How To Embed Instagram Feed On WordPress Website
Want to achieve more with your WordPress website?
The best solution is to embed Instagram feed on WordPress website.
You might wonder how to embed Instagram on WordPress website and why do you even need to do so?
Well, this blog is the simple answer to all the questions that might trigger you right now.
So, let’s start.
- Steps To Embed Instagram Feed On WordPress Website For Free
- 1. Add Instagram Feed To WordPress With Taggbox Widget
- 2. Customize The Feed With Taggbox Advanced Features
- 3. Generate Instagram Feed Embed Code For WordPress
- 4. Embed Instagram Post On WordPress Website
- Embed Instagram Feed Using WordPress Plugin
- Benefits Of Adding Instagram Feed On WordPress
Steps To Embed Instagram Feed On WordPress Website For Free
Here is the 4 step guide to add Instagram post on WordPress website for free. Using this method you can easily embed Instagram feed on WordPress without plugin.
- Add Instagram feed with Taggbox by connecting with Instagram.
- Edit the feed by moderating and customizing it.
- Generate Instagram feed embed code.
- Copy embed code to the WordPress website.
1. Add Instagram Feed To WordPress With Taggbox Widget
First of all, you need to create an account with Taggbox Widget. Once done, follow the below steps-
Step 1. Click on “Add Social Feeds” on the dashboard that appears.
Step 2. It will land you on the Widget Editor. From the popup that appears, select Instagram Business as your Feed Source.
Step 3. Select the Instagram connection type (hashtag(#), profile post(@), mentions, stories, and tagged). Give the other required details asked for.
Step 4. Provide the login credentials for your Instagram account and sign in.
You have successfully created an Instagram post for WordPress website that will be visible in your widget editor.
2. Customize The Feed With Taggbox Advanced Features
Taggbox Widget provides you with a wide range of features that can help you make your feed look more attractive.
- Customize your feed by changing its font style, backgrounds, display themes, layouts, colors, etc.
- Moderation panel with profanity filter helps you filter out the irrelevant content that enables you to maintain the content quality.
- Also, using the analytics feature, you can count the number of users, impressions, and click-through rates on your feed.
- And lastly, it provides you with real-time updates to display the fresh and unique feed every time.
Now that you have successfully created an Instagram post for WordPress with Taggbox Widget, the next step is to generate Instagram post embed code from Taggbox Widget that could be later pasted on the webpage of your WordPress website where you want to display the Instagram feeds.
3. Generate Instagram Feed Embed Code For WordPress
Step 1. Click on the Publish button on the bottom left side of the screen to add your Instagram feed to WordPress website.
Step 2. Select WordPress as your website building platform for embedding Instagram post on your WordPress website.
Step 3. In the pop-up that appears, set width and height, and click on Get Code.
Step 4. Once you have generated the Embed code from Taggbox Widget, copy it to your clipboard.
Great, now you have successfully generated Instagram post Embed Code for your WordPress website. The next step is to embed Instagram post on WordPress website.
4. Embed Instagram Post On WordPress Website
WordPress is an online, open-source website creating a platform. It is simple, user-friendly, and probably the easiest way to create blogging and other kinds of websites. It is an amazing Content Management System.
Once you have successfully generated embed code from Taggbox Widget, now it’s time to paste it on your WordPress website to display Instagram feeds gallery over there.
WordPress recently updated itself to a newer version, WordPress 5.0. But still, a majority of users operate WordPress Classic. So, we have mentioned steps for both versions of WordPress.
4.1 Here’s how you embed Instagram feeds on WordPress Block Editor
1. Open the page/post in your WordPress backend where you want to embed Instagram post.
2. Select “(+) Add Block” in the top left corner of the WordPress Editor.
3. Here, click on Formatting and then choose Custom HTML.
4. Paste the copied embed code in the editor.
5. Click on Publish/Update post, and You’re done.
4.2 Here’s how you Add Instagram post on WordPress Classic Editor
1. Open the page/post in your WordPress backend where you want to embed the Instagram posts.
2. On the right-hand side, you will find a Visual and a Text option. Choose Text Mode.
3. Paste the generated embed code where you want to show your Instagram post.
4. Click on Update/Publish to save the changes.
Great! You have successfully embedded Instagram feeds on your WordPress website.
