2019 has already reached its half-life and the marketing world has accepted the significance of shoppable posts in revolutionizing the eCommerce marketing platform. Recently Instagram announced the rolling out of shoppable posts live worldwide anytime soon, since then the relevance of Instagram Shoppable Posts have heightened to an altogether new height.
It’s like music to every marketer’s ears and a dream come true for almost all the online retail business owners. Right!
But until the rollout of the Instagram Shoppable Posts worldwide happens, till then how do you make your Instagram feeds shoppable? Well! There’s one way of doing that. You could embed your Instagram feeds on your eCommerce website and then make them shoppable using TaggShop, the ultimate eCommerce solution for your visual commerce platform.
But before we hop on to the incredible journey of visual marketing with TaggShop, first let’s take a while to understand what Shoppable Posts are and why are they suddenly assuming so much significance?
Shoppable Posts are changing the way people shop. They allow you to convert your regular eCommerce shop into a visual commerce platform where users love to come and shop from. It enhances the attractive appeal and the engaging factor of your eCommerce website, thereby growing your overall sales.
With the recent launch of Shoppable Instagram Posts and Google Shoppable Ads coming into the main picture, the whole idea of embedding shoppable posts on eCommerce websites is gaining momentum.
Shoppable Posts actually are shoppable links that lead your users to the webpages from where they can actually buy a product for real. Incorporating Shoppable Feeds on your eCommerce websites helps you streamline the shopping experience of your website visitors, thus making them revisit your visual commerce store for their next purchase.
Now, having learned the importance of Shoppable Posts for your eCommerce website, now it’s time to learn how to make your embedded Instagram posts on your website shoppable. You could use the amazing eCommerce solution of Taggbox for this purpose, known as, TAGGSHOP.
Here is a stepwise guide that will explain to you in detail how you make your embedded Instagram posts shoppable on your eCommerce website. But before anything else, you must know how to create Instagram Wall for your eCommerce website using Taggbox’s ultimate eCommerce feature TaggShop.
TaggShop is actually a visual commerce software. It allows you to convert your social into sales by providing you the functionality to add and tag products with the embedded Instagram posts on your eCommerce website.
As a result, you bring the point of inspiration closer to the point of sale. This helps you to drive your customers turned visitors towards making the final purchase decision in your favor.
This amazing visual commerce solution comes with amazing features like moderation, analytics, customization, and so many more. All these help you enhance your sales marketing and finally grow your eCommerce business website.
Having said that, let’s learn how you can make your embedded Instagram posts shoppable using TaggShop. So, let’s start with the basic step of creating an Instagram Wall for your eCommerce website.
Follow these really simple steps in order to create Instagram Feed Wall-
1. Create an Account on Taggbox and log in.
2. When you land on the dashboard, click on “+Create Wall” to create your very own Instagram Wall.
3. Here, choose Instagram Business as your feed source.
4. Choose your connection type- Hashtags(#), Handles(@), Mentions, and Tagged.
5. Give the required credentials for fetching the Instagram feeds to your Instagram Wall.
6. You can customize and curate your aggregated Instagram feeds through the Personalize and Moderation feature respectively.
Great! You have successfully created an Instagram Wall for your eCommerce website. It will be soon visible in the Wall Editor. Now it’s time to make it shoppable.
Now, that you have embedded Instagram Posts on your eCommerce website using Taggbox, it’s time to enhance the overall marketing efficiency of your visual marketing platform by making your embedded Instagram posts shoppable.
Follow this simple stepwise guide and flaunt your hard-earned media to build user trust and enhance your overall eCommerce business sales.
Let’s get started.
1. In your Wall Editor, open your Instagram Wall.
2. Click on TaggShop.
3. Three options will be shown- Tag, Products, Customize.
4. First of all, click on Products to add new products. Here, you can manually add all the products to your gallery which you wish to sell.
5. You could also Customize your product card style and design it the way you wish.
6. Next comes Tagging your added products with the aggregated user-generated Instagram posts.
7. Now, click on the Display button. Here, choose “Embed In Website”. Choose your website building platform.
8. Next, set the width & height parameters, and click on Get Code. Copy the generated code on the clipboard.
9. Now, go to the backend of your eCommerce website, and paste the copied embed code in the required position where you want to embed and display the Instagram Wall. Save the changes and you’re done.
Congratulations! You have successfully embedded Shoppable Instagram Feeds on your eCommerce website.
Now, you can display user-generated content to inspire your users to buy your products and by making the embedded Instagram posts shoppable, you have given them a way to do that on your website itself.
The marketing world is constantly evolving. Your competitors are constantly working to get ahead of you in the race. If you’re an eCommerce business owner, you just cannot sit back.
Embedding shoppable Instagram feeds on your website is a phenomenal way to engage your website visitors and actually convert them into your loyal customers. TaggShop can help you to do that easily.
The Ultimate Visual Commerce Solution To Turn Social Into Sales