How to Write UGC Pitch as a Creator? [Download Free Templates]
In this context, UGC pitches are persuasive proposals carefully crafted by creators to engage brands for various collaboration opportunities. They represent a strategic approach for businesses to harness the creative talent, unique perspectives, and engaged audiences that creators bring to the table.
So, are you looking to collaborate with brands? I got you! Let’s have a look at how you can create the pitch-perfect 😉 that will surely seal the deal.
We also have UGC pitch templates for your industry at the end of the blog!
How to Pitch Brands as a Creator?
Research the Brand:
Before reaching out, thoroughly research the brand you want to collaborate with. Understand their values, products, target audience, and past influencer partnerships. This knowledge will help you tailor your pitch to their specific needs and goals.
Finding the Right Contact: The Decision Maker:
Identify the key decision-maker or contact person within the brand’s marketing or partnerships department. This is often a brand manager or influencer marketing manager. Personalize your pitch by addressing it to the right individual.
Define Your Value Proposition:
Clearly articulate what unique value you bring to the brand. Explain how your content, style, and audience align with their objectives. Be specific about how your collaboration can benefit their brand and add value.
Craft a Compelling Pitch:
Create a concise and engaging pitch highlighting your strengths and what sets you apart from other creators. Use compelling language and storytelling techniques to capture the brand’s attention.
Personalize Your Pitch:
Tailor each pitch to the specific brand, showing that you’ve done your homework. Mention any previous interactions or collaborations you’ve had with the brand. Personalization demonstrates your genuine interest.
Showcase Your Portfolio:
Share your best work and achievements in a portfolio or media kit. Highlight your most successful campaigns, engagement metrics, and your impact on previous brand partnerships.
Highlight Your Audience:
Provide insights into your audience demographics, engagement rates, and growth trends. Brands want to know that your audience aligns with their target market. Make sure to emphasize your audience’s trust and loyalty.
Maintain a professional tone in your pitch. Use proper grammar, spelling, and formatting. Show respect for the brand’s time and reputation. Avoid using jargon or slang that may not resonate with the brand’s image.
After sending your initial pitch, follow up with a polite and concise email or message. Sometimes, brands may overlook your initial message, so that a friendly reminder can make a significant difference. Be persistent but not pushy.
Define Your T&C (Terms and Conditions):
Clearly outline your terms and conditions for the collaboration. This includes compensation, deliverables, timelines, exclusivity, and any other relevant details. Make sure both parties are on the same page to avoid misunderstandings later on.
How to Find Brand Emails to Send Your UGC Pitch?
Finding brand emails, such as customer support, partnership, or media contact information, can be essential for various purposes, like contacting for inquiries, collaborations, or feedback. There are several ways to find brand emails, and here are two standard methods:
Method 1. Website Contact Information:
Many brands provide contact information on their websites. To find brand emails, use the Contact Us page:
- Visit the brand’s official website: Start by navigating to the brand’s official website. You can usually find this through a search engine or by typing the brand’s name in the address bar.
- Look for the “Contact Us” or “Contact” link: Brands often have a dedicated “Contact Us” or “Contact” link in their website’s main navigation menu or footer.
- Check the Contact Us page: On the Contact Us page, you’ll typically find various ways to get in touch, including email addresses. Look for email addresses associated with the type of inquiry you have (e.g., customer support, media inquiries, partnership opportunities).
- Copy the email address: Once you find the relevant one, you can copy it for future use.
Method 2. Email Finder Extensions:
Browser extensions and online tools are designed to help you find email addresses associated with a specific brand or individual. Here’s how to use them:
- Install an email finder extension: Search for and install a reputable email finder extension or use an online tool. Some popular extensions include Hunter, Voila Norbert, and Clearbit Connect. Make sure to follow the installation instructions for your browser.
- Visit the brand’s website: Go to the brand’s website and navigate to the page where you suspect the email address might be listed, such as the “Contact Us” page.
- Activate the extension: Once on the desired webpage, activate the email finder extension. The extension will scan the page for email addresses and provide you with any it finds.
- Verify the email address: Double-check the extension’s email address to ensure it’s accurate and matches your intended recipient.
- Save or copy the email address: If it is correct, save it or copy it for your use.
Important Tips and Considerations:
- Always use legitimate and ethical means to obtain email addresses. Avoid violating privacy policies, terms of service, or any applicable laws.
- Be respectful and concise in your communication when reaching out to brands via email. Clearly state your purpose and provide relevant information to help them understand your inquiry.
- If you can’t find a specific email address through these methods, consider contacting the brand through their social media profiles, which may provide an alternative way to get in touch.
- Keep in mind that some brands may use web forms on their websites for contact instead of providing direct email addresses. In such cases, you can use these forms to submit your inquiries.
Remember that the availability of email addresses on a brand’s website can vary, and not all brands make this information readily accessible.
Suppose you can’t find the email address you need through these methods. In that case, you may need to explore alternative means of contact or consider reaching out through social media or other communication channels.
UGC Pitch Templates for Different Industries
Try these templates if you are looking for a premium UGC pitch for brands to get accepted fast.
UGC Pitch Template for the Beauty Brands
UGC Pitch Template for the Travel Industry
UGC Pitch Template for the Fitness Industry
UGC Pitch Template for the Tech Industry