Exploring and building up all the felicitous content from various social media platforms into one unified form is what a social media aggregator tool does.
It collects and curates all social media feeds through a specific hashtag or handles and displays those social feeds on digital signage or live screen during an event, conference, trade shows, fests, etc.
You can also embed these live social feeds on your websites. So, without wasting much time, let’s find out how to choose the best social media aggregator for websites or events.
Read More: What is a Social Media Aggregator Tool?
Best Social Media Aggregator – How to Choose It?
We have interpreted the features some of the best social media aggregators have in the market today. The article talks about features that every brand and business must look into before investing in a hashtag aggregator tool.
Plenty of tools offer different features and styles to publish and promote content. These also come with different pricing plans. Here is a fundamental key to consider while evaluating social feed aggregators-
A social media aggregator must necessarily provide analytics as a robust feature. Analytics are a reflection of how well is your content and marketing strategy are performing in the digital sphere.
Analytics reflects the strategies that are incorrect and are not leveraging business development. They measure the growth from a previous performance and depict it via stats and explanatory graphs and numbers.
- A social feed aggregator tool must depict trends for growth, follower retention, impressions, and engagement particularly. The analysis also extends to content specific analytics that helps you identify your most and least popular content.
- A section of the analysis is ‘Publishing Analytics’ that can help you determine the best time to post content to reach the largest section of your community and receive the best engagement.
- You must look for a social media aggregator tool that integrates with Google Analytics or the analytics software you’re using.
- Make sure the content aggregator tool depicts the analysis of all your important social networks. Some tools offer a large number of reports for networks like Facebook but do not do so for networks like LinkedIn.
- Look for tools that will provide either data exports or reports that you can download, print, and share. Look for additional fees associated with reports and data download as some tools give you some reports, but require you to purchase for added features.
2. Pricing & Plans
Every business is restricted to a financial budget, and when it is about choosing the best social media aggregator tool, concerns about pricing plans do come into the picture. There are hashtag aggregator tools that offer freemium plans, thus catering to the requirements of every scale of business.
Once you have a fair understanding of your needs, price, and billing options, then you must choose the social media aggregator tool accordingly.
- Certain content aggregator tools offer a good discount if you pay for their annual subscription charges. However, check the cancellation policy for the plans. Certain hashtag aggregator tools allow you to cancel annual contracts and initiate a refund for the unused period, but many tools do not have such friendly policies. Once you sign up, you’re locked in.
- Take advantage of the free trial period of the social feed aggregators and evaluate its features. Understand what features will benefit your business. However, do not waste time on trials for hashtag aggregator tools that are outside your price range. Find out tools in your budget that maximize productivity and value for the money you pay for them.
Most Powerful & Affordable Tool For Aggregation
Taggbox – Best Social Media Aggregator
3. Mobile Adaptability
Social media aggregation is an upcoming trend in events, conferences, weddings, and more. Social media aggregation occurs seamlessly by virtue of the hashtag aggregator. Today, given the times that events are organized in, mobile adaptability becomes the utmost necessary feature that a social media aggregator must-have.
People today want on-the-go access on their smartphones. A social aggregator that caters to this must be chosen as this maximizes the content reach and influence of your aggregated feeds throughout your online community.
Your followers must be able to check your feeds on their mobile devices. A mobile, adaptable social aggregator allows a responsive design on smartphones.
4. Ideal Moderation
The Moderation panel is an important feature when you are planning to share feeds in real-time. On the internet, many people are following a trolling trend, and they don’t even miss a single chance to troll any business, brand, and celebrity.
So, the moderation panel allows you to control your feeds before it goes live. It gives you the authority to filter any spamming, offensive, or inappropriate content in real-time.
Let suppose you don’t have a strong moderation panel, and someone uses your Hashtag to troll you, then it can directly display during your event and can destroy your brand image in front of your guests. So, it is good to use a social media aggregator with the best moderation panel where you can review and approve content before it goes live and blocks specific user, keywords in real-time.
5. Support Multiple Platforms
In recent times, various social media platforms are used worldwide. Some of them are:
- RSS, etc.
The popularity of these platforms has grown exponentially to the point where nearly 45% of the world’s population is using Social media. It is becoming more integrated into our routine lives and gives countless opportunities to the brands to reach out to a wider audience.
So, the aggregator tool should support maximum social media platforms that provide the brands to promote its content from all over the world and from all the networking sites.
6. Optimal Customization
A good social media aggregator tool should offer a diverse range of customizing layouts. This include-
- Changing themes with beautiful in-build feed styles to display your content in different ways.
- Fonts and colors to make your content look more vibrant.
- Different backgrounds and layouts to let you change the background pattern to make your content look exciting.
- Custom CSS to integrate your branding.
With customization, the content looks appealing and inviting and invokes a sense of connectivity with the brand. This makes the website/events more engaging and interactive and thus boost your conversion rates and sales.
All the above features make the tool worth using as it enhances the reliability of the tool. Having infused with such features, there are many aggregator tools that can be used by the brands to boost business.
