As a content writer, you will be responsible for creating and engaging relevant content for our various web and social media platforms.
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in content writing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in non technical content
- Create, edit, and publish written content for various platforms including our company website, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Manage published content to ensure timely up-to-date information is posted while properly archiving out of date content.
- Increase engagement through social media channels and content websites by identifying key engagement metrics and optimizing content development.
- Maintain an editorial calendar and keep all campaign objectives aligned with client expectations, goals, and schedule
- Proofreading and editing various content forms as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management and local citation management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Work closely with campaign account managers to receive feedback and modify content as necessary.