Best Live Social Media Feeds for Events in 2023
Imagine yourself at some event. As you enter, your attention is instantly grabbed by a big social media display screen, right at the center of the event with people hovering around. Your curiosity also leads you towards it. The screen is displaying a live social media feed of the event, images, and videos of the people around you using a particular hashtag. Just like everyone else, you also post an image on social media using the same hashtag. And in a while, there it is, your post displayed on the digital screen just like everyone else. You feel validated and excited.
Social media wall for events are the best possible way to amplify the engagement among your event attendees.
Social Media Wall allows you to display your audience’s social content on large digital screens. It empowers marketers to turn a simple digital screen into something interactive, engaging, and attractive.
Live social media feeds for events are exciting and captivating. They help you maintain and create high interest at your event. They help to enhance audience engagement by sparking a discussion or activity. In addition, the visual captivity it possesses is impressive.
Choosing a perfect social media feed tool and squeezing out most of its benefits is not an innate gift for most marketers. Of course, there are many social wall options to display live social feeds, but you must choose the best one.
Here is a list of the best live social media feed tools you can choose for your next event.
Best Tools To Display Live Social Media Feeds for Events
1. Taggbox Display
Taggbox is one of the best social media aggregator tools for displaying live social media feed at events. It is an easy-to-use social wall designed to collect, curate, and display content from various social media platforms. It is also the best tool to display live hashtag feed for events.
It can be easily installed and is popularly used to display live social media content at events, concerts, conferences, digital displays, and even websites.
It comes with a strong moderation panel and a powerful curation tool that helps you filter out irrelevant content and increase customer engagement.
Not just that, Taggbox Display also offers SnapUp for users to upload UGC on the social wall directly. So they don’t need any social media platform which encourages more users to create content for them without feeling hesitant about the invasion of privacy.
- It aggregates posts from 15+ social media platforms and comes with unique, customizable themes and background styles to help you create beautiful, interactive, and social media walls for events.
- It allows you to easily collect videos, posts, photos, and reviews from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms via specific profiles and dedicated hashtags.
- Its highly responsive design allows you to display user-generated content on a screen of any size and shape through a social wall.
- Its unique Detailed Analytics lets you understand how the audience responds to your social posts. Its user-friendly interface gives users the option of advanced CSS to customize their walls.
You can engage your audience during the virtual event using Taggbox Display. This social wall helps you to manage a vast number of participants at the virtual event.
This is done by merging live streaming with the social wall, wherein participants can communicate via social media platforms without disturbing the live streaming.
Using hashtags, attendees can even post their photos and queries, which are then displayed on the social wall to increase the interaction between attendees and speakers.
Taggbox Display provides an easy procedure to embed your personalized social wall in your Virtual events with user-friendly themes and real-time updates.
Taggbox Display is an excellent alternative to social media walls like Tintup, Juicer, and others. In addition, it comes with affordable and flexible pricing plans that will suit the best for your next event.
TINT is a self-managed SAAS platform and a social media marketing app that allows a brand to collect user-generated content and employ it for brand marketing through a compelling, attractive and live social display on event screens.
- Tint allows you to collect social data from every touch point customer has with your brand on social media;
- Curate and display content in a customizable and attractive way on social walls at events, conferences, trade shows, etc;
- It is highly responsive and user-friendly
The Tint comes with features like moderation, analytics, content rights, and TINTmix, which enables you to integrate TINT social hubs with any digital media(URLs, live content, images, videos, dynamic content) into one display.
With TINT, you can edit individual pieces of content.
Flockler is a platform that enables users to collect social content from platforms like Instagram and Facebook and create social feeds and display them during events. It helps brands with the opportunity to engage their audience on the go.
- Increase audience engagement with social media;
- Improve social reach and visibility;
- Offer fresh content that keeps your audience updated;
Collect social content from your preferred social media platform with hashtags, usernames, mentions, etc., and use layouts and theme options to create vibrant social feeds.
Juicer is a social media aggregation tool that allows its users to gather social data about their brand through hashtags, images, articles, and videos from various social media channels and display them in an attractive and engaging way through a social wall in any event.
- Juicer comes with curation tools that allow the users to manage filter rules, moderate their posts and gauge their social media engagement.
- It is easy to set up and easy to use.
- It is an excellent platform for displaying content at live events, restaurants, or concerts.
Juicer offers cost-effective pricing plans to its users to create excellent social hubs. These plans are suited to businesses of all sizes- small, medium, or big. Also, Juicer’s social media feeds are highly responsive, even on mobile platforms.
It provides users with a smooth and seamless experience with great navigation.
Sociabble works for employee communications. The platform offers various solutions to customers for them to improve their employee communications and turn the employees into an informed, engaged, and influential workforce. Sociabble offers a social wall for users to highlight their preferred content.
- Easily aggregate content in real-time to boost content visibility;
- Seamlessly showcase the responsive social wall in any event;
- Improve internal communication to offer a better employee experience at your organization;
What makes Sociabble an exception is the fact that it works dedicatedly for employee communications. They believe that an organization progresses with well-informed employees and social media plays that role quite well. Hence, they help brands to incorporate social media walls in corporate events.
PresentersWall offers an interactive Social Wall to the event organizers so that their audience can interact with them in real time. They offer voting, rating, and Q&A features so that the audience can have an engaging experience during the event.
- Audiences can vote with their smartphones and event organizers can showcase the results on big screens;
- Create Live Q&A sessions during the event to increase audience interactions;
- Users can access the event on their mobile phones on the go;
You can send over invitation messages to your event attendees, customize the program and share it with the participants. The evaluation tool helps you understand how your audience is reacting to the event and more.
Walls.io is a social media aggregator and display tool that fetches social posts from various social media platforms via hashtags or handles and displays them through a customizable social wall on a digital screen for events and conferences.
Walls.io allows marketers to collect, curate, and moderate user-generated content from various social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and many others.
It gives you to option to either use the user-friendly wall editor or the more advanced CSS option to customize your wall.
Walls.io helps to bridge the gap between online and offline communication at your event.
Also, it lets you leverage user-generated content to increase organic reach and increase brand awareness.
The social media wall for events is definitely an effective marketing tool to enhance user engagement. We have discussed the best social wall tools for displaying live social media feed at events.
It’s now your call to choose the one that works best for you!
Display social wall to grow brand awareness, trust and interactions.
No credit card needed | Access all pro feature