Embed Instagram Feed On Joomla
Follow the simple steps to embed Instagram feed on Joomla website:
Try Taggbox – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Firstly, you have to create a account on Taggbox Widget or Sign in to your existing account
You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard, here click on “+ Create Widget” at the top right to create a new widget to fetch the Instagram feeds
2. A Dialog Box named “Create Widget” will appear with an input box,
First: “Widget Name” Enter the name of your wish to name the Widget.
Second: “Your Unique Url” You’ll see that your widget name is your unique URL; if you’re happy with it, then let’s move ahead with “Profanity Filter” or else Taggbox gives you the option to change it according to your wish as well.
Third: To enable the “Profanity Filter,” you can click on the checkbox and click on “Create Widget.”
Here enter the required details to create your first widget
Congrats, Your First Widget is created.
Tip 1: You can also create multiple widget available according to your selected Plan. Your Plan’s details can be seen in Dashboard>Account section always.
3. Now follow the step to add the feeds
- Click Feeds (On the Left-Hand Menu)
- To create New Feed, Click Add Feed
4. On the new Dialog Box “Pick a source” select Instagram Business (Only “Instagram” is for embedding My Profile Account, select it if you want to embed Your Profile).
5. You’ll find 4 options to create your Instagram feed for Joomla website.
5.1 HASHTAG (#) – To fetch Instagram feeds using hashtags(#).
5.2. HANDLE (@) – To fetch feeds from a profile account.
5.3. MENTIONS – To fetch feeds for particular accounts mentioned on Instagram Posts.
5.4. TAGGED – To fetch feeds for particular accounts tagged on Instagram Posts.
6. Click “Create Feed” to start the processing of embedding Instagram feeds according to your selection.
Now complete the required authentication to fetch the feeds.
(Note: The Email Id you log in with on Facebook should have an Instagram account too because you know Facebook owns Instagram).
Once you’ve Logged In, in a short matter of seconds, your feeds will be displayed.
Tips : You will find a “Personalize” option to customize your feed’s display, with many options to choose between from Taggbox according to your need.
Now, Let’s move towards embedding on a Joomla website.
Generate Instagram Feed Code For Joomla
Below are the precise steps to follow for generating instagram feeds embedding code for your Joomla website
1. Click “Embed Widget” button (At the bottom left of the screen) to generate the embed code for Joomla website.
2. On the dialog box of “Choose Your Platform,” select the “HTML” to generate code.
3. A new Dialog Box will appear “HTML.” Enter the width and height into the input box according to your requirement and click GET CODE and COPY the code generated while clicking GET CODE.
Steps to Embed Instagram Feed on Joomla Website
After copying the code from the Taggbox Widget, now we will proceed further to embed the Instagram feed on Joomla.
1. Login to the Joomla Admin panel.
2. On the left menu panel select articles
Now you’ll see all the articles you’ve published on your website.
3. Select the article where you want to display the Instagram feeds.
4. Now from the ribbon Content, click on the embed icon (<>) to open the HTML editor and paste the generated code from the Taggbox Widget.
Click OK button on the editor.
5. Finally, click SAVE on the left top to make the changes live.
You have successfully embedded Instagram feed on your Joomla website.
Try Taggbox To Embed Instagram Feed – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial