[Product Update]Taggbox Widget’s All-new Feature: On-site UGC Uploads
Users’ participation in creating content has existed ever since the content itself. Users have always wanted to chime in – from the Oxford dictionary, which was compiled from slips of papers, after decades of crowdsourcing, to writing letters to the editors and fan fiction. Users look forward to contributing to platforms they feel familiar with.
With internet forums and message boards, the inclusion of comments sections on blogs, and the facility to publish content for free at one click, UGC is at a historic high.
Advancements to make content generated by the users on social networks available for marketing purposes of brands have been revolutionary. But, with users widely boasting dynamism in presence, something offbeat was needed.
On-site UGC Uploads are just that.
Taggbox Widget, the most-promising social media aggregator-UGC platform, strives to maximize the users’ experience by providing an omnichannel integrated content marketing solution. It has now made ‘On-site UGC Uploads’ available for its users. Thus, enabling them to have the audience’s attention, engagement, and participation in social and digital ways.
Find out what it is and why you need it at all for your brand.
What are On-site UGC Uploads, Reviews & Ratings?
On-site UGC uploads feature by Taggbox Widget allows users of a brand to directly share/upload their visuals featuring products/services, reviews and ratings about the brand instantly through the website.
On-site UGC Uploads-An Overview:
The on-site UGC upload is a customization option allowing users to upload upto 3 images at once, write reviews, and provide a rating along with those images.
This feature is a part of your social media widget. So, when you publish the widget on any marketing touchpoint, the UGC upload option shows along with your widget as a button.
Well, before you mistake it just for a button, there’s more in store! Keep reading.
- You can customize the ‘UGC Uploads’ button as per your requirement.
- You can add title and description in the section to encourage users’ content creation
- Add terms and conditions URL to let the users know the criteria to suffice while uploading their pictures.
What Are The Benefits Of On-site UGC Uploads To Your Website?
UGC is helping brands cut through the clutter and make an impact that helps brands stand out from the competition. With UGC Uploads, you can easily escalate your social and private campaigns, amongst other benefits.
Know What Your Users’ Seek
Your customers and employees are your best advocates. Therefore, it is important to understand and place their experiences in the spotlight while making changes as is required.
The visuals, feedbacks, and opinions shared by them can make a huge difference in how prospects perceive your brand. Further, marketing strategies can be crafted based on what users seek from your products/services.
With UGC Uploads, users can directly share content that can help you understand customer reactions, emotions, and satisfaction levels.
Create A UGC Hub
User-generated content is the most credible, genuine, and authentic form of content. Consumers find UGC to be 9.8x more powerful than content generated by influencers while making a purchase decision.
By leveraging UGC Uploads, you can collect and curate the most valuable, real, and unadulterated UGC generated in any form directly by the users. This hub of content can be repurposed in the brand’s marketing strategies.
Build-up Your Private Campaigns
Irrespective of whether your users are on social media channels or not; you can easily escalate your campaigns with UGC On-site Uploads.
Your audience can upload content directly on your website, which can be customized and moderated before display. This comes across like an activity to the users, igniting their inspiration to create content and get featured on the website.
Leverage Content Without Any Rights Issue
When users share content on social media, they are the owners of it, and brands cannot repurpose it without getting content rights from the creators.
But, with UGC Uploads, you can add UGC rights permission in the terms and conditions to get implied content rights when users upload their visual and textual content.
How Can You Leverage Taggbox Widget’s On-site UGC Uploads Feature?
Follow this step-by-step guide to know everything about using the On-site UGC uploads in your Taggbox Widget account.
1. Create your free Taggbox Widget account or sign in to an existing account.
- You will reach the dashboard section of the Taggbox Widget.
- Now, you will be able to see two options. If you are an existing user of the tool, then you need to click on the New widget option. Give a name to the widget and click on Create Widget. However, if you are a new user, you need to click on Open to begin the aggregation process.
- Now, you need to click on the Add feeds option. A small pop-up window will appear. You need to click on the On-site UGC uploads option.
- Next, you need to select the connection type from where you wish to aggregate the feeds. You can choose from the three mentioned options.
- Reviews & Ratings – Aggregate the valuable feedback that your brand customers leave on your website to build social proof.
- Client Testimonials – Fetch the content created by your clientele.
- Community Posts – Pick the content generated by your brand community users.
Note – You can aggregate only 1 feed at a time from the above-mentioned options.
- After you are done aggregating the UGC, Click on the Create Feed option and you will be able to see the aggregated feeds in the widget editor in a couple of seconds.
- Now it’s time to customize the widget and moderate the content as per your preferences. Once you are satisfied with the presence of your widget, you will be set to begin the embedding process.
Button Text: The text will appear on the button when the user clicks to submit images.
Title: It is the heading that will appear on the popup when the user clicks on the button.
Description: It is a detailed description like title, appearing on the popup.
Terms & Conditions: Enter the URL for T&C related to how you will use the content and the permissions the users provide to you.
Once you are done with the details mentioned above and apply the settings, you can publish your gallery.
9. Click on ‘Publish’ button‘ at the bottom and choose where you want to publish your widget
10. Let’s choose your CMS platforms from amongst the available options
Once you complete the steps, you will see the feed on your website and the on-site UGC uploads button.
How Do On-Site UGC Uploads Work?
Here’s how the on-site visual UGC, reviews, & rating uploads works once you add it to your web pages.
1. Users click on the ‘Submit Your Pic’ button on your widget
2. They add an image and choose to write either a caption or review & rating
3. Once done, then they click on ‘Next’ and enter their ‘Username & Email’
4. Now, they click on the ‘Submit’ button, and UGC is submitted to your Taggbox Widget account.
5. Go to “Moderation” in your Taggbox Widget account and find the submitted posts in the ‘Private’ section.
6. Make the posts public which you want to show in your widget.
That’s how easy it is to leverage the on-site UGC uploads option in your Taggbox Widget account.
Over To You
Bring your customers’ voices to the spotlight and build brand trust, engagement, and powerful user connections. With this guide on Taggbox Widget’s all-new On-site UGC Uploads, you can easily let your users upload visual content, reviews, and ratings on your website.
It is about time to get started already and leverage your brand’s best advocates’ potential in store for you.
Subscribe to the Taggbox blog