them
9. Click on Tag product under any post, a popup will appear. Search your product and click on it to tag it to the post.
Similarly, you tag products to all your posts in your gallery.
10. Now it is time to enable the ON-SITE UGC UPLOADS feature; click on the Customization option under Design & Filter
11. You will see an On-site uploads option, click on it, and you will see different options
12. Now enter the details like Button text, title, description, terms & conditions, etc. and enable and apply the settings.
Button Text: The text will appear on the button when the user clicks on the button to submit images.
Title: It is the heading that will appear on the popup when the user clicks on the button
Description: It is a detailed description like title, appearing on the popup
Terms & Conditions: Enter the URL for T&Cs related to how you will use the content and what permissions are the users providing to you.
Once you are done with the aforementioned details and apply the settings, you can publish your gallery.
13. Click on Publish button at the bottom and choose where you want to show the gallery
14. Let’s choose Homepage & General Pages, now choose your CMS platform and follow the publishing steps.
Once you complete the steps, you will be able to see the gallery on your website and the on-site UGC uploads button.
How Does On-Site UGC Uploads Works?
Here’s how the on-site visual UGC, reviews, & rating uploads works once you add it to your shoppable gallery on your website/online store.
1. Users click on the “UGC uploading” button on your gallery
2. They add an image and choose to write either a caption or review & rating
3. Once done, then they click on Next and enter their Username & Email
4. Now, they click Submit button, and UGC is submitted to your Taggbox account
5. Go to moderation in your Taggbox account and find the submitted posts in the Private section
6. Make the posts public which you want to show in your gallery
7. Tag products to these posts, and then the posts will show on your shoppable gallery
That’s how easy it is to leverage the on-site UGC uploads option in your Taggbox Commerce account.
This was a complete guide on on-site visual UGC, reviews, and rating uploads feature from Taggbox Commerce. This feature can help you enable your brand growth and success through your customers’ voices.
Now it is time to get started and leverage this feature with Taggbox Commerce to maximize your online user engagement, boost sales, build social proof, and grow revenue. Similarly, you can also inspire your customers, build a community, highlight brand advocates and much more.
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog