Twitter is one of the dominating social media platforms, with around 321 Million active users. The go-to platform for Brands and Businesses to make announcements or news public.
Every News channel and fans follow tweets related to their interest. Twitter has become a brand signatory, anything tweeted on it by popular brands, or public figure is claimed to be genuine.
So, embedding Twitter hashtag feed on websites related to your brand; it is definitely going to boost the engagement and trust for the new and old visitors.
Embed Twitter Hashtag Feed Using Taggbox Widget
Taggbox Widget makes the process of embedding Twitter Hashtag Feed easier. It aggregates the feeds all feeds related to hashtag and collect them in one place.
Using the amazing features of Taggbox widget like moderation and customization, you can create an amazing hashtag widget as per your website design and layout. Also, you can filter the irrelevant content from your widget.
Taggbox Widget analytics feature allows you to track the user activity, check the post count, source of the post, post type etc.
Try Taggbox Widget – Start Your 14 Days Free Trial
Steps to Embed Twitter Hashtag Feeds on Website
Let’s dive in!
1. First, Create Free Taggbox Widget account or login to your existing account.
2. You’ll be redirected to Taggbox Widget Dashboard.
3. Click on the “Add Social Feeds” option to start adding Twitter Hashtag feed in your widget;
5. Now from “Pick a source” select Twitter as your feed source to add Twitter hashtag feeds.
6. A box “Create Twitter Feed” will appear, enter your hashtag(#) to fetch the feeds.
7. Now, Click the “Create Feed” button to collect the Hashtag (#) feeds to the Taggbox Widget Editor.
Tips – You can use the “Design” feature to customize your Twitter hashtag feed widget.
Embed Twitter Hashtag Feed On Website
1. Click the “PUBLISH” button on the left bottom of the screen, You can also see the PREVIEW of how your feeds gonna look on different devices.
2. A pop-up “Choose your Platform” will appear with the different CMS platforms, choose your relevant platform or else click “OTHER”; to generate the embed code for the Twitter hashtag feed.
3. Set the Width and Height and click on GET CODE button.
4. COPY the generated embed code or else you can also share the code on an email ID.
5. Finally, PASTE the copied code at the backend of your website where you want to embed the Twitter hashtag feed on your website.
Tada! You have successfully embedded the Twitter hashtag feed on your website.
Try Taggbox Widget to add Twitter Hashtag Feed on Website 14 Days Free Trial