Best Social Media Aggregator Tools
Taggbox is one of the most used aggregator tools with a variety of features and functionalities. Its user-friendly interface gives the user a smooth experience to integrate social media in different ways. It allows you to embed content on the website, display social walls in events, create digital signage for stores, incorporates, etc. Also, there are many more features, such as:
- Customization feature for personalized themes, fonts, backgrounds, layouts, etc. To make the feed fit for the brand.
- Moderation panel to filter out irrelevant content.
- Works with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, Yelp, Pinterest, Vimeo, RSS, Slack, Yammer, Airbnb etc.
- Real-time update to showcase unique and fresh content every time.
- Easy integration process with a single code.
- Operative with various website building platforms such as WordPress, Wix, HTML, Shopify, etc.
- Display content on any device with interactive designs.
- Analytics to view user insights, click-through rates, and performance.
- 14 days free trial to let the user understand the tool before making a purchase.
Taggbox is the smart choice to aggregate social media feed from various platforms, and hence gives the best and impressive results that fits perfectly for the brand.
Best Social Media Aggregator Tool For Brands
Trusted By More Than 10000 Brands
Hootsuite is a social media management tool that provides a browser-based dashboard, i.e., the user’s interface takes the form of a dashboard. Instead of aggregating content from all the social media sites, it converges all the accounts in one dashboard for easy management. It helps in planning, scheduling and regulating social media posts. Features provided by Hootsuite are-
- It allows you to manage multiple social media networks in one place, so that you don’t have to go to each website individually.
- Schedule posts across your favorite social platforms in advance and allow you to strategize your social media presence.
- Post updates on multiple channels at same time.
- Analytics feature to track the performance of social media strategy.
- Monitoring feature to let you create records of your progress.
- It allows you to track key phrases and terms from the user’s post to build in new clients.
- Multi-column layout option to organise your social streams into news, keywords, etc.
- You can check all the customer reviews at one single place without having to check multiple sites.
Though Hootsuite helps in easy management of all social media platforms at one place, it does not allow the user to create social walls. Therefore, you need to choose from other aggregator tools to solve the purpose of marketing.
Tagembed is another social media aggregator that allows you to collect, curate, and showcase social media feeds on your website.
It is a powerful tool used by many brands to embed social feeds from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and many more to increase customer engagement and interaction on their website.
The alluring features of Tagembed make your social feeds look vibrant and attractive. It has an easy to use interface that even anyone without any technical expertise can operate it.
Here are some of the fascinating features of TagEmbed you must know:
- Collects social media feeds from various social platforms at one place.
- Personalization of feeds using amazing themes, backgrounds, styles, colors, fonts, size etc.
- Moderation feature to filter out all the irrelevant feeds that make websites look inapt or unbefitting to visitors.
- Update feeds on websites at frequent intervals, automatically without doing anything manually.
- Embed feeds to any CMS like WordPress, Wix.Com, Joomla, Squarespace, Magento, Big Commerce, and Shopify or use API.
- Custom CSS to make feeds look more creative, personalized, attractive, and engaging
- Generate reports of social media hashtag campaigns or any other social media activities.
- Check sentiments and reactions of feeds using analytics features and understand what the people are talking about.
Tagembed offers best plans for all types of business, whether small or large, one product brand or a huge ecommerce website. You can collect social feeds and embed in your website to increase engagement and conversion rate by attracting customers.
This tool helps you customize your dashboard for almost everything and provides news aggregation for brands and businesses. It allows the user to enter the keyword on the dashboard to collect all the related images, videos, news, reviews,etc instantly. Here are the features offered by the tool.
- Helps to curate content from all media platforms at one place.
- Allows you to set specific tags to keep an eye on mentions from specific sources.
- It includes social analytics which allows the businesses to view news, reports, company data and social media at one place.
- Its drag drop features help you to customize your dashboard easily by arranging the widgets where you want to.
- Allows you to personalize and create tabs to organize your dashboard.
- Monitoring and tracking clients, customers and competitors across all platforms at one place.
- Track all real-time online updates with the RSS reader.
- Provides media monitoring dashboards for brand clients.
- Share customized tabs and feeds with others either individually or via netvibes.
- Engage online communities via community portals.
This aggregator tool delivers authentic content across entire organizations and displays. It helps you to include your entire brand story from all networks on your website. It drives user engagement with its integrated content and immersive designs. Apart from this, there are more features that this tool offers and some of them are:
- Choose from over 15 content locations and filter by location, date, Hashtag, and more.
- Supports various social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, Vine, Pinterest, etc.
- Moderate the most relevant content to display on feed.
- Custom CSS integration and seamless installation on your website.
- Responsive designs for mobile, tv, web with customizable layouts.
- Analyze user performance metrics.
Integrating social media to your website, digital screens, events is a far-reaching idea to increase the brand’s performance and its audience reach. But, choosing the best tool for the same can be a tedious task. Therefore, one should wisely choose the tool while taking into consideration the pricing plans and interface of the aggregator tool.