Embed Instagram Feed Using WordPress Plugin
Adding Instagram post on your WordPress website is now much easier than ever before.
Want to know how?
Taggbox Widget Plugin is your key driver for it. Using the Taggbox Widget plugin, you can easily Add Instagram feed on your WordPress website. It helps you customize your feed with beautiful themes, designs, colors, etc.
It is a fast and responsive plugin that provides east integration without any complex structure.
Steps to embed Instagram post using Taggbox Widget WordPress plugin.
- Add Taggbox Widget plugin to your WordPress website from the plugin directory.
- Login to your Taggbox widget plugin or register if you are a new user.
- If you have already created a feed, you will see your existing feeds here, or else you can create your new feed by clicking on the +Create Widget button.
- Click on the “Copy” button under the created feed to copy the short code.
- Paste the short code on the page where you want to display it.
Now since you know about all the ways to Add Instagram post to WordPress website, let’s delve into the benefits of doing so.
Benefits Of Adding Instagram Feed On WordPress
It is no surprise to know that Instagram has emerged as the favorite social media site for marketers to expand their business reach globally.
Here are some of the benefits that marketers get by embedding Instagram on their WordPress website.
1. Outspread the marketing sphere globally
According to the figures, over 500 million people use Instagram daily. With this fastest-growing Instagram addicted world, there is no better option than using Instagram as your online building platform.
- 200 million Instagram users visit at least one business profile daily.
- 62% of people have become more interested in a brand after seeing it in stories.
- 2 in 3 people accepted that Instagram helped them foster interactions with the brand.
- 81% of people use Instagram to research products and services.
Therefore, by incorporating Instagram feeds on websites, brands can reach a large volume of customers and boost their engagement to drive conversions.
2. Give your visitors access to more creative content
Imagine the growth rate of your website when it will display “Out Of The Box” content. That’s what the Instagram post does.
By displaying Instagram hashtag feed on your WordPress website, you can provide your website visitors access to more interesting content.
Now scrolling down your website content won’t be the limit. Your website visitors can now explore your Instagram posts without even leaving your webpage.
It will increase the engagement of your visitors with your brand and will encourage them to interact with your brand.
3. Improves the ranking of your WordPress website
Embedding Instagram widget to your website increases the website’s vibrancy and can make the website look more fascinating.
Along with the Instagram visuals, captions are also added to your website which provides a clear view of what your website/blog is about.
This makes it easy for the users to understand the motives and objectives of your brand and thus increases the click-through rates of your website. The result is better website performance and improved SEO ranking.
4. Creates a trustworthy brand image
In the present scenario where more than 90% of users believe in user-generated content, there is nothing better than displaying what your visitors are looking for.
An excellent and truthful relationship with the customer is everything that a brand aspires for. By displaying User-Generated content via Instagram on websites, brands can showcase their true market image and can make their genuine customer experiences available.
As a result, brands increase the reliability and authenticity of their products building better customer relations.
Over To You
If you are a brand or a business that owns an official WordPress website, then embedding Instagram posts might be the smartest move to make a significant digital presence.
We guided you on embedding Instagram feed on WordPress website and displaying user-generated Instagram content to showcase your social acceptability among your current users.
You can use the Taggbox widget plugin and Taggbox Instagram Widget to display your embedded Instagram post to website visitors.
So, what are you still waiting for?
There are different kinds of questions that we usually get asked about embedding Instagram feed. So, here we have listed some of those questions for your ease.
Embed Live Instagram Feed on WordPress
Build User Trust By Displaying Embedded Instagram Posts On Your WordPress Website