Google reviews are considered the most reliable source for people to become familiar with a business. So they are a very important marketing tool for you.
With this quick tutorial, you will get to know how you can add Google reviews on Squarespace website
Read further to understand the procedure using simple steps:
Add Google Review On Squarespace Website
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
1. Login or Sign-Up to free Taggbox Widget account
2. You will be redirected to your Taggbox Widget Dashboard
3. On the dashboard, click on Add Social Feeds to start adding Google Reviews on your widget dashboard.
4. On the new Dialog Box “Pick a source” select Google as your source to collect Google reviews
5. A pop-up Create Google Review will appear, here you will get two options to aggregate the most relevant Google reviews:-
5.1. Places: to aggregate Google reviews for a place such as any visiting place, hotel, restaurant etc available on Google.
5.2. My Place: to aggregate reviews from your Google My Business profile.
If you choose My Places then click the Connect Google button to connect your Google account to your widget.
After successful authentication, you will be redirected to select the place you want the reviews for.
6. Choose your aggregating method and enter the input accordingly.
Finally, click ”Create Feed” button to process aggregating.
Steps to Embed Google Review on Squarespace Website
To add Google review widget on Squarespace website you need to follow below steps –
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the bottom-left of the screen, You can also see the “PREVIEW” of how your feeds gonna looks like.
2. In the “Choose Your Platform” pop-up, select Squarespace as your Website platform to generate the Google reviews widget embed code for the Squarespace website.
3. Set width, height, and height type as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
4. Copy the generated Google review widget code and follow the below steps
5. On Squarespace Navigate to the page where you want to embed reviews widget.
6. Click on Edit.
7. Click on +Add/Edit Block.
8. Select Code.
9. Paste the Copied code and Click on Apply.
10. Save the page to apply the Changes.
Great! You have successfully embedded Google Review on Squarespace website.
Try Taggbox Widget to Embed Google Review – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial