Add a Twitter Feed
To create a Twitter feed, you need to follow the given steps-
After Login or Sign-Up to Taggbox, You will see your Dashboard.
On the Taggbox Dashboard click the “+Create Wall” button to create a new wall
Then, give a name to your wall. A Unique URL of your wall will be created automatically according to your wall name. You can also change it according to you.
To enable Profanity Filter select Apply Profanity Filter. Then, click “Create Wall“.
1. Click Feeds (You will find it on the left-hand side of the page).
2. Click Add Feed, to create a new feed.
In the popup that appears, select the Twitter connection type and then fill out the required fields.
Choose one of the following to create Twitter feed:
1. Hash Tag (#): Enter your Hashtag in the box and collect all your Hashtag embedded feeds of Twitter.
2. Handle (@): Enter your Twitter user Handle and collect all feeds.
3. List: You can also collect feeds of the list as well; just enter the Twitter Handle or username and List Name.
4. Favorites: You can collect Twitter Feeds of your Favorites; just use their Twitter Handle
5. Advanced: You can use the Advance option to get feeds via a search query. Fill your query in the box and collect feeds.
To enable Moderation on the connection select “Manually approve posts before making them public”.
To Add Multiple Photos and Exclude Retweets on the connection select “Add Multiple Photos” and “Exclude Retweets”.
Then click “Create Feed” button to complete adding.
Provide the Login Credentials for the Social Network and Sign In. (Login Credentials are required for most connections).
Great, the Connection has been created and within a few moments, tweets will appear in the Wall editor.
Embed Twitter Feed on HTML Website
To embed Twitter feed on your HTML website you need to follow below steps–
Click on Display Button on your wall editor.
Select the “Embed in Websites” option to embed Twitter feed on Website.
To embed your Twitter feed on HTML website, choose HTML as your Platform.
Set width, height and height type as per your requirements and click on Get Code.
Copy the generated code and Paste it into your webpage, where you want to embed Twitter feeds.
Great! You have successfully embedded Twitter feeds on your HTML website.