[Product Update] Collect UGC Beyond Social Media With Taggbox Display’s New Private Post Uploads Feature
Inspiring customers to create User-generated content and collecting it for your marketing campaigns is now easier than ever. Taggbox Display has now launched the most advanced tool – Private Social Wall for you.
This new feature of ‘Private Post’ will give your customers the freedom to share experiences with you directly, eliminating the need for any social media platform. Win the trust of your customers by giving them a private platform to share their pictures and reviews for your brand.
Now let’s take you through the ‘Private Post’ feature by Taggbox Display and how it will help you build social proof and get more engagement.
What is the ‘Private Post’ feature?
The ‘private post’ feature by Taggbox Display will enable your audience to share their photos and reviews with you without using any social media platform.
Our Private Post feature will help you collect content from your users in two easy and quick methods.
- QR code: You can display the QR code on your social wall for your users who can scan it and share their posts.
- URL: You can share a URL with your audience and collect their reviews or pictures for your brand directly.
Let’s find out some of the most common use cases where this private social wall will help brands like yours build a direct connection with your audience.
Use cases of Private Social Wall
There are many situations where UGC platform users need a feature like the private post to collect organic and authentic content. Some of the most common use cases where the Taggbox display’s ‘Private Post’ feature will help are:
1. Internal Events
Enhance your internal events and parties with high engagement using the Private social wall. Connecting with your audience is now easier than ever.
2. In-store Reviews
Collect a lot of in-store reviews with the private post’s QR code. Your customers will be just a scan away to share their posts and reviews with you.
3. Internal Corporate Feedbacks
The internal communication of corporations is confidential, and team members cannot publicly share their feedback on social media. However, the Private Social Wall will enable your team members to share feedback easily without connecting to their social media.
Benefits of Using Taggbox Display’s Private Social Wall
This new feature by Taggbox Display will change the way you communicate with your audience and build customer relationships. Using this feature with your social wall will benefit you in all these aspects:
1. Ensure Audience’s Privacy
We aim to help our users win the audience’s trust and establish themselves as a trustworthy brand. Our Private social wall help brands ensure their customers feel safe while sharing reviews without disclosing personal information.
2. No Dependence on any Social Media Site
The Private Post feature enables people to share their reviews quickly without having an account on a specific social media site. So you can get feedback from customers who are not using any social media site.
3. Enhance Customer Feedback Experience
Improving the customer journey till the very end of the funnel is an important aim of every brand. Through our Private Post feature, you can make it convenient and less time-consuming for your customers to share their experiences without logging in to any social media site.
4. Increase Engagement
Use the Taggbox Display’s Private Post feature and experience a boost in your engagement. When you make the process of sharing reviews convenient and reliable, more of your customers will share their feedback on your social wall.
Your most important marketing objectives achieved with just a Private social wall, ain’t this amazing? Now that you know how this feature will benefit you, it’s time to learn how to put this to use.
How to Use the Taggbox Display Private Post Feature?
Using Taggbox Display Private Post is very easy, and you can add the private post feed option to your social wall with Taggbox within 10 minutes. Let’s quickly take you through the four stages of using this feature so you can start collecting UGC from your audience.
A. Create & Manage Private Post Feed
- Log in to your Taggbox Display account.
- Create a new social wall, or else edit your previously created social wall.
- Now click on Social Feeds > Add Feed, and you will see a new source network option – Private Post.
- Click on the Private Post option, and you will see the next page.
- If you want to moderate the posts before they are displayed on the social wall, use the checkbox on the screen.
- Now click on Create Feed.
- If you want to disable the private post feed from your wall, click on Manage Feed and disable it through the toggle bar. You can also choose if you want to make the posts public directly or review them here.
After creating the private post feed, it’s time for some design and creativity to take over. Taggbox Display gives you the option to customize the presentation of the QR code overlay in the editor and align it with your social wall design, so make the most of it.
Personalize the Private Post Feed
It is important to leave a good impression on your audience. Using the Personalize features of Private Post, you can customize the presentation of the QR code overlay that your users will see on the social wall.
Let’s get you ready to engage your audience by enhancing the presentation of the QR code overlay with the personalization features.
- In the Personalize > Customization section, click on the Private Post option.
- Now, add an interesting title to capture the attention of your viewers and entice them to scan the code and share a post or review.
- Edit the font color, font style & size, background. See the preview of the overlay to ensure it looks presentable to your audience.
- Customize the position and height of the code.
- If you want to disable the private post from your social wall, you again have the option to turn it off using the toggle here.
- Once done, click on Apply Settings.
Now that your social wall is ready with the QR code overlay, it’s time to design the page to collect the posts from your users.
Collect UGC with Private Posts
The page your users will see after they scan the code is called Post Upload Page. Follow through these quick steps to design this Post Upload Page and make the experience engaging for the users.
- Give an attractive page title and description to build a connection with the audience.
- Add T&C URL, so there is complete transparency between you and your users.
- Taggbox Display gives the users two options to share their pictures. One format is with the captions, and another one is with the reviews and ratings.
- After the users share their posts with you, they will see a Thank You message. Instead of a general greeting, you can add a beautiful thank you message and leave a long-lasting impression on your users.
Once you start collecting UGC, you will get a lot of content on your social wall, but not all will be relevant. So use our Moderation panel to ensure good quality content is displayed on your social wall.
Moderate the Private Posts
The moderation features will help you filter the private posts and display the best content. The Moderation panel shows all the posts shared by your users. Here is how you can make the best use of the Moderation Panel.
- If your users are flooding your social wall with a lot of content, you can use the filters on the top right corner to see a specific post.
- If you want to hide any post from your social wall, click on the checkbox on the top left side of the post. Now select the option to make the post private or delete it.
- If you want to showcase any specific post shared by your users, pin it or highlight it on your social wall using the buttons on the left corner of the post.
Finally, you are all set with your private post feed.
Generate More UGC with the Private Post Feature and Build Better Customer Relationships
Taggbox Display’s Private Post is a powerful feature update for you. It will help your users directly share their posts/reviews and publish them on your social wall. It’s an amazing tool to boost engagement and build connections with your audience. Use the Private Post feature for your social wall and build brand value.
Your marketing success is just one feature away, so get started with Private Post feature.
Don't Miss Out!
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog